Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 18-The End Of Chapter 1-July 31

by rejected_smurf_god 5 reviews

The boys leave for Maryland... LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 1684 words

0Exciting
Today was the day that Fall Out Boy left to Maryland. The last day we'd see them face-to-face for a year.

Tears were shed on Leslie's behalf when she woke up today. Pretty much what happened was she had slept over at 8:15 that morning when she woke up she sat up and burst into tears.

"Les-Leslie it's alright. Joe will be back soon. Before you know it." Amy comforted.

Leslie sniffed some more and attempted a smile. "I'm just gonna miss him so much."

"We're all gonna miss them, Leslie." I said patting her arm. "We could fly out and see them too."

Leslie wiped her eyes and nodded she layed back down, her brown, curly hair spread out on the floor. Amy collapsed next to her, her blonde hair mixing with Leslie's. I laid down last and sighed.

"Everythings going to change." I whispered.

Amy nodded.

"Yup and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it." She whispered.

Leslie sniffed again and murmured a "Kiss your boys good-bye."

Amy and I laughed a bitter laugh at that. We were all thinking it.

We wallowed in self-pity for another hour before Amy got up and took a shower. Leslie went next and then it was me. We primped in the mirror and fixed each other's make-up so we didn't look like we were wallowing.

By noon we were ready for anything but the boys leaving.

We fixed ourselves lunch but after we made rice, a sandwich, and got some string cheese, we just sort of stared at it, unable to eat it. Total waste of food, I know but I thought if I ate anything I would think of Pete and the boys and then my food wouldn't want to stay down.

By the looks of their faces, Amy and Leslie thought the same as we stocked the fridge with our un-touched food.

"Fall Out Boy's plane doesn't leave until five today. What should we do?" I asked forcing down the bile that climbed up my throat as I said plane, leave, and five.

Amy shrugged and looked over at Leslie. She shrugged as well and we sat down at the dinner table in silence.

"Why do they have to leave us behind?" Amy whispered.

"We hadve to finis school, I guess." I shrugged.

Leslie slapped her hands on the table angrily. Me and Amy jumped at the loud smack. "Screw school! I'd rather be with Joe!" She snarled.

I nodded.

"Yeah. I do to but you will probably regret it later on in life." I said.

Amy nodded in understanding.

"Don't want to be a stupid adult, do you?" she asked.

Leslie shot a glare at her and rested her head on her hands on the table.

My phone buzzed once and I pulled it out. It was Joe. It read,

"Howz Les? Could u send er outside? I wnt 2c her b4 we leave."

I touched Leslie's shoulder. "Leslie, go outside."

"Why?" she asked.

"Just do it damnit." I said pushing her up. She sighed and walked to the door before squealing and running out the door. She ran to fast to Joe that she nearly slipped when she ran across the newly dewed grass. Joe kissed her and they walked off hand in hand.

Amy sighed happily.

"They're so cute together." She murmured.

I chuckled "Yeah but if Joe doesn't stop talking about her someone's gonna die." I said.

She laughed. "That's too true." She stated catching her breath.

Amy and I sat in silence for awhile before I looked up.

"Patrick really loves you." I whispered.

Amy played with a charm bracelet I saw Patrick present to her at the concert and smiled to herself.

"Yeah, I know." She whispered "Pete loves you as much as he possibly can plus an added bunch that I think he only saves for music, eyeliner, and you."

I blushed and looked down at my hands. Amy looked around like she was looking for Pete lurking around the corners and then turned to me.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but Pete told me that when you graduate and when he gets used to being semi-famous he wants to be with you forever."

My eyes widened.

"Pete wants to /marry me/?!" I whispered.

Amy nodded "Just don't tell him I told you."

I zipped my lips and smiled "Of course."

Amy and I took our time cleaning the whole house, all two floors and basement of it, for lack of better things to do, and then I collapsed on my bed and slept while Amy read her book, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

It was at two that Leslie came back and bounced onto my bed showing off the promise ring Joe had given her, that woke me up.

"It's so beautiful, Lez." Amy said looking intently at the heart shaped stone set into silver.

