Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Surprise For All

Being a mom, wife, and tour manger.

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Not so good with summaries. Lets just say Panic!, TAI, girls and babys! Check it out

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 2229 words

0Unrated
When we woke up we just laid there and loved each others company. Soon we would be going on tour and getting married, having a kids and being a family. I know the baby will be loved, but having a baby this young. With me being 20 and Sisky 21 will be hard. I don't know how my parents will take it, or the fans, or other friends, and the worst the record label. But, again I think we can do this.

"Penny for you thoughts?" Sisky asked me.

"Well, I was thinking about how others will take us getting marred, having a kid and being a family. And we're young. I don't even get to drink on my 21st birthday. But that's ok." We both laughed at the last comment.

"It'll be fine hun. We will have your real birthday party after the baby is born. Sound good?" I nodded. He kissed my head.

"Well, now it is time to call the parents. Lets do it know and not chicken out. So we tell them we are pregnant and that we are going to get married in 2 weeks in Vegas and then a bigger one after the tour. Right?"

"Yea, so lets do this." We both sat up and took our cell phone out. I dialed my mom's cell phone.

"Hello." My mom said.

"Hey mom!"

"Hi hun, how is everything in Chicago?"

"Great, I have some big news to tell you."

"Ok, shoot."

"Well, you're going to be a grandma in 9 months."

"What!?" great she was freaking out.

"Mom, before you get all bitchy on me, hear me out. Sisky and I talked and we are going to get engaged next week. And then the following week we are getting married in Vegas and then after the tour we are going to have a big wedding." Come on she was not perfect either.

"Ok, at least you are going to get married. I mean I have no room to walk here. But I like Adam and so I think that it's fine. I have to go hun, but give my love to Adam. Love you; call me when you're in town."

"Ok, mom. Love you too. Talk to you later!" I hung up the phone. I noticed that Sisky was still on the phone. I got up and got changed into a pair of jeans, my Care Bears t-shirt and then grabbed my music note hoddie and walked back into the room. Sisky was still on the phone I noticed that he was trying to get off. I sat of the bed and rubbed him back. Finally he said by to his mom and closed his cell phone.

"I am going to go get changed." I did my make up, with some blue eye liner and blue eye shadow. I loved different colors. Sisky came out wearing black jeans, white shirt and his yellow striped hoddie. I got up grabbing two suckers out of stash and gave him one and I started to suck on mine. We walked out to the living room and noticed there where more people then last night. There was Panic!, Paramore, Cobra, FOB, a hand full of people from FBR and some girl/boy friends. They were all talking and eating, drinking, and watching something on TV. I noticed Jack filming some of this.

"So why is there a lot of people in our living room." I asked Sisky, and everyone looked at us.

"I don't know why, why not ask them?"

"Ok, so why is there a lot of people in our living room?" I asked anyone in the room.

"Well, I called them saying you had something to say." Said Tricia. Great I was not thinking of telling any one till after we got engaged.

"Well, I was going to tell everyone at a different time, but because you are all here we might as well tell you all." I looked at Sisky and he nodded. Came up behind me and rested his hands on my belly. "I am pregnant and we are going to get married." It took a minute for everyone to realize what I had said. But once they did the girls came over to me and they were all happy and what not. And the guys were all hi-fiveing each other. Oh well that's guys for you. I went to Sisky and pulled him away from everyone.

"Hun, who are we going to pick for the god parents of the baby?"

"Well, I was thinking William for the Godfather."

"I agree and I was thinking Tricia for the Godmother."

"Agreed, lets pull them aside later and tell them, not now. Ok?" I nodded. We walked back to everyone, but I was pulled away from Sisky by someone. I was pulled into my room and in it was Tricia, Kaitlin (who was going out with Ryan), Cynara (who was going out with Brendon), Candi (who is my little sister and going out with William), Stephanie (who was going out with Mike), Hayley (who is going out with my older brother Kyle) (It seems like everyone is going out with my family.),Emily (who is going out with The Butcher), and the last person was Katie (who was going out with Spencer).

"Will someone please explain why I was dragged in here?" I asked everyone.

"Well, because you will be getting married here soon, and having a baby, we are going to have to put together party for you. I think well we are in Michigan we should get everyone together and throw you a big Bachelorette Party. Come on we have to have one, we can't have one before the big wedding, so we have one now." Kaitlin told me. Great, I really did not want to have one, but I kind of have to now.

"Ok, but I have to put my foot down on a couple things. I DO NOT want strippers. Sorry, but I just don't feel comfortable with men other then Sisky getting naked. Also you can drink but please make sure there are things for me to drink."

