Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Heritage

Chapter 66

by wimvincken

This is a real harem story. Not the ones you can find everywhere about a bunch of kids having a go with Harry and Harry with them, but an official harem like the old Sultans from Turkey ages ago wi...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Bellatrix, Blaise Zabini, Cho, Draco, Dumbledore, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Molly Weasley, Moody, Narcissa, Padma, Pansy, Parvati, Professor McGonagall, Tom Riddle, Tonks, Umbridge, Voldemort - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 5302 words

?Blocked
The Heritage - Chapter 66
-----
A/N: Editor for this chapter is Dave
A/N: Scene from the last chapter.
"Tonks, listen very carefully," he said. "I don't give a shit if you are family, but you are carrying my children, and I am going to marry you, if you like it or not. If you don't like it, I simply force you, if you like it, then I am going to kiss you in delirium."

Tonks smiled widely, her hair flashed from neon green to neon orange and back to green. "I love it," she said with a laugh and hugged him. "But I am very sore at the moment, please let's wait with that fun later when I feel better," she whispered in his ear.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh," somebody screamed in happiness.

Harry and Tonks were still holding each other when Gabrielle came bursting into the foyer. "I'm pregnant!" she yelled happily. "I'm so happy!"

Harry smiled at the jumping happy Gabrielle.

"And I am pregnant of real Veela girls," she said. "Not partly Veela's, but real ones," she whispered loudly.

-----

Gabrielle, Fleur and Harry stepped out of the floo and looked around. They arrived at a very elegant looking room and two small house elves were waiting for them. The house elves were dressed in small beige colored towels, which only partly covered their small bodies. Both elves had their ears standing straight on their little heads and they were gaping with large eyes at Harry.

Harry focused on the elves and before they could say anything, Harry kneeled in frontof them.

"What is your name?" asked Harry the smallest house elf.

"Guivinne, Monsieur Potter," said Guivinne.

Harry looked at the other elf.

"Guijomme, Monsieur," answered Guijomme.

"Guivinne and Guijomme, how are you?" asked Harry smiling warmly.

Both elves were staring at Harry dumbstruck and could not say a thing for the first couple of moments. They never had met such weird human and wizard in their long lives before, and they had not an idea how to react.

Harry smiled. "You wanted to ask me something?" asked Harry.

Both elves shook their heads.

"You must bring me somewhere?" asked Harry.

Both elves nodded.

"Well then, why are we waiting here?" said Harry with a smirk.

Guijomme raised her eyebrows, something only wizards and witches did and it showed her how confused she was.

"We suppose to bring you to the Master, Monsieur Potter," she shrieked.

"Alright then, let's go," said Harry and stood straight and waited for the two elves.

Guijomme looked at the two Veela's behind Harry. "Mademoiselle Gabrielle must go to her room immediately," she said sternly, glaring accusingly at Gabrielle with wide eyes.

Gabrielle shook her head. "I don't think so," she said harshly. "I am here to see Papa."

Guijomme pointed her finger at Gabrielle. "Mademoiselle must listen to Guijomme," said Guijomme shrilly. "If you don't want to listen, I must force you!"

Harry noticed the temperature of the foyer dropping, and he felt the flare of his magic rising up from his body and influencing everyone around him. Both elves looked nervously at Harry, and both of the elves had their fingers still on Gabrielle pointing.

"Cut it," snarled Harry, his magic pushing towards the elves. "One wrong movement, and I blast you both straight into hell."

The elves bounced backward from the power coming from this strange wizard. Guijomme started to suspect that the wizard was insane and became afraid for her and her sister. She looked briefly at Guivinne, but Guivinne seemed also to be afraid of this weird and crazy wizard.

"Bring me to your master, and then you can go," scowled Harry and waved his hand towards the double doors at the end of the foyer.

Both elves moved as fast as their little legs could carry them and almost flew towards the door. The opened it and disappeared behind it. Gabrielle, Fleur and Harry followed in a slower pace than the elves. Gabrielle and Fleur were very pleased with the behaviour of their champion, their protector, their chosen and their mate.

