Categories > Movies > High School Musical > Amazing

7

by jillrenay 0 reviews

Carrots were for Cassidy

Category: High School Musical - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 363 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Cassidy Lynne! Quit it, young lady!" Gabriella yelled from the lounge chair she was spread out on in Taylor and Chad's backyard. It was now officially the weekend and the little girl inside her stomach still needed a name. "Come on Taylor, give me ideas."

"I don't have any Gabs," her best friend told her as their husbands came out of the two story home with meat on a plate that was begging to be grilled. "And you're not getting my girl's name."

"But what if I like it?"

"Exactly why I'm not telling you," Taylor said, shooting Gabriella a slide glare combined with a smile, all the while sipping on the lemonade in her hand.

"Cassidy!" Gabriella yelled again. "Troy, get your daughter before I do."

"I love how she becomes only mine when she's getting in trouble," Troy said as he went after the three year old trying to climb over the fence for the litter of puppies on the other side.

"Only way to tell she's yours," she said just loud enough for Taylor and Chad to hear. Chad burst out laughing as soon as it escaped her lips. "Do I get points for that one?"

"Most definitely. That one's for the books," he told her, still chuckling as Troy came back with Cassidy scrambling to get out of his arms.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing babe," Gabriella winked at him as he took a seat at the end of her lounge. "Just trying to get Taylor to tell me her girl's name."

"You and Chad already have a girl's name?" Troy asked, raising one eyebrow higher than the other.

"I do, he doesn't. But if he ever wants to sleep with me ever, he'll give in," Taylor said, very sure of herself.

"I'll give in to what?"

"Just say 'of course, Taylor' and you'll get a cookie tonight," his wife said, looking back at the barbeque where he was showing Cassidy how to master a hamburger.

"Of course, Taylor."

"How long did that take?" Gabriella asked as she and troy were playing thumb tag with their intertwined hands.

"What? The training? About a year. I'm still working out the kinks."
Sign up to rate and review this story