Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Heritage

Chapter 67

by wimvincken

This is a real harem story. Not the ones you can find everywhere about a bunch of kids having a go with Harry and Harry with them, but an official harem like the old Sultans from Turkey ages ago wi...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Bellatrix, Blaise Zabini, Cho, Draco, Dumbledore, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Molly Weasley, Moody, Narcissa, Padma, Pansy, Parvati, Professor McGonagall, Tom Riddle, Tonks, Umbridge, Voldemort - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 5556 words

?Blocked
The Heritage - Chapter 67
-----
A/N: Editor for this chapter is Dave
A/N: Scene from the last chapter.

Harry and the women ran fast towards the hole, which led straight outside towards the park and when they reached the outside, they heard a terrible crash and the wing of the castle collapsed in a big cloud of dust.

"Mon Dieux!" exclaimed Fleur.

Harry did not look surprised; he was looking warily around him. Suddenly he heard the mother of the sisters sniggering and he looked disturbed at her. He saw her studying him ... well not exactly him but his half erected cock ... oh shit; he did not have any trousers on anymore. Gabrielle smirked at him and looked questionable at Fleur. She took out her wand from her robes and waved it towards Harry.

"Let's go back home," whispered Gabrielle. "I want to continue there, because I'm horny."

-----

Spray of while clouds swirled around Tom Riddle violently and he knew that a creature was nearby ... a magical creature that is. Now it was time that he should be patient and wait for the next thing to happen ... the feeling of heat or warmth, only he never experienced something what he could imagine as warmth. For him there were two kinds of emotional loaded feelings; heat and cold and everything else was foreign to him. Since he could remember, he never felt different; the rest of what humans would call love was foreign to him. He had no idea what it was, and he assumed it was a feeling of temporarily weakness. When he was honest with himself, he was aware that he was not able to understand those things what others seemed to experience, because he never felt them. He was utterly unable to feel those strange concepts.

When he was still honest with himself, he never had a problem with the lack of those feelings, why should he feel sorry for something what he did not understand? Or better, he could do it without those feelings, because he had everything what he ever could wish for, he had power and that was something he had a lot of. Nobody had such power as he had. You see, nobody could overcome dead ... then only him. Nobody could generate so much power, so much magical energy as he could, and that in such a short time. It would take him several hours to regain his previous magical strength if he would manage to possess a body ... a live and magical body that is.

And when he managed to possess such creature, he would immediately start his plans. He would contact Lilith's husband and get his armies coming to earth; he would not only be the most powerful creature on earth, he would have enormous armies under his command as well. Tom Riddle was thinking about the logistics for such armies; where should he hide his soldiers, his warriors from hell? He had lost his Slytherin foothold, and he had no idea where he would place his creatures. Food was not a problem, because none of his soldiers would need any food, because they were all already dead, but on the other side they would like to have some snacks, snacks like some juicy souls ...

The mist was whirling wildly now ... time for the possession of a new body. Mist was a loaded word, it was now more like vapour ... colors were impossible to see in this realm, but white and gray were the colors closest to what he could see. Very soon shadows would be visible and he could see what kind of soul the magical creature had nearby.

-----

Rand Gunn was reading his dispatch and frowned. This was disturbing news. He looked up and saw one of his sentries coming in the guards' room to give a report. He assumed that the Lord-Baron arrived from his trip to France.

Rand Gunn looked back at this dispatch and read it again. There was no way he and his unit could do this job alone, because he would be overwhelmed before any contact could be established with the enemy, who or what ever the enemy was.

Rand Gunn was already commander from the beginning of the USAMF in 1987, the United States Army Magical Forces, part of the US counter-terrorist units. Technically, he was part of the United States Navy, like the SEAL's, SWCC and the SDV. The SEAL's where the Sea, Land and Air Special Forces, the SWCC were the Special Warfare Combatant-craft crewman and the SDV were the SEAL Delivery Vehicle teams. The USAMF was under Operational Control of the President of the United States and was considered a strategically asset, and the dispatch came straight from the offices of the President and there was no way to think that this was a sick joke.

Rand Gunn commanded three battalion-sized units, one Regular and two reserve units, each styled as 'regiments' in accordance with US practice. 11 USAMF Regiment being the Regular unit with 12 and 13 USAMF Regiment as the TA reserve units, known as the United States Army Magical Forces.
Each Squadron of 11 USAMF is divided into four 24-man Squibs with different functional responsibilities, 12 USAMF is divided into four 48-man Squibs with different functional responsibilities and the 13 USAMF is divided into four 48-man Squibs with responsibilities for air support.