The two elves and three humans were walking for ten minutes through the Delacour castle; passed little gardens, bright and warm hallways and wide light corridors with flowers, plants, paintings and statues, the ceiling of the corridors contained paintings in the form of a kind of atlas or a map of cities, forests, lakes and sometimes even a coast line, and Harry was amazed. This castle reminded him of Gryffindor castle, which was now happily recharged, thanks for his power surge after sex ... or better ... during the most amazing sex he had until now and he looked warmly at Gabrielle, who walked next to him.

At last, the two elves stopped in front of two daunting doors. The doors were made from silver and they looked old, majestically and beautiful. When the two humans reached the almost the elves, the doors opened slowly.

The first thing Harry became aware of was the ward in front of the door. He did not notice it before, but now the door was opening, he still could not look inside. It was like he looked into a gray mist. Harry still had enough energy after the power surge with Gabrielle, and he knew that he could break down the ward easily with a surge of his magic, but he decided to wait. You never know if he must use his power to defend him and his girls.

Both elves bowed towards the door and disappeared with loud plops.

Harry raised his eyebrows and looked uncertainly at Gabrielle and Fleur, who shook their shoulders. Harry turned and walked straight into the gray mist and disappeared from view immediately. Gabrielle and Fleur flinched and followed him immediately ... they were almost in panic!

The three of them entered another foyer, very classical designed with many warm colors, a large fireplace and easy armchairs, sofas and small coffee tables. At the left were huge beautiful windows, which showed a nice view on part of the castle and a beautiful centralized garden with flowers and carefully maintained grass lands ... a real park. There was a huge painting above the fireplace of two people ... an older man and probably his wife next to him. The painting seemed obviously to be magical, because the couple looked at Harry and the two sisters agitated.

In front of the large fireplace stood a proud old gentleman and his wife, who was almost like a mirror image of Fleur, only much older.

"I thought that I instructed Guivinne to lock you up in your room, Gabrielle?" said the man harshly.

"Mon Papa," said Fleur. "Of course not, she goes with us because she has something very important to tell you," said Fleur emotionally.

The older man did not react on Fleur. "Such insolence," he said disdained and looked at his wife. "I insist that she will be punished severely for this."

"I don't think so," gnarled Harry between clenched teeth.

"And why is that?" asked the man glaring at Harry. "What is it your business to interfere with my family life?"

"My name is Lord-Baron Potter, Mr. Delacour. And you are making me pissed. I propose to start again," snarled Harry with flashing eyes.

"And why should I do that, MR. Potter?" asked the old man solemnly.

Harry grinned. "If you don't, then I level this little place you have here, with you in it."

The eyes of Mr. Delacour went wide in indignation.

"Marcel, Pierre!" yelled Mr. Delacour loudly.

Two large men entered the foyer from a door at the other side.

"Qui, Papa?"

"I think that MR. Potter overstayed his welcome and wants to leave," said Mr. Delacour pleased. "Kick him out of the castle together with the slave. I have plans for Gabrielle, she will stay."

"Qui, Papa," said the two young men resigned and walked to smirking Harry and the two girls.

Both young men were obviously his sons. Both of them had the same large sharp nose, gray eyes like their father's and thin lips, except that the smaller son had dirty blond hair, while his brother had cupper colored hair.

The two men approached Harry and when they almost reached him, the felt the presence of an invisible wall. Harry was ready for them.

"Mon Dieux!" exclaimed Marcel, and Pierre looked astonished at his brother.

Harry's smirk grew on his face. "Mr. Delacour ... that was a mistake." He pointed his finger at Pierre and Pierre was blasted from his legs and crashed against the wall. Marcel grabbed his wand, but he did not come far, because he was blasted from his feed and ended up against the wall, next to his unconscious brother.

