Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > True Feelings

Chapter 1

by Inudork08 1 review

When Rin is terribly injured and on the verge of dying, will Sesshomaru go to anything to help her? Even if it means going to Kaede and his brother's wench for help? PLEASE read it, it's really go...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-07 - 1849 words

0Unrated
Sesshomaru was returning to Rin and Jaken after he failed to kill his brother once again. It was late at night and it started to get very cold, he could picture Jaken by the fire and Rin waiting eagerly for his return.

'Rin... Why does she make me feel so weak?' Sesshomaru wondered to himself.

When he got closer he could tell something was wrong. He started to run and when he got there saw Rin waiting eagerly and Jaken by the fire.
"Lord Sesshomaru! I stayed awake all night this time waiting just for you."

"Did something happen while I was gone?"

"Not at all m'lord."

"Hmm..." Sesshomaru started to sniff and stopped at Rin.

"Did you get hurt Rin?"

"Well maybe just a scratch..." Rin pulled up the leg of her a Kimono so Sesshomaru could see a big gash in her leg.

"How did this happen?"

"I went out looking for you because I started to get really worried, and while I was out looking a wolf started to chase me. I ran away from it and tripped over a tree root and then the wolf scratched my leg."

"And where was Jaken."

"He didn't see me sneak off, but then he heard me scream and got rid of the wolf with his staff." Sesshomaru glared at Jaken but then looked back at Rin.

"Lord Sesshomaru I was so scared...I thought I was going to die again..." Rin started to cry and Sesshomaru pulled her into his arms.

"Its okay Rin, I won't ever leave you again."

"Promise Lord Sesshomaru?"

"I promise."

Sesshomaru bandaged Rin's leg and lied her down by Aun.

"Lord Sesshomaru?"

"Yes Rin?"

"Will you lie down by me? I don't want you to leave me again and you can't leave if you're by me, I won't let you." Sesshomaru saw the tears gathering up in her eyes. He grinned at Rin and went over to her.

"You won't let me will you?"

With a grin Rin replied, "Nope." Sesshomaru lied down next to her and froze when Rin curled up in a little ball next to him. He gently pulled her closer and wrapped an arm around her. He soon found himself in a wondrous dream...

When Rin awoke Lord Sesshomaru was gone. She ran towards where Jaken was packing up their belongings on Aun.

"Master Jaken, What happened to Lord Sesshomaru?"

"Foolish girl, he went to find Inuyasha again." Rin ran to the nearby river and ignored Jaken calling back to her. She tried to stop before she hit the river but tripped over a rock and tumbled in the river. She struggled for a while then she simply let herself sink. The rush of the river swept her down further and further.

'Sesshomaru...you promised you wouldn't leave me anymore... I have no reason to live if you can't be here with me. Good bye Lord Sesshomaru and-' Before she could finish her thought she blacked out.

"LORD SESSHOMARU! LORD SESSHOMARU! HELP! HELP!" Jaken screamed hoping his master would hear his cries for help. He ran down the side of the shore trying to keep up with Rin but the current was just too fast. Sesshomaru must have not gotten that far because he jumped out of the trees and dove into the river after Rin.

He scooped her up and dragged himself and Rin onto shore. Once he lied Rin down on the dry grass he checked for a pulse.

"What happened to her Master Jaken?"

"She asked me where you were and I told her you left. Then she ran down to the river and tripped. I tried to stop her but I wasn't fast enough to reach her in time."

"I told you to protect her with your life Master Jaken, and when I tell somebody that I expect that to happen. Do I make myself clear Master Jaken?"

"Yes m'lord."

"Go and start a fire. I need to get all the water she has inhaled out of her."

"Aye m'lord." Sesshomaru carefully started to pump out the water by gently putting his hand on her chest and pushing very slightly. cough cough

"Rin can you hear me?"

"Lord Sesshomaru...gasp " Sesshomaru picked her up and carried her to the fire Jaken had started. Sesshomaru leaned against the tree with Rin curled up in his arms.

"Lord Sesshomaru?"

"Yes Rin?" "I'm cold and hungry."

"We'll have to dry your clothes before you get sick and I'll go find you some food while Jaken does that okay?"

"NO!" Rin grabbed onto Lord Sesshomaru with a death grip and wouldn't budge.

"I don't want you to leave me again Lord Sesshomaru."

Shocked by her reaction Sesshomaru merely hugged her and said, "Rin, I'm only going to get you food, I won't be gone that long. I promise I'll be back by the time Jaken is done getting you new clothes okay?"

Rin loosened her grip and nodded very slightly. "Yes Lord Sesshomaru."

"Can you stand Rin so I can get your old clothes off of you?" Jaken said with a friendly grin. Rin wobbly stood up and grabbed the tree trunk for support. Jaken carefully untied her Kimono and gave her a dry towel to wrap around her while he went to dry her clothes.

