Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > -And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips-

Chapter Four

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

This is the sequel to Drop A Heart.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 847 words

0Unrated
The boys were off in another part of the house and the girls and I were sitting around the kitchen table.
"I go tomorrow to find out the sex of the baby." Karen said. I squealed.
"What are you on?" Phi asked.
I shrugged, "Nothing that I know of..I'm just really excited. All three of us have gotten really close and we're connected because we're each dating a Fall Out Boy."
We looked at each other and busted up laughing from the way my sentence sounded.
"Yep..we are."
"I hope my baby isn't going to be the only Fall Out Baby..." Karen trailed off. Phi and I looked down.
"Who knows...I mean, I want to have kids with Pete, but not right now. He has Ariel and I help take care of her when she comes out and stays with us."
"Yeah..Patrick and I have only been dating for about six months so that hasn't came up in our conversations." Phi replied.
"Well, I have a feeling that both of you will end up married to your boys." Karen said.
I laughed, "I hope so. My parents don't really like Pete though...and they have yet to know that I'm dating him again."
Phi raised an eyebrow, "Again?"
"Yeah...see Pete and I dated when I was 16. Crazy, I know. My parents know that I'm dating a guy named Pete, but they don't know he's the same one."
"I thought he flew out there with you a couple months ago?" Karen asked.
I shook my head, "I made up some halfway bullshit lie about Pete being busy with work. He was on tour at the time though....
"Oh..so did you two not work out back then or something?" Phi asked.
"No, I thought Patrick filled you in on everything?"
"He just told me that you two had a crazy past together..."
"Oh," I sighed. "Well, We ended during Christmas break my junior year of high school. My Nana lived next door to Andy and Joe, I think....I don't really remember. I had gone to stay with her and everything just fell into place. It was fine until my parents flew out there and then everything hit the fan so to speak."
"What happened?" Phi asked. Karen already knew the whole story.
I let everything out again for like the billionth time. It's not really all that hard to talk about because I got him back, but it's just part of my past I wanted to forget.
"Wow..."
"Yeah..."
"What are you girls doing?" Andy asked as he walked into the kitchen. He kissed Karen and then grabbed a couple of waters out of the fridge.
"Just talking about random stuff." I replied.
"Oh....We're almost done practicing and everything so we'll probably be leaving soon." He told Karen. She nodded her head. Andy went back down stairs.
I pouted, "I don't want you two to leave."
"Awe...I'm sorry." Karen said.
I shrugged. We sat around and talked for about another twenty minutes and then everyone started leaving.
Pete was sitting at the computer and I sat down on his lap.
"Whatcha doing?" I asked curiously.
"Just checking the site...seeing what the fans have said in response to my entry."
I laughed, "Any wars going on yet?"
He nodded. I read over some of the comments. Most of them were in support of FOB's decision and others...well, they weren't very nice ones at all and I took offense to some of them.
"Pshh...I don't like some of your fans. They aren't very nice."
"I know, but the majority of them are really nice. You just have to ignore the other ones."
I sighed.
"Oh and after Ariel leaves next week do you want to fly to New York with me? I've got to do some stuff for Angels and Kings."
"Sure."
"Mkay. You can hang out with Gabe and everyone."
I nodded my head.
"I'm tired." He said.
"Then sleep, silly."
"I can't...stupid insomnia."
"Come up stairs with me and lay down. Okay?"
He nodded and then shut off the computer. He followed me up to our room. I looked at the clock and it flashed 10:30.
"I didn't think it was already past 10." I said.
"Me either. Can we watch Nightmare Before Christmas?" He pouted. I rolled my eyes, but nodded. He put the movie in and then we got ourselves snuggled into the blankets. As soon as we did that, Hemmingway came bounding in and jumped up on the bed. I scratched him on the head and he got comfortable.
"Petttteeee...." I whined.
"What?"
"Can I get a doggie?" I asked and then pouted. He looked away and sighed.
"Yeah...even though we have bunches of dogs."
"Yeah, but those are big dogs. I want a little dog."
"Like what?"
"A Chihuahua or a Yorkie."
"Okay..."
"Yay!" I kissed him on the lips.
"Can we watch the movie now?" He asked.
I laughed, "Yes, we can."
I think we both fell asleep halfway through the movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story