"Now, Mr. Delacour, I want to know what your plans are with Gabrielle," growled Harry slowly. "When you don't give it to me, I destroy a part of this beautiful castle until or it is totally destroyed or you tell me what your plans are," smirked Harry and looked expectantly at the man.

Mr. Delacour looked at his two sons. "What did you do to them?" he asked dismayed with the situation.

Harry narrowed his eyes, and then looked out of the large windows. "See, Mr. Delacour, your beautiful western tower catching the sunlight?"

Mr. Delacour could not help him self to look outside ... he felt so proud, because this castle was built by one of his forefathers many generations back, and he felt so lucky that he was born the way how he was born, as a matter of fact and he smiled proudly.

Suddenly he noticed something very strange; he did not believe his eyes! The western tower was no more! Instead of the beautiful tower was a cloud of dust hanging, and he could see fire burning and then he was aware of the floor ... the castle trembling and shaking.

"What did you do?" Mr. Delacour yelled in horror.

"You did not answer my question, mister. And for this, your tower is ... let's say ... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" Harry screamed the last word and Mr. Delacour jumped from fear. His wife fainted next to him, but he did not care. This vandal, this ... this ... barbarian ... destroyed his tower!

"Merde" he screamed in rage, picking up a bottle from the salon table and wanted to throw it at Harry.

Harry smirked. He pointed in another direction. "I believe that you have four towers, Monsieur Delacour?" Harry asked innocently.

Mr. Delacour froze and looked fearfully at Harry.

"You wouldn't," he said in a low voice, desperately thinking about a way out.

Harry grinned and nodded. "For sure I would," he said.

Mr. Delacour sighed. "I had plans to give Gabrielle to a business partner, who has a high position in the French government," he said defeated.

"And how are you going to give her to him?" Harry asked calmly.

Mr. Delacour hesitated, and Harry's arm moved slowly into the direction towards his other tower.

"Sellherasslave," he murmured.

"Excuse me?" asked Harry, crooking his eyebrows up.

"Selling her," Mr. Delacour said hardly louder.

"Selling her as a slave, Mr. Delacour? That is not possible," commented Harry calmly.

"She is a Veela and not human, I can do that," Mr. Delacour answered hotly, and immediately realized what he said and how; he looked briefly nervously at Harry, and back to his shoes.

"So, you want to sell the girl I like, who is pregnant with my children, and soon to be my fiancée, to a business partner, Mr. Delacour?" asked Harry icily.

Mr. Delacour looked unbelievingly at Harry.

"For this I will punish you, Mr. Delacour," said Harry harshly. He looked at Gabrielle, but she said nothing, neither Fleur.

"Do you want to get your personal belongings?" asked Harry.

Gabrielle nodded.

"Call the elves," ordered Harry Mr. Delacour.

Mr. Delacour almost refused, but suddenly he realized who ordered it.

"Guivinne" called Mr. Delacour.

The little elf appeared in front of him.

"Please bring all of Gabrielle's personal belongings," he said.

The house elf looked with wide eyes at her Master.

"But Master, you ordered all her personal belongings to be burned!" she said surprised.

Mr. Delacour looked uneasy at the elf, then briefly at Harry.

"Never mind, anything from her must be brought immediately here," he ordered in a harsh voice.

The small house elf looked confused, but did not plop away. "There is nothing left anymore, Master," she wailed.

"So, Mr. Delacour, you want to sell your daughter, you destroyed your daughter's properties, then sold your other daughter as slave, and I assumed that you have destroyed her properties as well," Harry summed up using his fingers.

"That demands equal payment, don't you think, Mr. Delacour?" asked Harry innocently.

Mr. Delacour did not react.

"Are those your only sons, Mr. Delacour?" asked Harry friendly, pointing to the two unconscious men.

Mr. Delacour looked with wide eyes at Harry. "You wouldn't," he said.

"Yes, I would," said Harry, what ever the old man meant. He did not plan to kill those men, why should he do something like that?

Mr. Delacour paled.

