Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Are you perspiring from the irony?

I've had enough of watching scenes of schizophrenic, ego-centric, paranoiac, prima-donnas.

by missfiona 7 reviews

This is what happens when the past comes back to bite you in the ass.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 438 words

3Original
Louise felt her cheeks flush almost immediately, her mind frozen temporarily as she stared at the boy who had just entered the crowded, run down venue. The mass of bodies that surrounded her in every direction, writhing and twisting to the beat of the music that engulfed them, feeding them beats and melodies that only fueled the adrenaline pumping through their veins, provided little distraction. His sudden presence seemed to suffocate her, governing every movement of her limbs as she tried to discreetly disappear from his line of vision.

She felt very little, and yet she felt everything. She had become suddenly numb, and yet her body seemed to disagree. Hands shaking, heart racing, and breath quickened, she pushed various club-goers roughly aside as she made a beeline towards the bathroom. In just a few seconds, she had locked herself in a vacant stall and the contents of her stomach had been flushed down the toilet, bringing Louise a short-lived moment of peace.

As she held onto the porcelain bowl, she questioned her current state of living. Perhaps - just maybe - that paper-cut from this morning had lead to her death, caused by excessive blood loss, and she was now in the worst form of hell possible.

It truly was the only reasonable explanation.

She couldn't imagine a worse fate, and even after the numerous self administered pinches that proved this was all a very sick reality, she couldn't quite grasp the current situation.

After moving 2,297 miles away, he had the nerve to walk right back into her life. She could just picture the scene - the conceited grin plastered to his face, surrounded by old friends turned kiss-asses, loving every second of it and positive that he was all fucking that. Oh, how wrong he was. She knew, better than any person in the cramped room from which she had fled, that the man they all adored was truthfully a pathetic representation of the human race, and it sickened her that she had once viewed him as they all did now.

Finally gathering the pieces of herself and managing to look at least somewhat composed, Louise took a quick glance at her pale, exhausted reflection before slipping out through the bathroom door. Her attempt at a discreet exit from the club proved to be impossible as she came face to face with the one boy she never wanted to see or hear from again.

"Holy fuck."

---
Author's Note: Very short, more to come. I hate CIWWAF, but I felt the title was fitting. I don't even know how I feel about this - it was very spur of the moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story