Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Quit Cryin' You're Eyes Out

Chapter 8: Seed

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Calm Before The Storm, unfoutunately it didn't last that long. "Shaking your faith, you've got the feeling you've been followed under your skin. It will be weighing on your shoulder." The Academ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-07 - 1589 words

0Unrated
A week later...

Lisa approached her sister with a huge smile. "It seems like I haven't seen you in forever!" She exclaimed.

She hugged Lori, but Lori quickly parted due to her discomfort.

"Sorry." She said, laughing.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something..."

"Alright. Spill."

"You know about William... right?"

"He still breaking up?"

"No... he's breaking up The Academy Is..."

"What?!" She exclaimed. "Why? How?"

"Apparently all this dating shit got to his head. After you left him there he's been cutting himself, drugs... you name it. Why didn't you give him a chance?"

"I have a good reason, sis. What if we break up! What's gonna happen to you guys? I mean... think about it! You're not gonna be best friends like you are now!!"

"You don't know that! You left him off really cold!"

"He looks fine!" She said, pointing to William and his band mates activity.

"You are so immature! That's what happens when you become depressed! You act fine but on the inside your not! Of course you wouldn't know that because you've always lived with the perfect family! No problems ever! But if you would've lived with our father... you can see why I'm so fucked up!! Mom killed herself in that hospital because of that asshole! My sisters broke me down until I was in the hospital. But you-you lived with happy parents, happy brother and a wonderful Cat and Dog. Not bothering to ask how my life is! Oh yeah! I'm great, I'm gonna go with my parents to meet a bunch of famous people now. I don't have time to listen to your poor pathetic life. William needs somebody closer than a friend right now. At least befriend him! Instead of just isolating yourself from him, get to know him! He had just as hard of a childhood. But of course you wouldn't know..." Lori finished, she walked off.

Lori was right. Lisa doesn't and probably will never know how actual life is. She met up with Pete and the band.

"You alright?" He asked. "You look a little flushed."

"Yeah... my sister... she was being a bitch."

"I wont ask why." He replied.

Lori put her hand on her stomach. "Babe, I'm not feeling good." She said. "Neither is the baby."

Pete looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"Really dizzy."

He put his hand on her stomach. "Maybe you should rest..." He said.

"I don't wanna miss you guys."

"We don't go on for another two hours."

"I'm not tired though."

"At least go sit down or something." He said, concern in his voice. He took her into his arms, her body was shaking. He felt her forehead. "Babe, your warm. Are you alright?"

She shook her head. "I don't know."

"Maybe it has something to do with Will." Patrick implied.

"Sweet, is that it?"

She didn't answer.

"You're obviously stressed." Pete concluded. "Come on." He took off his jacket and gave it to her. Without hesitation she put it on.

"Wait... Pete. It's December again. Last year around this time... that's when everything started happening." Andy said.

"Damit... You're right. Babe... wanna go talk about it...?" He asked.

Lori shrugged. Pete helped her up and put his arm around her shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"Babe... I feel dizzy and weak. I know that today's not a good day..."

"What is this about." The two sat down."Is it about..."

"It's about everything. William, us, my sister..." She started crying hysterically.

"Babe..." He pulled her close. "You really need to calm down." He stroked her hair. "Lori. Sweetie."

"Why the hell is this happening? How come when I woke up: hell woke up with me? I'm a walking disaster!!" She yelled.

"But your my walking disaster. We can get through this. Please believe it." He kissed her.

"I'm 6 months pregnant, depressed... I feel so helpless."

He kissed her again. "Things like this is gonna happen. We just can't let it get in our way. You need to rest.... sleep."

She lay down next to him, he watched her. She breathed slowly, her eyes shut tightly. He sat calmly, her hand in his.

The Butcher approached him. "Hey... William.."

"What happened?"

"He's sick. He's warm, flushed."

Pete raised an eyebrow. "Tired?"

"Yeah."

Pete gestured to Lori, who was still shaking. "She just told me the same thing. She's feverish and emotional."

"But what are we gonna do? We're going on in 5 minutes."

"Do you think he could stick it out for maybe an hour?"

"If he doesn't become a lunatic. Probably." Butcher repiled. Pete got up and followed him to the stage entrence.

William was sitting down, holding a water bottle. "You alright?" Pete asked.

