Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heven Is A Place On Earth

The Secret Garden and a Girlfriend???

by sliz94 1 review

Ok so this is were they let thier child movies out xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 971 words

0Unrated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two weeks passed and Mikey, Bob, Ray, Frank and I went out to explore a bit where they havent been.
Gerard stayed back cause he started drawing and you cant stop him drawing

So we started walking around and we saw a big talkk bunch of grass so we moved it and saw a door it wasn't locked so I opend it to see this strange place full of flowers and grass and it looked so stunning, the sun was shinning and all it was amazing I thought to myself when I go home I'm gonna bring mom and Andrew here.

"I KNOW WHAT WE CAN CALL THIS PLACE" screamed Frank.
"Please tell us Frank not scream it" Mikey said.
"The secret garden" Frank said like he was a smart kid, even though he is....when he wants to be.
"You got that out of the movie!" Mikey said.
"Yeah but has any one in reall life used it?" Frank asked.
"No...." I said.
"Ok what bout this then the garden was dead when they found it" Ray pointed out.
"But it became beautiful like this" Frank said.
"Ok this is called the secret garden all of us including Gerard is aloud to come here for time alone or to run aroud and yeah" Bob said.

Then it hit me that I hadnt called Steph, Karmun and Siewmun.
I pulled out my mobile "Guys I'm gonna call my goodfriends and I want you guys to scream out hi when I tell them to put the phone on loud speacker" I said smiling.

So the phone started called Karmun, Siewmun and Steph since we all worked in a music store.
"Hello This is Stephanie Kades speaking how may I wonderfully help out" Steph said.
"Hey Steph is Steph here can you get Karmun and Siewmun and put the phone on loud speaker" I asked.
"Ok hold on" Steph said.
Then we heard her say "Karmun, Siewmun Fuzzball's on the phone" and the guys stuffed their hands in their mouths.
"Ok it's on loud speaker" Steph said.
"HEY GUYS" they guys yelled.
Karmun started laughing "That sounded like Bob" Karmun said.
"OH MY GOD" they yelled.
"Is Frank there?" Steph asked.
I started laughing for three years she liked Frank so they both started talking.

Mikey and I took that as the time to go talk, so we walked around and started laughing when Ray started talking to Siewmun.

"Hey Steph do you like Gerard?" Mikey asked.
I had to tell Mikey the truth cause I had known him before.
"Yeah I do I'm just scared he dosnt like me" I said.
"Well maybe talk to him when we get back the guys and I will come in and go upstairs and you will tell him" Mikey said.
I smiled and huged him.

Then we went back said goodbye and that we'll call when Gerards around and yeah.
Then we all went back giving eachother piggybacks I gave Frank and Mikey one and Bob gave me one and Mikey gave Ray one.

It started raining and Frank and I started singing and dancing in the rain.
Then Bob and Mikey started then Ray came and danced untill we got back to the bus to see some fan girl snogging Gerard.

I couldn't help it but start to cry I ran out and told the guys not to follow I need time to think.
When I heard someone running after me I started running even more I went passed the door and ran to a place in the secret garden then I couldn't help it I cryed.

Why was I crying for he doesn't love me and all I had was a silly crush on him.

Then someone put their hand on my sholder I pulled back knowing who it was.

"I didn't kiss her she kissed me!" Gerard yelled against the wind and rain.
"I don't care you don't love me so you can date anyone you want to" I said.
"But I do" Gerard said then leaned down and kissed me.

Ahh that's all I wanted know I feel like I'm in a movie where they kiss in the rain ohh well.....wait I'm kissing Gerard!

It was a soft but passinate kiss, I touched Gerards face that went from cold to warm.
Then we got up and walked back to the bus, hopefully that girl won't be there.

She wasn't, the guy looked at us, it looked like they knew we were together so they smilled and waved they waved back then we walked to were Gerard's bunk was so that we could talk about everything.

Gerard kissed me again and I kissed back.....see when I was eighteen I dremt of this day haha.
"What was that place you were at when you were crying?" Gerard asked.
"When we went to look around on the other side of the hill we saw all the grass and stuff in a weird pattern so we moved it and saw a door I opend it and yeah thanks to Frank its called the secret garden" I said smilling.
Then out of the blue Gerard started crying and that's something to be worried about cause I learnt he dosnt show his emotions.
"Hey Gee whats wrong?" I asked worried.
"Im sorry for hurting you and all the shit" Gerard said.
"Aww that's ok" I said smiling.
"I'm happy know cause I'm with my favorite band and I have....or hopefully have a caring and loving boyfriend" I said.
"Oh you do have a boyfriend you loves you but you promise your not just trying to get me to fuck you?" Gerard asked.
"I promise" I said.
Then I turned around and layed down so did Gerard and he put his arm over my waist.
Sign up to rate and review this story