Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I shouldn't

Epilogue

by Silvana 4 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 575 words

0Unrated
Epilogue

Two Years Later

Willow smiled as the two year old hid behind her. "Hey Luna," she said, as the two year old grabbed her legs, through the swathes of white material. "What's the matter?"
"Hidin'" the little girl told her matter-of-factly. Willow nodded. She could see Mikey looking for his daughter. She caught his eye and mouthed to him that she was here. He smiled. "Thanks!" he called.
As Luna let go of Willow turned round, bent down and picked her up, ruffling the girl's fly away light brown hair.
"Did you like today?" Willow asked her.
Luna nodded solemnly. "I want a Ray."
Willow smiled. "You mean someone to love you forever and ever?" She laughed as the little girl nodded again, her dark brown eyes shining. "Well Luna, I promise to love you forever and ever, and I know your mommy and daddy will love you for ever and ever."
"What about Uncle Frank?" the young girl asked, her lower lip beginning to tremble in case her Uncle Frank wouldn't love her.
"Did I hear my name?" Frank asked, appearing at Willow's side.
"Uncle Frank!" Luna launched herself from Willow's arms at Frank and Willow breathed a sigh of relief when Frank caught her. Luna buried her head in his shoulder; her arms around his neck.
"You look beautiful Will," Frank said, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek.
Willow smiled. "You telling me I don't normally?" she teased.
"Well..." he began grinning, but he was interrupted by Luna. "Uncle Frankie? Will you love me for ever and ever?"
Frank laughed delightedly at the small girl's question. "Course. I promise."
Luna smiled and clambered out of his arms to go in search of someone else to terrorize. The two adults watched her go.
"She never stops does she?" Willow commented. Frank shook his head. "Never," he agreed. "Mikey adores her though."
"And so does her Uncle Frankie," Willow teased, laughing.
Frank just shook his head. "Yeah."
"How's Aaron?" Willow asked, referring to Frank's one-year-old son.
"He's fine," Frank beamed. "Being cooed over at the moment."
Willow laughed. "Big surprise. And you know his hair...?"
"I don't dye it!" Frank yelped. "It just changes colour depending on the light."
Willow raised an eyebrow. Sure...that was how it miraculously changed from brown to black and back again.
"Mrs Toro," a voice came from behind them. "Your husband's going to think you're ignoring him." Willow smiled slowly and turned to see Ray standing there. "Well we can't have that can we?" she replied, her hand on hips.
"We should probably be going soon," he told her gently, taking one of her hands.
"Then," she began, pausing only to kiss him on the cheek. "I'll go get changed."
She turned away, running down the corridor, to change into her customary jeans so she could say goodbye to her husband at the airport so that he could go on tour once more. And I can't say they lived happily ever after, 'cause that only happens in fairy tales. But I can say that they enjoyed life and enjoyed each other's company. Good enough? Thought so.
____________________________________________________

An: Thanks to Alyss, Cerediwen, SafeFromRobotsDAMN, and Katie for your reviews.
okay, everyone who has read this chapter put your hand up. Right, everyone with their hand up go and review. If you've liked it enough to read this far I think I deserve a review. Yes? Thankyou.
Silvana
X
Sign up to rate and review this story