"Well, I don't like the no strippers idea, but I will make sure there is stuff for you to drink too." Kaitlin said. I knew that she would be the ones getting the strippers but she is Candi's age, and they are not even 18 yet. And I did not want to any semi naked guys near me, unless they were Sisky. Hehe.

"You guys can plan this, but please keep what I want in mind too. But, please get out of my room if you are going to do it now. And don't forget you have some of the tour ride to get things together too." It seemed like everyone was going on tour with us. Each band had about two busses each. I wonder what it would be like on tour being married to Sisky. I know he does not want to tell the fans right away, but I think we should be people for the fans to hear it from. Oh, well Sisky and I will talk later, maybe keep us married a secret until the big wedding, but tell them about the baby and the engagement. I like that idea.

After the girls left my room, I sat on the bed just sketching some designs for clothes. If I am going to be pregnant I still want to look good. So I designed some preggers hoodies, jeans, shirts, and a cute as hell dress. I designed one of the hoodies to look like one of Sisky's it was a goldish yellow, with small blue strips and then Band Mommy on the back of it, there was another one I designed after a favorite of mine, it was Black with silver strips and music notes all over it, and the last one was all black and it had Santi Mommy on the back in pink and silver. The jeans were all black and blue, on one of them I had SANTI written down the pant legs, another one had Band Mommy on the bottom of the cuffs, and another one had music notes all over them. My shirts were cute and funny. Some of them had inside jokes, music notes, Santi Mommy, Band Mommy, TAI TV, things like that, and the dress I designed was a very light shade of pink, it was a halter neck, A-line cut, and it flowed down to my knees, but it has a black underneath so the bottom half looked like a darker pink. The dress is the dress I wanted to wear when I got married to Sisky in Vegas, but I don't think that it would be made into actual clothes. So once I was done with that I looked up to see what time it was and it was around 2:00. Wow, I have been in here sketching for about two hours. I walked out to the living room to see that no one really moved. I knew that around 4:00 we had a meeting about the tour, and we would be going over things we needed to do. With me working with Fueled By Ramen and being tour manager for everyone, not just one band, I mainly had to lead the whole meeting.

(I guess I do a lot of things now. I work for Fueled By Ramen. I design some of the girl's line for Fueled By Ramen, Pete's clothing line, and I want to open my own clothing line some day. I also am one of the people who step in when someone need a back up anything player. And now I am going to be a mom and wife. )

"Hey guys we have to be ready for the meeting at 4:00. I have to be there at 3:00, because I have to help set up. So please be on time." Everyone nodded and a few got up because they needed to be ready go be there at 3:00 also. Sisky got up and come over to me.

"Want me to take you down there?"

"Sure, we need to stop at Staples. But before we leave we have to get some of my things." We walked into our room and I grabbed a box like thing, and my purse. My sketch pad was open on the bed and I noticed that Sisky was looking at it. I went to get it from him but he held it away from me.

"These are great hun. Do you want to make these into clothes?"

"Yea, I want to have them for the tour. And the dress is the dress I want to wear for the wedding in Vegas. But I don't think I will be able to get them made. But let's go." We got up and we left the apartment building and got into our truck. We stopped at Staple to get some note pads, pens, highlighters, and clipboards. Once we were done there we drove to the hotel where I had booked their meeting room. I wanted to be first one there to be sure that we had everything. Once in there I noticed that they had what we had asked for. A bulletin board, water, soda, coffee, and some snacks. I got in there and set the bulletin board up. I had pictures of how the stage would look. Because we only had three bands playing the tour, we would have a set change for all of them. I was an idea we came up with and it would be about 30 minutes between each set. The concert is about four hours. Including set change. I also had set lists up, clothing ideas, signing stuff, and merch stats.

After setting things up all the crew for the tour showed up. I explained to them everything they needed to know and I had there binder of information. Each head of each section gave me the information they needed their people to know. I just put it together. I gave everyone their passes and told them when not wearing them they go into the blinder.

Then after I was done with the crew the bands showed up. I showed each band their set, clothes, and set lists. Each of them liked the things I came up with and if they had any changes they lot me. But mainly they just did some changes to the set lists. The clothes were already ordered, and sets were already made and been shipped here. They should be here tomorrow. I then explained about signings. There would be a meet and greet to about 30 fans. Out of each group three people would be chosen to be able to hang back stage with the bands and crew. We would also being taking pictures with the fans. Meet and greets would be about two hours before each concert. And we had to be at the venue about four hours ahead of that. I knew I was cramming a lot into one day but all the bands agreed to it. I wish we could do something for the fans that did not get the meet and greet but we did not have enough time. But, the tour started here in Chicago this week and then it is off on the road. This tour should be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story