"Is that your wife?" Harry pointed to the unconscious woman on the floor next to Mr. Delacour.

Mr. Delacour looked now almost pleading at Harry. "Please, Lord-Baron, have mercy."

"Why should I have mercy, Mr. Delacour?" asked Harry calmly. "You are the one who wants to sell out your daughters, not me. And one of your daughters is my slave, and the other daughter of yours is pregnant with my daughters."

Mr. Delacour looked at Harry in despair. This wizard is much too powerful to do anything against him, and the wizard was very pissed off. Mr. Delacour feared for the lives of his wife and sons, he did not care about Fleur and Gabrielle, because they were nothing else then cattle to him; human cattle at that, but they could be used very well as gifts for business deals; they are Veela's not for nothing, not?

"Aren't you going to wake up your wife, Mr. Delacour? I think that she might have a say in this scheme as well, before I make a decision for you," said Harry.

Mr. Delacour looked strangely at Harry. "Why should I wake up my wife, Lord-Baron?" asked Mr. Delacour puzzled.

"She is the mother of Fleur and Gabrielle, no?" asked Harry. Harry could not imagine what a mother must feel when her daughters are being treated like that.

My wife here is not their mother," Mr. Delacour said disgusted. "What do you think of me, Lord-Baron?"

"Not the mother?" asked Harry confused and he looked at Gabrielle and Fleur, who shook their heads in denial.

"And pray tell, where is their mother?" asked Harry calmly, after turning his attention back at Mr. Delacour.

"The Veela is locked up in the east tower, Lord-Baron," said an indignant Mr. Delacour.

"Ah, you have more then one wife, Mr. Delacour?" asked Harry dangerous calmly.

Mr. Delacour flustered. "I have not!" he exclaimed. "The Veela was a gift from my father, she is nothing else then cattle, like the rest of their race. She is a little toy thing, nice to play with and nothing else."

Harry looked dumbstruck at Mr. Delacour. "Cattle?" he asked.

"Yes of course they are cattle," said Mr. Delacour hotly. "They are hardly human, don't you think? They are worse then half-bloods and mud bloods; they are Magical Creatures and nothing else then ... then animals. I have more use of my cows then of those Veela's then only to have some pleasure with them."

Harry was taken aback by the words of Mr. Delacour.

"I am a pureblood, like you Lord-Baron. We are the race, which rules the world. We are the race, which is superior and are the only ones who can really do things. Only we, as pure bloods are the ones who are sitting at the head of the government, and only we are the ones, who are making laws, handling business and managing money," said Mr. Delacour passionately.

"Mr. Delacour?" asked Harry evenly. "I am a half blood."

Mr. Delacour blanched.

"You see, Mr. Delacour, we half-bloods and mud bloods are superior, we are above those sick creatures like you and the rest of the full bloods. We are more powerful and much more intelligent than the full blood. The full blood magical people like you will disappear after some years, and replaced by magical beings likes us, the half- and mud bloods. Look at me, I am much more powerful then you, look at your Dark Lord Voldemort, he is also much stronger then anyone else, and he is a half blood like me. Look at Merlin, he was a mud blood."

Harry looked for a moment at the shocked old man.

"Fleur and Gabrielle, do you want that I demand that your mother will be released?" asked Harry, still looking at Mr. Delacour.

Mr. Delacour could not help himself then to be anxious for the answer of the sisters.

It was quiet already for several seconds, and Harry turned around to look at the girls.

Both girls looked at Harry and they nodded.

"Mr. Delacour, get their mother here this instant," ordered Harry.

"The Veela?" Mr. Delacour said unbelievable.

"That's right, Mr. Delacour. Unless you want that I castrate your sons to make you obey faster," said Harry with an evenly.

"Yes ... yes, of course," stammered Mr. Delacour.

"Guivinne" called Mr. Delacour.

The little elf appeared in front of Mr. Delacour.

"Bring the Veela, please," ordered Mr. Delacour.

