Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

Chapter 9

by disturbedangel6 1 review

the phone calls.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-07 - 822 words

0Unrated



I gulped down my third coke of the day as I stared down to my phone. Yea I admit it, I'm waiting for Amy to call, but I was also deciding if I should call instead. No I shouldn't call her. I mean she doesn't expect me to call her yet, and she wouldn't call me because she's expecting me to call her first. Its so hard being a guy, everyone expects something from you. I was about to get up when my phone rang. I gasped before I looked at my phone to see who was calling. It was Amy Lee. I breathe rapidly, ok Gerard talk normally.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Uh... hey Gerard. It's me Amy" she said kinda sounding nervous.

It was so cute, you should hear her nervous voice, and it turns me on. Don't call me weird!

"Hey, how are you?" I asked trying to sound cool but I was not because I was horny at the same time. Ok it's not my fault that I'm turned on! It's Amy's I swear!

"Good, good. How about you?"

"Same..."

"Uh..." then she sighed.

"Yea..."

We talked some more, you know stuff about random things. I felt the urge of asking her out, but no Mr. Gerard Way has got no balls to do it.

"Ok then, I gotta go" she said after 15 minutes of heaven.

"Yea, ok. Bye."

"Bye"

And she hung up.




I sighed. I was angry with myself; I couldn't ask her out. I saw Bob walk in with a packet of chips and sat down next to me.

"How you doing, dude?" he asked before stuffing a handful of salt and vinegar chips in his mouth.

"Good. Bob, you see I know this friend of mine"

"And" he said while still chewing the chips.

"And he's afraid to ask this girl out. He needs advice, what should he do?" I asked.

Bob looked at me after chewing his chips and smirked. "Right.
Um... I'm not that good with girls, but... Uh... just ask her out. If she rejects you, then she will have the guilt not you. Just take your chances, and if you get rejected then don't hide away because of it. Just be a man"

"Whoa, Bob. I never knew you could say that"

"Yea, well don't underestimate me. Anyway, don't worry Gerard. She'll regret rejecting you and if you look at it in math terms, you got 50/50 chance of each answer. And you know what? She's gonna accept your proposal"

"How do you know?" I asked and then frowned at him, "And I was not talking about myself. I was talking about a friend!"

"Of course you were" he stood up. "I know because I know Amy.
She's looking for someone... anyway that's it for me" he said and walked off.

Bob was a great guy to get advice from.




**



I hugged my knees. I'm such a bitch! I didn't ask him out. I didn't move for several minutes, just wishing that that call will last longer. My heart skipped a beat when my phone rang again. It was Gerard! OMG, OMG, OMG!!! My insides were jumping in joy. Ok Amy breathe, just breathe. He must be calling to say a message from Marc. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

I heard his take a breath too, "Uh... hi Amy" said Gerard.

"What happened?" what did I just ask? That's so rude! Damn you Amy!

"I um... nothing happened... I just..." he took another deep breath.

My heart was beating I swear so many times a millisecond.

"I was wondering... Amy would you like to go out with me?" he said quickly.

What? Did I hear him right or did I hear him right? Omg! My ears must be playing with me!

"Uh... I guess ... not... you know I'll just hang up and um... we'll forget... about it" he hung up.

I was left with my mouth open. Omg, he did ask me out. And I didn't answer! What? No!!!! Amy!!!!

I called Gerard again.

"He ... hello?" he answered.

"Yes, I would like to go out with you" I said.

"Re...really?"

"Yep"

"Uh...ok...when...do you want to..."

"Go? Um... how about this Saturday at 7?"

"Ok, I'll...pick you up then"

"Ok, cool"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I shut the phone and squealed. I don't fucking believe it! I'm on a date with Gerard Way!!!!! Omg! Omg! Omg! Ok breathe Amy... oh hell! I don't believe it.... He likes me! John was right, Gerard Way likes me! I spent the goddamn day jumping around and screaming 'Yes!' here and there. I was never like this before. I can't wait until Saturday!






Uh... did i take the relationship to fast? if i did tell me plz....




nyways plz review...


REVIEW = LOVE


btw randomness i'm listening to Within Temptation - Frozen


Beautiful song.... sounds like Evanescence.




nyways plz review.....
Sign up to rate and review this story