Leslie's eyes were filled with tears again and everytime she looked at it another tear slid down her cheek.

"Leslie, he gave this to you?" I asked astounded at the ring "Where did he get it? Did he have enough money?"

Leslie laughed happily, "Of course, Kendra. Since the cd has been selling they've been getting lots of money and Joe bought me this ring." She flashed it at me.

I smiled.

"Oh Leslie, he loves you so much." Amy gushed.

Leslie sighed happily and wiped the tears from her eyes. She looked at me and she looked at Amy. In unspoken words we grabbed each other's hands and squeezed them tightly. Then we dropped them and all conversation burst from our mouths.

We had so much fun talking that we didn't realized that it was 4:45 until I got a text message from Pete saying,

"Where r u guys?"

Our moods dropped back to depressed and we slunk back down to the garage and into my dad's Honda. Leslie drove and she made sure to go slow, taking back roads and almost getting pulled over for going too slow.

Yes, we were dawdling but we wanted to see the guys leave about as much as you want to get teeth pulled without Novicane.

We remained quiet as we parked in the parking lot and walked into the busy airport. We looked up Terminal 16 and walked over to it slowly.

I saw Pete and Patrick looking anxiously among the crowd searching for us. Leslie, Amy, and I looked at each other. We nodded, locked arms, and walked to the boys.

"Amy!" Patrick exclaimed, kissing Amy tenderly on the lips "I though you weren't coming."

Amy looked up at him and smiled. "I wouldn't miss seeing you for anything."

Patrick smiled at her and hugged her tight.

Leslie and Joe were more smitten to each other than usual. Joe took Leslie's hand and kissed the ring on her ring finger. She giggled at him and kissed his bushy head. Joe wrapped her up in a big hug and murmured an 'I love you' into her curly hair.

Andy hugged me and told me he'd write me. I told him good luck and gave him a friendly kiss on his cheek. Nadia told me she'd write me and call me too. Joe hugged me, I couldn't help but tell him how much I'd miss my Joe JewFro.

"Take care of Leslie for me?" He asked.

I laughed "Dude, Leslie doesn't need taking care of."

He nodded in agreement "True."

I hugged him one more time and moved onto Patrick. He hugged me and told me to take care and not do anything Pete would do. I laughed and told him alright before he turned and left for the gate after he had taken his trucker hat off and placed it on Amy's blonde head.

Last was Pete. He wrapped me into a tight hug and refused to let me go. It was then my tears began to flow and by the sniffs coming from Pete, I could tell he was crying too.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I whispered. "When you're famous don't forget about me, here in Williamette."

Pete shook his head.

"I'm never going to forget about you, Dra. YOu are always going to be my girl." He whispered. "I'm going to come back for you. I promise."

I looke dhim in the eyes. "I love you to the end of the Earth, Pete." I murmured. "You are my first love."

He smiled a sad smile at me and kissed my forehead. The boys were calling him and the girls were telling me we had to get home but I remained in Pete's arms.

He gave me a sad smile and brushed his hand along my cheek. He reached back behind his neck and took off his necklace. He placed it in my hands and closed it.

"Wear this for me. Keep it safe." He whispered.

I nodded and clipped it around my neck. He kissed me slowly and deliberately, memorizing every place on my lips so he wouldn't forget, and when he let go the tear streaks on his ace got bigger as more tears slipped down his cheeks.

"You'd better go." I whispered. "Don't miss you're plane."

"Will you be ok?" he asked me. I lookd into his deep brown eyes and nodded.

"I'll survive. Don't be gone to long." I said.

He smiled and kissed me again.

"Graduate for me?" he asked.

"Of course." I nodded. "Now go."

He picked up his bag and raced to the gates. I watched him until all I could see was the plane taxing out onto the strip of land and then taking off into the already blue-violet sky.

Amy, Leslie, and I watched it until the plane was just a speck and our tears had dried up. We then linked arms and took our time getting out of the airport.

With Pete's necklace bouncing on my collarbone I felt like I was ready to face the world. I was ready to graduate.

God, this summer has been fun.

Lets do it again.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK TWO COMING SOON!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story