Categories > Celebrities > Def Leppard > Caught in a Dream

Chapter 2

by robinzan 0 reviews

Joe Elliott has nightmares. Will they come true? A mystery from Joe's POV. XO w/ Jon Bon Jovi

Category: Def Leppard - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-30 - Updated: 2005-11-30 - 740 words

0Unrated
It took the whole day to finish the video, but we did. We were going to film "Animal", but we had decided on "Women" instead.

We all went back to the house that I had rented. The video was done, and I could finally concentrate on getting some sleep.

I opened the door and went inside. I dropped my jacket on one of the chairs and went to lie down on the couch. I wanted to get some sleep, but with the guys as loud as they were being, I didn't.

"Hey, where's the beer?" Steve yelled.

"In the cabinet," I yelled back at him, "Now let me sleep!"

"He sure is grumpy," Phil said.

"Oh come on guys," Sav said, "he hasn't been sleeping good."

That was the last thing that I heard. I went into slumber.

***

I was back in that castle. I wish I could figure out what it means. I decided to walk around. To see if I find anything that could help me figure this out. I saw nothing out of the unusual. It was a huge castle. Damp and dreary. And it felt cold. Too cold. I didn't like the feel of this.

Then I heard that wailing again. I started shaking. I noticed the hallways. I wasn't sure which way to go. I noticed the front door and ran like hell for it. That's when I saw that figure again, wielding that knife. The figure reached out for me and grabbed me by the arm.

I awoke to someone shaking me. "Let me go!" I yelled.

"Joe, mate. Relax. It's me, Steve."

I looked at him.

"You really should see someone about that dream," he told me.

I finally gave in. "Ok, ok."

"Thank you. Now here is the number of someone that I know. She can help," Steve told me, as he wrote down
the number, "Promise me you'll call her."

"I'll call her, in the morning. I promise," I told him,

"What time is it?"

"7. We haven't had dinner yet."

"Well, figure out what you guys want to eat. I need to take a shower," I said, and went for the bathroom.

***

I kept my promise to Steve. I called the number he had given me and made the appointment. Now, here I am, sitting in this cozy little office. The walls were a pale yellow, with a couple of pictures hanging up. Pretty neat, if I do say so myself.

"Mr. Elliott. The doctor will see you now."

I turned. "Great," I said.

"Follow me."

I followed the secretary into the office. I was watching her butt the whole way. I liked the way it moved. "Have a seat, and she'll be in shortly," she said, before closing the door.

I looked around the room. It looked like a log cabin. That's when she walked in.

"Hello. You must be Mr. Elliott."

"Yes, but I prefer Joe. And you are?" I replied.

"I'm Dr. Rhamdani, but you can call me Karla," she said.

I nodded.

"Ok, let's see what's going on here," she said, looking at the information in front of her.

I sat down on the couch.

"Tell me about these dreams," she said.

"Well, it's one dream really," I started. I went on to tell her what happens in the dream. "And I always wake up at that point," I finished.

"Hmm, very interesting," she replied.

"What can we do about it?" I asked her.

She hesitated for a minute. "Well, I would like to try and hypnotise you at our next session. Maybe I can get more information that way," she said, "Do you have any royalty in your family?"

"What?" I replied, stunned, "No. Why do you ask?"

"Because, from what you described to me, it sounds like that castle belongs to a royal family, and you're having dreams of it."

"And that figure isn't helping much," I said.

She nodded. "Why don't we schedule you to come see me again, and we'll get this sorted out."

"I could easily take you to dinner for that," I said, hoping she'd get the idea.

"Are you asking me out?" she replied. I chuckled.

"You can say that," I told her.

"Well, I don't normally date patients, but I'll take you up on that," she said.

"How about Friday?"

"Ok". She showed me to the door, and I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving.
Sign up to rate and review this story