The eyes of the little elf went bigger. "The ... Veela?" asked the elf. Mr. Delacour was shocked by the reaction of the elf, while Harry was more then curious.

The elf plopped immediately away before someone could say or do something else.

"The insolent elf," murmured Mr. Delacour.

"While we wait, tell me what the status is of Gabrielle and Fleur," asked Harry.

"What do you mean with status?" asked Mr. Delacour.

"Are they slaves?" asked Harry.

"No, they are animals, they are ... what we call magical animals, nothing more," answered Mr. Delacour with a grin, but then he watched Harry's face and the grin disappeared from his face.

"You gave Fleur already to me as slave," said Harry. "What about that?"

"Ah ... yes ... about that," stammered Mr. Delacour. "Well, you see, we know that the English Magical Ministry does not accept Magical Animals like Veela's as animals, but in France we do. So we declared Fleur as slave and gave it to you," Mr. Delacour said, looking unsure and a bit afraid for the reaction of Harry.

Harry was angry beyond believe, but did not show it.

"And Gabrielle?" sneered Harry.

"A beast too," answered Mr. Delacour immediately.

"Aha," answered Harry. "A beast. How do we solve this little issue, Mr. Delacour?"

"What do you mean?" asked Mr. Delacour confused.

"I want Gabrielle," said Harry. "How are we arranging this legally?"

"Ah, you pay me thousand Galleons and we are even," Mr. Delacour said.

"What about I don't castrate your sons, Mr. Delacour? Is that enough payment?"

Mr. Delacour paled and looked briefly at his unconscious sons. "Well ..."

"Mr. Delacour, any trickery of you, any form of violence will result into the castration of your sons, and I will cripple you and your wife. This is so much better then death, because every moment of your life you will remember the punishment I gave you," said Harry calmly.

"No, I don't try something," the distressed Mr. Delacour said. "We need pen and paper and setup a contract. That contract says that I transfer Gabrielle to you," Delacour said.

"That's better. And what about their mother?" asked Harry evenly.

"The Veela?" shrieked Delacour. "But ... but she ... she is ..."

"Yes, Mr. Delacour?" asked Harry with a false smile.

"Alright, the Veela too," he said.

"Alright, we wait until the mother arrives," said Harry. "In the mean time write the contract."

Mr. Delacour nodded and walked to a closet where he got parchment and began to write. When he was ready he gave a parchment to Harry to read.

Harry looked briefly at the parchment and smiled evilly. He gave it to Fleur. "Fleur, can you read this and see if it is correct?" asked Harry with a wide smile.

He was enjoying the expression on the face of Mr. Delacour, who was looking wide eyed at Fleur.

"Well, I ... I forgot something," he stammered.

He took back the parchment and started to write again. After several minutes Mr. Delacour was ready, looked at the parchment, sighed and gave it to Fleur without a word.

Fleur looked with an unreadable expression on her face to her father, and started to read. After several minutes of intense reading she nodded to Harry and hid the parchment in her robes.

The door behind them opened and twenty elves stepped into the foyer. At the end of the group of house elves walked beautiful woman, accompanied on both sides by two dangerous looking house elves.

Oh shit, Harry knew this scene. The same happened with the elves of the Gryffindor castle when he asked for security.

"Mr. Delacour, do you know something about these elves?" asked Harry steadily.

Mr. Delacour looked at his elves with an expression of relieve on his face. "No, Potter, I have no idea, but I can't say that I am unhappy to see them." He grinned. "Now the roles are swapped," he grinned. "I like to have that parchment back." He held out his hand to Fleur.

Harry shook his head slowly. "That was very unwise of you, Mr. Delacour. I am afraid that you are going to suffer for this."

Mr. Delacour looked nervously at Harry. "Mr. Potter, if you try something, my elves will strike you down," he said, looking intently at Harry.

