Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Three's a Crowd

Together Forever Part 1

by Nickelbackgirl_001 0 reviews

The gang arrives at the resturaunt

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 1702 words

0Unrated
Nickelbackgirl_001:Hey all you fans! Its what everyone's been waiting for (drumroll) and update! Lol. Well, it's chapter nombre cinq and the longest chapter yet. I may just split it into two parts, I don't know yet. I'll probably decide later. Larry has regained some speech but still can't say some words. So I'll just do it myself this last time. I do not and never will own CotT, even in my wildest dreams I never will. All I own is the fact that Neil is crazy and the breakfast restaurant. Now on with the show! Err, story.

Chapter 5: Together Forever Part 1

The seven heroes entered the lobby of the restaurant and looked around. They could see why Herry had picked this place, its walls were a "sun-dried tomato" and it had light wooden floors. It was sort of fancy, but simple and cozy at the same time. It was obviously a very popular restaurant because the place was packed. You could hear laughter from people with guests and yelling from both kids and parents alike. They weren't sure if they could find a table, much less an empty seat with all the commotion that was going on. Within seconds though, Herry and Neil began to argue on where to sit if there were a couple of free tables.
"We should sit near the front. The foods nearby, so there won't be much of a trip," Herry said.
"No, we should sit at the back. I don't want to sit near a bunch of crying, runny-nosed brats," Neil retorted.
"But all the smokers are at the back. And I really don't think that we want to get second hand smoke from a bunch of stupid smokers! And kids are not brats. Just because you've never been a real kid before, doesn't mean that you can just go and make fun of the kid you never were!"
"I was so a kid! I was just really mature for my age. And anyways, at least if we sit at the back desperate parents won't be annoying us. And what if a model agency sees me? They'll think that I'm not worthy because I'm exposing this perfect body to the stress of children!"
"Front!"
"Back!"
"Hey!"
At this, all seven turned around to see a girl who looked about their age with coal black hair and some brilliant red streaks tied up in a high ponytail with piercing blue eyes. All in all though, she was quite pretty. She looked at the others with a bored look and her lightly tanned arms folded under he breasts impatiently as she blew a large a bubble and made a loud pop when she broke it. By then, the guys were staring at the girl with slacked jaws and wide eyes. Except for Neil, he was of course staring at his reflection in his gold, three-way paneled mirror. Although he did raise his eyebrows about a whole half a centimeter when he caught a quick glance at the girl. Even Jay was doing it for a while, before Theresa brought him out of it with a sharp tug on his ear.
"Hey," The girl droned in a very bored voice that obviously told them that she would rather be any place but here. "My name is Shelly and I'll be your waitress, like you really care though, but whatever. I was told my pain-in-the-neck boss that I'm supposed to tell you people that there aren't any more tables big enough to fit you left, but there is three in the back, if you really want them that is."
"That's alright. Thank you very much Shelly." Theresa said sweetly, a little too sweetly though. In fact, Jay was beginning to think that she was jealous that Shelly had stolen his attention.
Nonetheless, Theresa grabbed Jay's hand and held it tightly, although a little more tightly than she would have normally done, as she began to follow Shelly through the crowded restaurant. She looked back and saw Neil give a satisfactory smirk at Herry before following behind. But soon later, it changes into an angry scowl. At first she began to wonder what he could be scowling about, but soon dismissed it from her thoughts. It wasn't her place t know, if Neil wanted her to know then he would have told them. She had more important things to think about though, like what the surprise that Jay was going to give her tonight was.
A couple of seconds later, Shelly had brought them to their tables. There they saw three tables, one booth that seated four and two tables that were able to seat two. The chairs were painted a dark reddish color and the booths were a mahogany red. The looked wonderful with the room but realized that the tables were bolted down so you weren't able to push them together to make the table longer. And because of Neil's outrageous luck, they had gotten the tables out of the smoking area and were actually going to be eating here. Now, it was time to find out if the food tasted as great as this place looked. Herry was the first to call out a table.
