Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Twenty Two

by xharlequingirl 4 reviews

Young girls dream of falling in love, planning the most perfect wedding, and spending their lives with their husbands. They have beautiful children and balance work and activities. Waiting for the ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 965 words

1Hot
Walking through the bus, Brendon unzipped his hoodie as he dropped it onto the chair. He smiled as he saw Aiden, Caleb and Dylan sitting on the couch playing video games.

Continuing through the bus, he smiled seeing Bianca sleeping in her crib. Everything seemed to be going good so far. Kicking off his shoes he smiled as he saw Ella laying on the bed her nose in a book.

"God, smart women are such turn on's." He smirked as he jumped on the bed next to his wife and got comfortable.

"Yum, liars are such turn on's." She laughed as she dropped her book to the side and wrapped her arms around her husband. "How was soundcheck and the such?" She asked as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"It was good, can I ask you a question?" He said as he nuzzled up next to her and got comfortable.

"No, sir, I'm already married." She smiled as she kissed the top of his head.

"He's a lucky man." He nodded. "No, but for real, is everything okay? Aiden and Caleb are still here." He said and just as if a reassurance you could hear the three boys hysterically laughing.

"Yes everything is fine." She nodded as a small smile crept up on her face and she tried to hide it from him.

"What are you smiling about?!" He asked as he rolled over onto his side and propped himself up on his elbow, his arm wrapped around his waist. "Come on, baby. Tell me." He smiled as he began to kiss her neck.

"Brendon that won't work. I'm not telling you anything." She smiled as she felt his lips on her neck.

"Baby, I know that look in your eyes, something is going on. So, why don't you just tell me what's going on." He smirked as he moved his hand under her shirt.

"Brendon, stop, the kids are right outside!" She moved his hand out from under her shirt. "I'll tell you, but you can not say anything!"

"Ever?!" He sighed. Why did this have to come with so many stipulations?

"Well, in about nine months I'm sure you can say something." Ella smiled, she was just wondering if it would take Brendon that long to get it.

"Nine months?!" He questioned, looking at her. "Who is pregnant?" His eyes bugged out as he sat up.

"Shhh!" Ella put her hand over his mouth as she sat up on her knees. "Makayla is pregnant, but she hasn't told anyone, you can't say anything." She whispered as she looked at him. His eyes batting around like crazy.

Reaching out, Brendon moved her hand as his mouth fell open slightly shocked. He didn't expect to hear that! I mean, yeah they were married but they had been having some issues. "When did she find out? When did she tell you? Why did she tell you before Ryan?" He kept his voice hushed knowing that the boys were right in the front of the bus.

"This morning, this morning and well because I was the one who suggested she take the test." Ella smiled as she wrapped her arms around her husband once again.

"That's pretty amazing. Ryan is going to be really happy, he's been wanting another one, a little girl ever since Bianca was born." He got comfortable as he rested next to her.

"Well..." She sighed. "Makayla isn't exactly thrilled so I just hope everything works out for the best." She nodded as she moved her book to the night stand and laid in Brendon's arms.

"No?" He frowned. "That's sad." He rolled over again and began to kiss her. "I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." She smiled. "And, yes it's sad, but, things will be okay. And, we're going to have a niece or nephew again." She smiled as she looked at him.

"Do you think we'll have more?" He asked, curiously. They had never really talked about the amount of kids they wanted to have and now was a fine time in his eyes.

"Well, I'd like to have more. Maybe another one in about two years, I think it's a good amount of time apart." She shrugged her shoulders. "I definitely couldn't handle them less than two years apart. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds like a good plan. I want to have as many kids with you as possible. Because, one it's fun to make them and two because we make absolutely gorgeous children." He smiled.

"Suck up, still have a week." She laughed as she kissed him gently. "Poor boy." She laughed as he gave her a pout.

"Mama, baby crying!" Dylan yelled through the bus as you could hear him and Aiden fighting over who was going to play Caleb. They finally decided on rock, paper, scissors to decide. Of course that was Caleb's idea. He was always the level headed one. He always wanted everything to work out okay.

"I'll get her, you read your book." Brendon smiled as he leaned over and kissed his wife again before getting up to tend to his crying daughter.

"Thank you. She needs a bottle and a diaper change!" She called out to him as she picked up her book and started to read again. Having Brendon around to help her and being on the tour was turning out to be better than she could have ever imagined. It made things for her a lot simpler, a lot more pleasant and a lot more fun. She wasn't over tired so she got to enjoy her children and her husband.


Updates according to demand and reviews, so if you want more let me know! Show the love and I always return the favor!
Sign up to rate and review this story