Harry took some steps back until he almost touched the sisters with his back, and he gestured the beautiful woman to him. Fleur and Gabrielle were looking at their mother pleadingly, and the woman looked resigned for a moment and approached her daughters and the fierce young man. They were surrounded by elves, who had their fingers pointed to the group ... nobody moved.

"Well, Potter?" sneered Mr. Delacour. He took his wand and pointed it to his sons, who he revived. The two sons looked confused around them, then stood up and walked to their father. Looking at the situation in the foyer, they pulled their reserve wands from their robes and pointed it to Harry and the women in the middle of the foyer.

"I believe that we have the upper hand," said Mr. Delacour smirked. "I suggest that you hand over your wands and then we will see what we are going to do with you, Potter. I don't believe you will escape our castle unharmed, because I am going to teach you a very good lesson in manners," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Drop your wands!" Mr. Delacour yelled.

"I don't have a wand," said Harry amused.

The eyes of Mr. Delacour went wide. "Marcel," he hissed and pointed to Harry.

Marcel hesitated for a moment and walked towards Harry with his wand at ready.

"Escape, Harry!" hissed Fleur behind him. "We will be alright here."

Harry shook his head. "No way, your father is going to pay for what he is doing, Fleur," whispered Harry.

"Mr. Potter, I assume?" asked the woman.

"Yes, Madam, but not now," Harry whispered back, without breaking eye contact with the youngest son of Mr. Delacour.

Marcel did not want to come closer to the group. He had the feeling that if he would approach this Potter figure, that he would be in pain.

"Well, Marcel, don't be a coward," bellowed his brother.

Marcel looked back at his brother and father. "Then you do it," he said.

"Crucio" Mr. Delacour yelled behind his sons.

Harry immediately held out is hand and the beam of the Crucio curse collapsed against a wall of stones which suddenly appeared in front of the curse and Mr. Delacour and his two sons were hurled against the wall next to the huge fireplace.

The house elves reacted immediately as well, and twenty two yellow beams of energy travelled towards Harry and the women, only to collapse against an invisible barrier.

Harry was still not angry, only very irritated. That Delacour was a fool!

Fleur took her wand and waved it around their little group ... a wall appeared surrounding their group and everyone heard the spells and curses of the house elves slamming into the wall. Harry grinned, this was more like it. Let's melt the thing here, he thought and he concentrated.

After the last time he had sex with Gabrielle he felt the energy overflowing his being, and had the feeling that he truly could do anything he wanted. But that was a time ago, and now he felt himself almost normal. What could he do?

Harry felt the spells slamming into the wall, and Fleur continued to enchant to make the wall stronger. Another layer of wall appeared around him, and gave the little group less space, but still managed. Harry felt the hand of Gabrielle in his own ... she probably wanted to give him the feeling of support and strength, and suddenly his eyes light up.

He turned to Fleur with bright eyes. "Fleur, do you remember that after I ... uhm ... you know ... with Gabrielle?"

Fleur looked confused at Harry like he grew a second head. "What are you talking about?" she said with a hoarse voice.

Harry huffed and banged his foot on the floor impatiently. "Do you remember that I was full of energy?"

Fleur looked confused.

"Never mind," said Harry frustrated. "Don't react on what I am going to do. Concentrate on the defence and keep those walls up for the mean time. Gabrielle and I will do our thing, and then I am going to finish them all up here," he said hastily.

Harry looked apologizing at the woman who was apparently the sister's puzzled mother, and turned to Gabrielle. He smirked and kissed her on her nose. Gabrielle looked surprised at Harry, and it was obvious that she didn't understand what he wanted. Harry grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her close to him. He pressed her tightly against him and whispered something in her ear. Gabrielle tensed for a moment, and then a sensual smile appeared on her face.

Harry kissed her deeply, while his hands wondered over her body. With both hands he quickly listed her long skirt up and grabbed her arse tightly. She was wearing small silky knickers, and his fingers went under her knickers on her smooth bare skin and he could hear Gabrielle moaning.