Alone, she shuddered in the cold breeze and felt a sharp pain in her side. She looked down to where the towel was wrapped around her side. No blood, then why does it hurt so badly? She wondered to herself. She lifted up the towel to notice not a bruise, but a big red mark that looked like a bruise. She poked at it then winced. Lord Sesshomaru appeared out of the bushes and saw Rin wincing in pain.

"Rin what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Rin quickly pulled down the towel to cover her strange red mark.

"No Lord Sesshomaru, I'm fine." 'I can't let Lord Sesshomaru worry about me anymore.'

"Okay then shall we eat?"

"Mmhm!" Rin sat down next to Lord Sesshomaru and quietly ate her food.

Something was wrong and Sesshomaru knew it. Rin never sat quietly and ate her food.

"Rin are you sure you're okay? You're offal quiet today."

"I'm fine Lord Sesshomaru. Now will you stop worrying about me and start eating?" Sesshomaru gave Rin a smile and continued eating. Rin winced when Lord Sesshomaru went to pick her up. He stopped his hands and glared at Rin.

"You are hurt aren't you Rin."

"Yes lord Sesshomaru. I didn't want to worry you so I told you I wasn't."

"You worry me more when you don't tell me Rin." "I'm sorry Lord Sesshomaru." "Show me where your hurt Rin." She pulled up her towel to reveal a huge red mark.

"It wasn't that big earlier."

"When did you notice this Rin?" When Jaken gave me the towel to wrap around me."

"This might hurt a little Rin but just bear it okay?"

"Okay."

Sesshomaru cut a small slit on her side to release some of the blood. He was only expecting that a little bit would rush out, but no it gushed out. Rin started to become wobbly and lightheaded. Sesshomaru quickly started to try to get the bleeding to stop. He took her towel and wrapped it around her waist really tight.

"Rin! Your clothes are dry! Oh Lord Sesshomaru, here are Rin's clothes." He quickly grabbed her Kimono and gently slipped it on her. He picked her up and started to head somewhere where he could get his Rin some help.

"My Lord where are you going?"

"Stay here I'll be back shortly. I placed your food by the fire eat it and keep the fire growing."

Sesshomaru rushed to the closest village, which was Kaede's Village. Sesshomaru passed the Bone Eaters Well and ran into Kagome.

"You! My stupid brothers girl, can you please help Rin?" Kagome turned around startled by his deep yet worried sounding voice.

"Sesshomaru, what are you doing here? That poor girl, what did you do to her?!" Kagome drew out her bow and arrow and pointed it at Sesshomaru.

"Foolish girl! You think I am so evil that I will hurt the one I care about most?" Kagome lowered her bow and looked into Sesshomaru's scared eyes.
'Is this really Sesshomaru? Him caring about a human girl?'

"Hurry Sesshomaru go straight through this path and you'll run into Lady Keade's house. She will help you."

He ran down the path that Kagome told him to take and eventually found her house.

"Hello how can I help you? Oh Sesshomaru, if it's a fight ye want I'm afraid ye picked the wrong time to fight with Inuyasha."

"I don't care about him! Just help Rin!" He shoved Rin into Keade's arms and she immediately started to work on Rin's wounds.

Inuyasha was sitting in a corner drinking a herb drink that Keade had whipped up for him, when he caught Sesshomaru.

"Well if it isn't Sesshomaru. What are you doing here brother? Come to pick a fight again."

"Leave me alone you whelp I simply came here so Keade could help Rin. Now if you don't mind I must go and be with Rin." Shocked with Sesshomaru's response he said nothing more and went back to his corner.

After an hour or so Rin was awake and standing. When she saw Sesshomaru her face lit up.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Rin ran into his arms and Sesshomaru gently pick her up.

"Thank you Lady Keade."

"Don't mention it."

Jaken was waiting for Lord Sesshomaru to return when he heard rustling in the bushes. He jumped up to his feet ready to attack, just then Rin popped out.

"Hi Master Jaken!"

"Oh Rin you scared me."

"Sorry."

"Where is Lord Sesshomaru?"

"Right here." Jaken turned around to see his lord.

"Oh Lord Sesshomaru!"

"What happened to the fire?"

"Oh...well...you see...I"

"Never mind just get it going. Rin's going to want to be warm after her bath."

"Yes m'lord."

"Come on Rin lets give you a nice bath. You wreak of blood."

"Coming Lord Sesshomaru." Sesshomaru took off her kimono very gently so he didn't hurt her wound. He touched on accident and felt her wince.

"Sorry, sorry."

"That's okay Lord Sesshomaru, I don't care if you touch me there or here." She grabbed his hand and held it to her heart.

"That's where you touch me the most Lord Sesshomaru. Where do I touch you the most?"

Sesshomaru stared at her shocked by her question. He grabbed her hand and held it to his heart.
"Here..." She grinned and ran playfully in the stream and splashed Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru let out a laugh and splashed her back. After a few minutes of splashing Sesshomaru calmed down Rin and began to scrub her body.

'Rin is my weakness and I will protect my weakness with all my strength...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is probably my greatest story yet! I hope You like it and review it so i can fix the stuff you don't like! ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story