Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Apple And The Tree

Not Tonight

by gerardsxoxangel 0 reviews

Gerard and Hannah almost have a special night

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 638 words

0Unrated
Jason was at it again. She hated when he got like that. What was he in such a rush for anyway? He was completely obsessed with sex and she just wasn't ready yet. She was just getting into her first experience of cheating, even a little. Besides, she liked to move at her own pace.
It was Friday evening and Hannah was along in her house. Her phone started ringing in her pocket and she scrambled to answer it. Jason's number flashed up on screen.
"Hey Jase," she said.
"Guess again," came the reply.
"Gerard? Why are you calling me?"
"Well you didn't expect me to wait around forever, did you?" I didn't hear from you so I decided to take the initiative and call you first," he said.
"Will Jason mind that you're using his phone to call me?" she asked.
"I don't see why, since I pay the bill and all. Besides, I thought we had an agreement," he said.
"Sorry, I'm new to this," she said.
"You don't have to apologise. I don't think I could ever be upset with you anyway. I really want to see you," he said.
"I don't see why you can't. You could come over here. My parents are out for the night so I have the place all to myself," she said.
"I'll be right over," he said.
"I'll be waiting," she replied.
The butterflies in her stomach seemed to multiply by the second. She wasn't sure how she'd react when she saw him. It seemed like an eternity since she'd seen him. You'd never think she only met him a week ago.
She heard a car pull up outside. It took all of her self-control not to run out to meet him, but she thought that might seem a tad desperate. He rang the doorbell twice in succession. How cute.
"I thought you lost your licence," she said when she opened the door.
"Maybe I lied that night so you would have to stay with me," he said.
She smiled. He smiled back and stepped inside, closing the door gently behind him. He put his hand to her face and sighed. "You're too beautiful."
"You're a bit of a chancer, aren't you?" she said.
"You've seen right through me," he said. He kissed her softly, resting his hands on her waist. The kiss deepened and she led him through to the living room, where she lay down on the couch and he got on top of her.
Is this what right feels like?
She didn't get the chance to find out. Gerard's phone started to ring. He groaned.
"Leave it," she said, trying not to sound like she was begging.
He nodded and let it ring out. It rang again, and then again. He clenched his fists above her head.
"I'm sorry," he said, getting off her. She sighed, hoping this wouldn't take long.
"Hello? ... Nowhere, Lorraine. I just went for a drive. ... What, now? ... Can't it wait? ... No, just I wanted to take care of a few things. ... Fine! I'll be there as soon as I can," he said.
He turned to her with an apologetic look. "I have to go."
"Well when Lorraine calls, I guess..." she said.
"Hey, don't be like that! I don't want to go but I have to. I promise this will happen soon. Tonight just isn't the night. You understand, right?" he said.
"I guess I have to," she said.
"Hannah, please, if I could stay..." he said.
"No, of course you have to go do whatever you have to do. I'll see you when the time is right," she said.
"I don't like this any more than you do," he said. He kissed her forehead and left.
"Is someone trying to tell me something? Can't the universe have better timing?"
Sign up to rate and review this story