With his other hand Harry unbuttoned his trousers and took his member out. Gabrielle immediately helped him by dropping her knickers and holding up her skirt. He turned her around and forced her to bow for over, so he had free access to her amazing looking arse. He rubbed his hand over her pussy from behind and searched for her opening of her vagina. Harry positioned his cock in her opening and pushed. He felt himself entering Gabrielle and started to thrust with full force.

Gabrielle's mother looked at the scene with wide round eyes and her mouth open in shock ... then her eyes narrowed, took her wand out and pointed it to Harry and Gabrielle.

Fleur grabbed her hands and shook her head pleadingly. "Non, Mama," she whispered. "I will explain later." Fleur and her mother were looking wide eyed at the Gabrielle and Harry.

Gabrielle stretched her legs as wide as she could to give better access to Harry's cock and she could feel him going deeper and deeper in her vagina. She understood now fully. Every time Harry had sex with her he had enormous powers and she planned on giving him that right now. Not only that, having sex in the middle of a battle was very excitingly for her, and she felt her juices dripping along her legs.

Spells were slamming in the conjured walls, and it was obvious that the walls would not last long. The walls pointing to the fireplace started to crack already and Fleur was trying to make the walls stronger and to repair the cracks, while her mother conjured a bad smelling and cooking substance, and poured it over the wall. Listening to the screams from behind the wall, it was succeeding in delivering pain.

Harry felt the familiar warmth welling up from his abdomen and increased the speed of his thrusts and he shoved his cock more powerful into the vagina of Gabrielle. This was life, this was power and lust and ... amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, thought Harry and he groaned loudly. He was almost there, and felt the magical energy surrounding him and Gabrielle.

Gabrielle was trying to keep her balance, because Harry was plunging his cock with powerful thrusts deep into her pussy and she had problems with keeping herself standing in her current position. She looked up and her eyes met the eyes of her mother, who did not look pleased ... angry somewhat ... but also in awe. She saw her mother conjuring another put with smelly hot liquid, which she levitated high up into the air and it disappeared over the walls. Sounds of screaming were quite audible and she grimaced.

She felt that Harry was reaching his climax and she did everything she could to help him with it. She tried subtracting her vagina muscles and tried to give him more pleasure, but all of that was not needed, because she felt his seed bursting in her womb and vagina ... a feeling of heath spread through her abdomen and she knew that was what Harry wanted.

The energy was cracking all around them, and Gabrielle tried to stretch her poor hurtful back, while Harry's cock was tightly embedded in her vagina.

At that moment the wall was torn down and everyone could see Mr. Delacour and Marcel standing with wands at ready, four house elves were standing behind them. Mr. Delacour looked at the group, expecting to see a cowered group of women and a boy, but what he saw was so unexpected and shocking, that he dropped his wand. His son Marcel dropped his wand as well in astonishment, his brother was hit by the hot liquid which came from behind the wall some minutes ago, and he was now already with two elves for treatment with the medi-elf and he was happy he could not see what he was seeing.

That was also the last thing they saw, because both Delacour's were slammed against the walls. The walls of the foyer bend outwards and with a huge crash were pulverized ... two humans and twenty elves were instantly killed because of the outward explosion. The foyer was instantly destroyed; big holes appeared in the walls.

Harry and the women ran fast towards the hole, which led straight outside towards the park and when they reached the outside, they heard a terrible crash and the wing of the castle collapsed in a big cloud of dust.

"Mon Dieux!" exclaimed Fleur.

Harry did not look surprised; he was looking warily around him. Suddenly he heard the mother of the sisters sniggering and he looked disturbed at her. He saw her studying him ... well not exactly him but his half erected cock ... oh shit; he did not wear trousers anymore. Gabrielle smirked at him and looked questionable at Fleur. She took out her wand from her robes and waved it towards Harry.

"Let's go back home," whispered Gabrielle. "I want to continue there, because I'm horny."

-----

A/N: Editor for this chapter is Dave
Sign up to rate and review this story