Rand Gunn was currently acting as General of the 11th USAMF, and his unit commands were Colonel Berkley Packilan with six operators, Colonel Walburg Pew with sex operators, Major Randal Chadwick with four operators and Major Leo Appleyard with also four operators.

His units were carrying several kinds of weapons, which were very useful in a fight against magical creatures or wizards and witches if the need would come. First there was the P226 Navy Pistol, weighting 30 oz and 7.7 inch length with a barrel of 4.4 inch, loaded with cartridges of thirty two .386 SIG-XP phosphor coated bullets, able to destroy anything, which was magical. The special bullet was designed to collide against the magical power of an individual, and when it would, the effects were lethal and instantaneously; the magical creature would implode.

Then several operators in his units were carrying the MAC-11, the submachine guns were highly compact and blowback operated. The cartridges could hold fifty .386 SIG-XP phosphor coated bullets and it could fire up to eight hundred rounds per minute and all the MAC-11 carried iron sights.

All his commanders were carrying the special FGM-148 Javelin man-portable anti-tank guided missiles. The missiles reach a peak altitude of 150m in top attack mode and 50m in direct fire mode.

Because of his presence in the UK, he had no additional units of the SDV. There were no jets, no air support, no guided missiles then only his Javelins. The problem at the moment was that there was a serious crisis developing back home, and he was thousands of miles away from the action. He needed the Lord-Baron to get him there, and if possible, he needed the Lord-Baron at the location as well.

He placed his dispatch carefully in his pocket and stood up from his chair. He walked towards the door and opened it. His sentry straitened immediately and stood in attention.

"At ease, soldier," Rand Gunn said easily, and the sentry relaxed immediately. The name of the sentry was Paige Rae, an operator under Colonel Berkley Packilan and he was a specialist with the MAC-11. He was an ex-SEAL, and several years ago he joined the USAMF after he had discovered that he was magical talented. General Gunn still remembered that case. Paige Rae was part of a mission in Iraq, and the SEAL unit, where he was part of, discovered caves in Northern Iraq, and according Paige Rae there were many complexes buried deep within the caves, but nobody was able to see them. When a special unit was investigating the case, they found out that there was indeed more then the eye was showing and the USAMF became involved.

General Gunn was grinning when he thought back at that time. After the USAMF became involved, and it was proven that Paige Rae was no hallucinating, he started to curse his commander and operators of his old unit, straight in their faces. In that time, Colonel Gunmick of the SEAL unit was red with anger, but there was nothing he could do against Paige Rae that time, because he was no part of his team anymore, and the USAMF was untouchable, highly secretive and very powerful. That man could curse as no one else.

Paige Rae grinned back and General Gunn nodded briefly. He left the room and walked towards the foyer, where the Lord-Baron normally hung out with his women. How could a normal man handle more then one woman? How could the Lord-Baron survive with so many women? He knew that his men were making jokes about that, but they had a big respect for the Lord-Baron, because he was obviously surviving, and that said something about the man himself.

General Gunn opened the doors of the foyer and he immediately noticed the presence of all the women and the Lord-Baron, who had three women around him; two amazing beautiful young women and one older woman, who looked very much like the young beauty with the name of Fleur. The rest of the girls were asking the Lord-Baron all kind of questions and he was answering them as good as possible. General Gunn smiled faintly at the scene; so unreal it looked. A young man, younger then any of his men, and so much responsibility he had.

General Gunn closed the doors and started to walk towards the Lord-Baron. He immediately was aware that the Lord-Baron was aware of his presence, because the young man was looking briefly at him with an intense stare and went back to focus on a girl with bushy brown hair with the name of Miss Granger. General Gunn remembered the girl, full of knowledge and always curious, could not stop asking questions. Miss Granger stood next to the black haired girl with the name of Pansy. He remembered her too, because she was exchanging dirty jokes with some of his operatives.

When General Gunn was about five meters away from the Lord-Baron, he turned to him and he smiled.

"General Gunn, how are you and what can I do for you?" asked the Lord-Baron.

General Gunn bowed his head briefly. "Lord-Baron, we need your help," General Gunn answered.

"Please have a seat," Harry offered the General.

General Gunn took the offered seat and sat down. Harry grinned and sat down opposite the General and was waiting expectantly.

"General?" he asked curious.

"We have a major crisis back home, and the president has ordered my return," said General Gunn.