William blinked. "...Y-yeah. I'm fine." He pulled his jacket over his wrists and bit his lip.

Sisky sat next to him. "Are you sure you're able to go on? At least drink some more water, or something."

"I'll be fine!" He snapped.

"Bill! What the hell?" Pete exclaimed.

"I'm capable of doing things myself without you having to tell me." He set the water bottle on the end table. "I'm gonna go get ready."

"We have 5 minutes!" Mike yelled, it was too late though. William had already ran off. "There he goes again with the effing pills! I'm gonna do something about this!" Mike stood up.

"Stop!" Patrick yelled. "Let him do what he wants to do. He's gonna have to face the consiquences sooner or later."

"What if the consiquence is death?!" Mike yelled. "I'm not gonna let that happen to him!"

"Beating him up isn't gonna make things any better!"

Mike glared at him. "I don't care... I really just don't care."

"What's going on... I heard yelling?" Lisa asked, coming into the issue.

"We can blame you and every other girl he asked out for William's behaviour!"

"Don't blame her! You don't know if she did anything." Sisky yelled.

"I don't know what the hell is going on." She replied, still looking confused.

"Get the hell out of here."

"Mike! Stop. You're going on now." Pete said.

The members of the band stood up and headed for the door, William ran to catch up with them.

"William!" Lisa yelled.

He turned.

"Good luck." She smiled.

William shook his head and went onto the stage.

"Is he alright?"

Everyone shook their heads. "In case you didn't notice, he's been fighting a depression for over 2 months. And we don't think he's gonna get better." Patrick said.

"I'm gonna go watch." Pete said, being followed by his fellow band mates.

William walked around the stage, filled with energy from his anger. He yelled the lyrics to Checkmarks/. He smiled at the crowd. He felt a surge of pain flow through his head. He gasped, ignoring the pain, he continued with his lyrics. He looked at Sisky, he wasn't looking back. He jumped off the top of the drum set, he pushed himself to get up. The scar on his cheek had opened. William ignored that also. His vision went crossed, and he had a hard time focusing on things. His wrists felt as if they were about to burst, his air supply seemed to be running low. Very low. He was nauseas. He coughed a small amount of blood. Shit... not again. / He thought. He wiped the hair from his face and looked at his hand. More blood. He jumped on top of the drumset again. His eyesight blurred. He jumped off... not landing on his feet. Minutes passed.

He didn't get up.

The band, along with Fall Out Boy ran to him. The auidience confused, screaming.

Everyone screamed his name.

Lisa ran to him, pushing through his confused band mates. "William! This is my fault! I'm sorry! Please!! Wake up... don't do this!" She cried out. She cried into his body.

Michael pulled her off. "Lisa... let him go..." He said.

"No!!!" She yelled. She gave up and started to cry hysterically.

***

Pete watched as the paramedics carried William into the ambulance. He was holding the still asleep Lori in his lap. She was waking up slowly.

"They're letting one of us go in there with him..." Joe confirmed.

Lori's green eyes were fully opened now. "Is everything alright?" She asked, yawning.

"They're taking William to the hospital." Pete answered.

"Why?"

"He collapsed on stage, sweetie. When he jumped off the drumset, he didn't get up."

She looked at the ambulance truck, they were loading him in.

"Nobody wants to go with him. Sisky's still upset, Mike's still angry and Butcher and Chisslett are trying to calm them down."

"I'll go..." Lori offered.

"Are you sure?"

She stood up with Pete. He kissed her forehead and hugged her. He felt the small kicks of his unborn daughter. "I know, baby. We're scared too... mommy's being a good person right now." He kissed her stomach, and grabbed Lori's hand. "Go ahead..."

Lori kissed him once more and headed for the truck.

Pete wondered around the parking lot for a while. While his bandmates watched.

"Do you think he's gonna be alright?" Andy asked. "You're the only one with suicidal expereinces here."

Pete shrugged. "I was lucky..."

Two upset fans approached them. One was in tears, the other close.

Pete smiled.

"Is William alright?" The male asked.

"Y-yeah. He'll be fine."

***************

HEY!
Yeah. Sorry. I'll post another chapter... sometime this year. XD
But be aware that their will be a 1 to 2 week delay on my writing.
Family reasons.
BYE!
Elena(wuz hurr)
Sign up to rate and review this story