"I call one of the smaller tables!"
The others looked at Herry surprised.
"What?" he asked confused. "I can fit more food on this table without disturbing you guys."
"Yeah. Embarrassing us is more like it!" Archie laughed. He gave Herry a light punch in the shoulder to show that he was just joking around.
"Jay and I will take the other smaller table. That is, if no one else wants it," Theresa offered.
"Eww. I am not going to sit alone with him. Never in a million years would I do something as stupid as that," Atlanta said as she pointed toward Archie with a look of disgust of her face.
Archie gave a look of mock hurt, although it really did hurt him inside. "Why? Are you afraid you may catch something contagious?"
"Yes," Atlanta replied. "Your dorkiness."
With that she gave a laugh as she slid into booth. Archie shook his head as he joined her, although on the opposite side of the polished table. Odie joined the two of his friends and to Neil's great reluctance he did as well. Although he would much rather be sitting with Theresa.
Jay and Theresa felt relieved that they were able to get the other table for two as emerald met chocolate brown over the table. His hand moved from its place on the table and let it lay on top of hers. Neil noticed this happen but before he or Jay could say anything they were interrupted.
"Oh, and if you need any help, don't ask. I'll be on my break."
The seven turned toward Shelly, they had totally forgotten that she was there. They watched her walk away as they heard a small pop of gum before leaving.
"Well, she was most certainly the most interesting waitress I've ever had," Theresa commented politely.
With that, the others burst out laughing as they thought of their crazy waiter. They were interrupted though by Archie.
"Well, I guess it's time to see if the food tastes as good as this place lots because I don't know about you guys but I'm starving."
"Well you wouldn't be starving if you hadn't dropped the eggs," Atlanta said.
"But you were the one who admitted to tripping me!"
"Did not!'
"You did so! You eve said so in the fourth chapter, paragraph number thirty-six from the top!" Archie exclaimed.
"What are you even talking about?" Atlanta asked in utter confusion.
"You know what? I don't even know."
"Maybe I was right. Your dorkiness may just be contagious." Atlanta observed before walking away.
"Hey!"
The five other teens watched in confusion as Archie and Atlanta walked away bickering the whole time. The five weren't even sure about what had happened.
"Come one buddy. The food looks and tastes better then the place looks here. I swear, one bite of any food here and you feel like you've gone to heaven with your taste buds," Herry remarked to Odie.
"If you say big guy."
"I already have everything I need in heaven by my side," Theresa whispered mischievously in Jay's ear.
Theresa may have whispered but in this crowd you have to whisper pretty loudly for someone to hear you. And for this one reason, Neil had every single word. He felt his anger boil inside his as he watched Jay turn to Theresa with a sly smile. But before anything could be said or done, Neil began to speak.
"Well, if Herry's right that food must be delicious," Neil said loudly as to interrupt the moment between our two lovebirds. "And if we don't go soon, by the time we get there, the foods going to be all gone."
Jay and Theresa turned to Neil in surprise. They had never heard Neil mention anything about hurrying to get food before. So they followed Neil through the winding path of customers, with a sly smile on their faces as they stole a few glances at the other with their hands still clasped tightly together.

Nickelbackgirl.001: Yes I know I said that you will find out in the next chapter what the surprise is and where Cronus has been for the five months, but I also said that I might split the chapter in half because it was getting really long. And at the rate of the free-time I was having to type the thing, it was going to be up at the end of summer. I just update more frequently during the school year for some reason and I just got my first job and I'm starting it on Wednesday, so even less time to update then. I'm really sorry about the time it took to update though. I hope you all won't kill me. But I promise that in the next chapter you will find out what the surprise is, what plans Neil has up his spiffy designer sleeve, and where Cronus has been. I hope you all understand my present and future delays.
XOXOXOXO
Sign up to rate and review this story