"Aha," said Harry, looking thoughtfully.

"Does that mean that you will leave us?'" asked Hermione.

"Well, that is part of the problem you can help me with," answered General Gunn.

"Normally we need to travel back by plane and that takes many hours, then we need to go to the place of the crisis and see what we can do to assist. When the crisis is over, we can return here, I assume," General Gunn said.

"And you want our help in transport," asked Harry.

General Gunn nodded. "Yes, indeed ... and we need your presence."

"What's the problem?" asked Harry.

"Well, I suspect that we are being attacked by all kind of creatures," General Gunn said thoughtfully. "There are many creatures, like the ones wee have seen here around the castle, but also other hideous creatures, which I suspect are demons, and strange creatures in the form of a bull, but which spits fire out of its mouth. None of the creatures are able to fly, thank god for that, and we can hold them at bay at them moment, but not for long."

"How many of those creatures are we talking about and how do you know what kind of creatures there are and where are they exactly?" asked Hermione.

"According my information, they are fifty kilometres north of Houston. The number of those things? According my information and dispatches from the field we are talking about thousands of those creatures. And how do I know? Well, we have three units of the USAMF, one unit is here, and the two other units are in the field at the moment, trying to hold them off. We are very successful against the creatures, which were the same as were here, the undead, and they are being destroyed by the two USAMF units, but the other creatures like the demons and those bulls are not being destroyed. They are pushed back for the mean time, but the commanders do not expect that they could hold them off for a long time," said General Gunn gloomily.

"It is essential that we go back as fast as possible. Every hour of delay might be too late to stop what ever it is over there," General Gunn said.

"What happens when they can't be stopped, General?" asked Hermione.

"I suspect that the President will go atomic, Ms. Granger," answered General Gunn.

Everyone was quiet at those words. All of the girls had some idea what that meant, but Hermione and Harry gasped.

"You think that this is Voldemort, Harry?" asked Ginny.

"When Voldemort was the one responsible for the undead here near the castle, and then he was burned crusty," remarked Pansy. "Now something else is happening over there."

Harry looked thoughtfully.

"What ever it is, we are not sure if Voldemort was here or not ... or that he is there. The only thing we can do is to find out," Harry said.

"Gidi," called Harry loudly.

The little house elf appeared in front of Harry.

"Yes Master?" asked Gidi.

"We need portkeys to America, Gidi. Can you manage that?" asked Harry warmly.

"Yes, Master. We need to have an exact destination, Master," answered Gidi immediately.

"The General here will give you the exact destination, and we have many people here to travel by Portkey," said Harry, pointing to the General.

Gidi looked briefly at the General, who took out a map from his uniform and opened it. House elf and General bowed over the map and started to whisper at each other softly, while Harry was looking at the girls thoughtfully.

"Hestia, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Su, Hermione, Fleur and Gabrielle, pack lightly because you come with me," Harry ordered, looking around him, thinking who might come with him more.

He turned to Gidi.

"Gidi, warn Nasar, the Head of Gringotts security and tell him I want to have a unit of Goblinettas here in the castle within one hour," Harry ordered.

"General, I want that you gather your men and equipment and be ready within an hour as well, because we will leave then," he said.

"Yes, Lord-Baron," said the General, he nodded to the house elf, and marched out of the foyer.

"Gidi, one more thing. Can you be so friendly and warn Her Majesty the Queen for me, please?" asked Harry.

"Yes, Master," answered Gidi, and she plopped away.

Harry heard a lot of whispering behind him, and he expected that the girls started to protest to be excluded in the trip.

"Harry," yelled Pansy. "We want to come with you as well!"

"That's right," said the unexpected voice of Daphne Greengrass. "I want to come with you as well."

Harry shook his head immediately. "This is not a pleasure trip; I expect that we will be in danger at the moment we are there. And we are not meeting Death Eaters, but evil this world did not see before. I only want to have this group with me, because they have abilities I want to use for this trip," said Harry firmly.

"Who says that I don't have any abilities against demons, Potter?" answered Daphne coolly. "The Greengrass family has knowledge of demon magic for many generations now, and I think that I can assist you when we are confronted with demons," said Daphne composedly.

"Alright," said Harry with a sighed. "You are coming with us, but nobody else."

Daphne grinned and immediately started to leave the foyer to pack her things.

Prince Philip entered the foyer and smiled at Harry. "Lord-Baron ... Harry," he said after correcting himself. "Her Royal Majesty returned to the palace to do her business, but she left you some messages," he said with a grin on his face, looking expectantly at Harry.

