Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects > The Letters

Letter 1

by JMSBBHB 0 reviews

A mysterious author begins to write letters to a friend telling the story of a girl named Mara and how meeting a boy supposedly named Ryan changed the life of her and her bandmates.

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 632 words

1Moving
Little Info: I just wanted to inform you of the story behind these letters briefly. I was bored one day in Chem. So I began to write my friend a note but I didn't know what to write so I started to tell her a story that is why they are in the form of letters. The names are out nicknames in carpool. They are just jokes. We aren't self-centered or anything. And the last piece of info is that the "Author" is made up. There isn't really anyone on the run which will make more sense in the next chapters. Thank you! Now with the story! (oh and it will be very random at times.)

~~~~~~~~~*~

Dear Sexy,

I am practicing my cursive so I am going to tell you a story. Whether or not this story has an ending has not been determined yet.
Okay, here it is:

A girl was walking down the street when suddenly a man ran up to her ...

Commercial break: Now is your turn to decide where this story goes. You just need to answer a simple question: Do you want some romance? If yes read the passage numbered one. If no read the passage labeled number two.

Number ONE: a man ran up to her suddenly. He was very flustered and didn't look like he knew where he was.
"Are you okay?" the girl asked frightened of the man.
He finally looked at her and instantly calmed down. As he blankly stared at her, she thought, Damn! He's gorgeous. Too bad he's insane.
After a few minutes (well actually seconds, it just felt like minutes) the boy said, "I'm sorry. I was just going crazy because I wanted to talk to a gorgeous girl like you."
Now, the girl was staring at him blankly, but the boy just laughed at her. "Haha, I am just kidding. That really didn't come out as well as I had hoped," the cute boy said uncomfortably as he rubbed his neck (a cute habit boys do when they feel awkward). "Let's start over," he said as he stuck out his hand to the girl who still looked bewildered. "My name is Ryan. I actually live next door to you."
The girl finally snapped out of it and spoke. "What? I am so confused. When did you get here?"
"Umm ..." Ryan retreated his hand after realizing she wasn't going to take it, "I am living with my aunt and uncle for a year while I wait for my parents to get back from Africa. They're zoologists and are on a year long tour there, so I am your new neighbor. I hope we can hang out a lot," he said.
"Umm... sure," the girl said a bit dazed by the new information. ...

Commercial break: The story ends here if you would like more of this story please write a letter to the author, me. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

Number Two: Are you kidding me who doesn't want some romance. You are messed up. Please, do not bother me if you are such a person. Thank you and good-bye.

Well, I love you, Sexy!

Love,
Beautiful

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Beautiful,

I was quite enchanted by your last letter and I am writing to formally request another one. I am quite intrigued by the story of Ryan and the beautiful girl. What shall happen to these two young lovers? Will they become best friends and stay together forever? Or will they be torn apart by disastrous events? Will fate bring them together or tear them apart, as fate tends to do? I simply must know! Please, I beseech you, write me another story, so that I may know what happens!

Love Your Faithful Reader,
Sexy

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story