Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Am Patrick Stump's Twin

Chapter Nine

by bandgeekfreak 2 reviews

I think this chapter's mostly filler...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 686 words - Complete

1Funny
Patrick was in Malerie's room looking through her CDs. "Hey, we both have the Annie Soundtrack," he pointed out.

Malerie looked up from the book she was reading, studying the CD case her brother was holding up. "Yeah, I think you left that in here."

"You mean I have two?" Patrick asked.

"Apparently." They were quiet for a while. "Patrick?"

"Yeah?" Patrick replied, browsing the back of a copy of Abby Road.

"Joe came over to see me today..."

Suddenly, Zebidiah could be heard. "Malerie!" he yelled. "Your prince not-so-charming is throwing rocks at my window again!"

Malerie sighed, got up and went to her window. Opening it, she leaned out and yelled, "What do you want you stupid bastard?"

"You know what, Mal? Maybe we should come up with some real pet names," Billie suggested.

Malerie mocked being hurt. "You mean 'Bilhelm' isn't good enough for you?"

"Get down here freak," Billie replied, making a 'come here' motion with his head.

Malerie rolled her eyes and quietly went downstairs, careful not to wake her mother. She stepped outside to confront her boyfriend. "What do you want, Billie? It's 10:30," she pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I got the date finalized when we need to move into our apartment," Billie said with a grin.

"When's that?"

Billie's grin fell as he looked at the ground. "Day after graduation," he said, giggling nervously.

"Well, that's... soon."

"I know your mom had planned you and Pat's grad party the day of, and I tried to get them to extend the wait period, but they wouldn't hold the place any longer."

Malerie was quiet, trying to think. Instead, she said, "You could've called you know."

"I know your house has that weird rule about calling after 10, and I tried, but it was busy."

Malerie rolled her eyes, "Zeb."

"I guess I just wanted to give you a heads up. Give you as much notice as possible?"

"That's thoughtful," Malerie replied, probably sounding more sarcastic then she meant to.

Billie raised an eyebrow.

"I mean," she shook her head, "thanks for letting me know. Mom might be a little pissed, but I think she's at least warmed up to the idea of me going half way across the country. As long as I'm going to college," she finished with a reassuring nod.

"Well, you worry about your education, while I worry about majoring in stupid bastard."

"I'll check the majors at Berkeley. Maybe you can take day classes or something," she said with a smirk and gave him a short kiss on the cheek. "Get out of here. I've got school tomorrow and, unlike you, I'd actually like to graduate."

"Don't be a fucking puss and give me a real kiss," Billie scolded, grabbing her for a full mouth and tongue thing.

Patrick, who had gotten bored and was eavesdropping on the conversation, wrinkled his nose in disgust. He wasn't one to enjoy watching his sister make out with anyone. Sighing, he carefully headed downstairs to use the computer. He logged onto his instant messenger, hoping to get the image of Billie's tongue down his sister's throat out of his head. Pete was the only person he talked to on there, so as soon as he was on, the familiar screen name popped up.

" 'trick! waht's wrong? your never on here." Pete wrote, bad spelling and all.

"Nothing. I just saw Mal and Billie making out. I need to clear my head."

"I just wrote some lyrics do u wanna see them?"

"Sure."

In a few minutes, Patrick received three separate e-mails from Pete maxed out with word-processed poetry.

Patrick made a low whistle as he browsed through them.

"that's just the stuff on my comp. I've got a bunch of scraps too."

"Someone's been busy."

"do your thing Pat. it should keep your mind off your sister for awhile. I gotta go mom's yelling at me." As soon as he sent that, his status changed to offline and Patrick was left alone again.

"Thanks Pete," he muttered as he switched the computer off and headed back upstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story