Harry smiled briefly.

"She wants to let you know when you want to have your weddings," Prince Philip said. "She suggests having the weddings in two days."

Harry sighed and nodded at the Prince.

He could hear the excited whispers of the girls behind him.

"I promised to have a small party with the guys of the American and British Special Forces," Harry said with a smile on his face.

"Yes, I know about that," the Prince answered. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, Your Royal Highness, we are going to the States, because the General received orders to return as fast as possible, because of magical troubles at home, Sir," answered Harry.

The Prince nodded thoughtfully. "I can't let you have any British units at the moment, Lord-Baron, because they might be needed here. But for the rest, if you need any other help we can offer you, please let me know."

"Thank you, Your Highness," answered Harry.

"I hope you will be back for your own weddings, Lord-Baron?" asked the Prince lightly. "It might be not a good idea to be absent during your own weddings."

"Yes, it is, Your Highness," laughed Harry.

The General came into the foyer, followed by all of his men. Next Daphne, Hestia, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Su, Hermione, Fleur and Gabrielle came with their bags, closely followed by Nasar and twenty Goblinettas.

"We are ready to go, Lord-Baron," said the General.

Harry nodded at the General and watched wearily at the approaching Goblinettas.

"I assume you are going into battle, Lord-Baron?" asked Nasar.

"Yes, Nasar, indeed we go into battle," Harry answered the Goblin.

"Alright," Nasar said. "I doubled the guards around Hogwarts, and I have a formation of Goblinettas guarding your Potter properties as well. We are ready for action, Lord-Baron," Nasar said grimly.

Gidi entered the foyer and had a large rope in her hands. Harry assumed that was the rope functioning as Portkey and he looked at the girls in the foyer, who were talking excitedly at the coming weddings, and did not pay much attention to the things happening here in the foyer. Great, Harry thought. Without much fuss he would get away with it.

Harry pointed at the rope and everyone of the party took hold. They all disappeared from the foyer with a loud plop.

-----

The landscape was surrealistic; here were no other words to describe it. The sky was dark and gloomy, a thick carpet of dark gray clouds hung low ... trees and plants were all reduced to pale skeleton-like ... things. There was a sense of doom in the air, everything looked and felt like a gloomy nightmarish dream.

"What is this?" asked Hestia uneasy. "What happened here?"

Nobody said a word, they were all looking around them and tried to cope with the depressive mood, which came over them at the moment they arrived by the Portkey in this dreadful landscape.

"This is the country of the Draugr," said Daphne, looking warily around her, expecting every moment an undead creeping out of the ground. "A Draugr is a corporeal undead, which lives in the third level of the demon worlds, and they are really nasty. Draugrs live in the graves of dead people; the Norwegian people believed that they lived in the body of a Vikings."

Nobody said a word; they all looked strangely at Daphne. "How do you know all this, Daphne?" asked Hermione puzzled.

Daphne smiled sadly. "My father, many years ago, insisted that we studied a form of dark magic, and this is what I studied, the underworld and all of its creatures. In hour manor we had a very extensive library with all kind of rare and dangerous books." Daphne looked lost in thoughts for a moment, and turned to Su.

"I understand that you are able to perform holy magic?" asked Daphne.

Su shook her head. "No, I'm not able to perform holy magic, I have no idea even," answered Su bewildered.

Daphne looked around her and turned to Harry.

"Only with holy magic you can fight these creatures in their land," she said.

"But we are not in their land," shrieked Hermione. "We are in America ... aren't we?" She looked hesitatingly at Harry.

"Yeah, we must be north of Houston," answered Harry hesitatingly. He was not sure, but this did not look like something you might find somewhere on earth. Maybe something went wrong?

General Rand Gunn stepped towards Harry. He and his men had their weapons at ready and they looked strangely around them.

"Lord-Baron, I don't know what this is, but this is not Houston," he said firmly. "Did something go wrong with the transportation?"

"I have no idea, General," answered Harry. Harry turned to Daphne. "Do you know holy magic, Daphne?"

"Yes, I do, Potter, but not much, I'm afraid," she said, and she looked around her again. Nothing seemed to move around her. She tried to smell, but the only thing she could smell was something like phosphor ... something heavy in the air ... and some vague sounds of ... thunder?

"What is that sound?" asked Daphne confused.

"That sounds like ... thunder?" said Hestia.

"That's artillery," barked the General suddenly. He looked up into the sky, but said further nothing.

Harry followed the direction of where the general was looking, but could not see anything different than what was visible all around them.

Suddenly the General stirred.

"Get down on the ground!" roared the General. "Down ... DOWN!"

The soldiers dropped immediately to the ground, while the girls were looking frightened and confused for a moment, before they also dropped to the ground.

Then suddenly Harry did hear it. The sound was like an approaching whistle ... very fast approaching from the south. Harry tried to look up ... but saw nothing differently ... but the approaching whistle was coming rapidly to their position, becoming louder by the second ... it reached its climax right over their heads and the sound continued to travel northward.

The world exploded into a bright flash of light; followed closely by the sound of rolling rumble. The grenades ... or what ever it was exploded a kilometer from their position, and when they looked more closely at the site of impact, they saw the land burning vibrantly and severely.

Daphne groaned. "I don't' know who is doing this, but they are doing a good job by calling the Draugr," she said and she pointed towards the burning ground. Indeed, several figures appeared around the fire, many of them were walking straight out of the fire ... everyone could see thousands of the figures appear in and around the inferno.

"Oh Merlin," moaned Bellatrix. "The demons," she grunted.

Su looked in alarm at the scene from hell, and she turned hastily at Harry.

"We are in serious trouble," she said. "I don't believe that Daphne has the power to hold them all off, but I have an idea."

Harry and the girls looked expectantly at Su, who was grimacing warily.

"You must make love with Daphne, Harry, and when you do so, you must attack the undead. I suspect that the both of you can draw from each other magic and that might be enough to get rid of those monsters."

"I don't think so, Su," said Fleur hurriedly. "This works only with Veela's."

"It works also with other girls then Veela's," retorted Su passionately.

"How do you know that? Do you want to risk the live of Harry? When Harry is gone, we will be gone too!" shrieked Gabrielle. "When you are wrong, then it would be the end of all of us."

"Only Daphne is able to perform holy magic, nobody else is able to," said Hermione in a flat voice.

"Can't she teach us?" asked Fleur hopefully.

Hermione looked at Fleur, and then turned at Daphne. "Daphne?"

"No, it is not possible to teach anyone the holy magic," replied Daphne somberly. "It has something to do with a certain state of mind, which can only be achieved after many hours of practice."

"They are coming," reported the General in a dry voice. He signaled to his men, who pulled their weapons and pointed it to the approaching figures. The Goblinettas were spreading out and pointed their strange and short wands towards the mass of undead. The girls got their wands out and pointed it to the undead as well, and the tension became immediately noticeable.

"Don't fire, unless I give the command," said the businesslike voice of the General. He looked hesitatingly at Harry.

"Lord Baron?" he asked.

Harry looked hesitatingly at the mass of approaching undead, then to Daphne. Daphne shrugged, and blushed somewhat.

"I'm still not pregnant and I am also a virgin," she whispered. "I think that the Veela's are right, Potter, and it will not help to strengthen my magic, but we can try. If it doesn't work out, we can always run for it."

The soldiers pointed their MAC-11 at the approaching masses, but did not fire, yet. Three soldiers had their FGM-148 Javelin guided missiles ready to launch them straight into their approaching masses of undead; they were only waiting for the command to fire. The tension went up, and the girls started to look uncertain to the general, who was looking with narrowed eyes to the approaching horror, which was about a kilometer away from the group.

"Alright," said Hestia in a harsh voice. "We need to help them."

"With what shall we help?" asked Hermione almost sarcastically. "They are too far away at the moment to give them any assistance, and you know they are undead."

"A strong lumos will do the job," proposed Su. "They are dark creatures, and a lumos will drive them away!"

"Draugr will not be impressed by light ... or fire or anything we can throw at them," answered Daphne unasked. "The only way they can be stopped ... temporarily is by chopping their heads off, but you can't destroy them in this way ... it might take five minutes and then they will come again. And chopping their heads off will also not work well, because there are too many of them."

"We can dig trenches here," Hestia said, ignoring the remarks of Daphne, pointing several meters in front of her. "Those trenches will give a point of defense when they come, and it gives them also something they need to climb over when they breach our defenses, so we can curse them more when they do that."

"What about your holy magic, Daphne?" asked Narcissa. "Why don't you unleash the holy magic to finish them off? Or maybe your holy magic will not do the job ... as well?" Narcissa was looking at Daphne in contempt. Narcissa never liked this ice princess, that impudent girl of the dammed Greengrass family.

Daphne turned to Narcissa and smiled menacingly and grimaced. "Malfoy's were always fools, "she said in a low voice, and you are not an exception with that. " She turned to Harry.

"I can't use the holy magic, unless they are about hundred meters away from us," Daphne said. "Unless you have a better idea?"

Nobody said anything for a time.

A dull explosion was audible came from behind them.

"That's artillery," said the General. "I advice that everyone search for cover."

The already familiar sound of a low whistle was evident, which increased by the second.

"Everyone down to the ground," yelled Harry, and everyone dropped to the ground. "They are shooting again, and that is not a good idea at the moment!"

The penetrating sound of a loud whistle became very fast strong and they heard the sound of several explosions in front of them ... Harry looked up and for a moment he had hope that the undead would be destroyed.

He saw several bright flashes in the middle of the masses of undead ... he saw also many bodies flying into the air, but the bright flashes were soon too intense to look into and he closed forcefully his eyes.

Then the sound of explosions came. The sound of the explosions was so loud, that he was afraid that the eardrums would be damaged by the roaring of the explosions. He hoped that everyone was on the ground and not too stubborn to stay up.

Harry heard more whistles and the following explosions high up their position, and the roaring sound of the explosions did not stop. They needed to get away from here, or the bombardment must stop immediately if they would have a change to survive. He was not sure if the artillery might actually hit them, but if it did ...

Harry looked at his right, and the closest figure lying next to him was Daphne, who kept her face pressed n the crook of her arms and she was shaking in fright. Harry moved close to Daphne and hugged her with his right arm close to him. She immediately pressed herself to Harry and he could feel her trembling body pressing against his. In all this madness of the roaring explosions, he felt strangely eager ... no ... thrilled ... sexually excited.

Again two whistles roared over their positions at the same time, and again the sound of two load explosions was heard ... this time even closer then it ever was. They were ready in trouble now and it was a question of time that the artillery fire would hit their position.

He heard the General screaming something in his radio, but had no success, listing to his frustration in his voice, and Harry was away of Daphne's body pressed against his and he felt getting himself even more excited. Now Daphne seemed to notice this as well ... she was afraid as never before, but even her fear of the terrible sound of the explosions she could not help herself to turn her face to Harry and looked puzzled at him. She could clearly feel his excitement pressing against his legs.

Again the sound of the approaching whistles, but this time there were many of them, and the resulting explosions were even loader and longer then ever ... the world tore apart of the terrible roaring sound of the explosions of the artillery.

Daphne remembered what Su said before the hell started. According Su, sex would make her and Harry stronger, so she could perform her holy magic more forcefully, and they might actually have a chance against the undead, which would creep out of hell. She had no doubt that the explosions caused the Draugr to appear here on earth ... they were here in the middle of the land of the Draugr, which was artificially made from demon magic. Any form of fire, or explosions or any form of violence of the landscape would trigger the coming of the Draugr to attack the violators of their lands.

Again the roar of explosions ... but this time further away from their position. Daphne's ears hurt because of the overwhelming sound of the explosions again, and suddenly she felt something pulling on her skirt. She opened her eyes and saw Harry's flustered face close to hers. His eyes sparkled of lust, his cheeks strangely blushing, his mouth open and his tongue licking his lips, his hands were pulling on her skirt. He was trying to pull her skirt up!

Daphne felt a stab of fear through her body, but strangely mixed with excitement as well ... he wanted to fuck her! He was mad! He wanted to take her in them idle of this hell! And she remembered the words of Su, and that was what he was trying to do. He wanted to fuck her, and maybe it would indeed help to increase their power, maybe when they would ...

Daphne felt Harry pulling on heir skirt and she felt the material of her skirt tearing apart, and before she could do anything, she felt his hand in her knickers, grabbing her pussy tightly, and fingers roving her outer lips and rubbing her clit.

Daphne opened her mouth to scream, both of her hands went to the hand between her legs, but to no avail, because the hand was too strong for her, and it ripped her knickers from her body. Lust streamed though her body, and the hand came back to her pussy, while fighting off her own hands, trying to push him away. She could feel Harry's leg between hers, and trying to open her legs wider to have better access to her pussy. Daphne screamed, but could not be heard because of the roaring sound of the explosions, and Harry took advantage of that by moving his body on hers, still holding her pussy tightly with one hand. He forced her legs further apart and he was doing something with his trousers ... oh Merlin, he is going to fuck me, she thought desperately.

-----

A/N: Editor for this chapter is Dave
Sign up to rate and review this story