Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You Call Yourselves Hunters

Chapter 4

by hyperballad13 1 review

The night beckons creatures to play

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 973 words

0Unrated
Part 4
He Hates All Of Them


On the other side of town. In another part of the underworld Deep beneath the howling city. A quiet little club sat. "Nocturnal." Practically invisible to the human eye. Relying on ignorance to keep its anonymity. This club, at night, heaved with bodies. The heart of the creatures of the night. The cursed, the damned, the blessed. Those who see themselves as predators. Yes, this was a club like no other. Mere mortals do pass these walls. They are called food though. This was a club for evil. It beat away with the pulse of generations. Alive with red eyes. The décor within the club, was stepping back in time. Sticking to the setting of 1920 clubs. It made everything seem so illegal. Just the way the owner liked it. As the sun was rising the club was shutting. The customers fleeing before any rays hit them. Burning the flesh. The owner, Peter, sat in a corner. Watching his, slaves, pack away. There eyes drooping slightly from being overworked. He glared at them all from being his fringe. It hung loosely in front of his eyes. He let his forefinger run across the rim of a scarlet drink. Enjoying the final shots that the priest could give. Savouring the taste of pure holy blood upon his tongue. To him, it was the best.
"All done boss." Said the cleaners. Looking with agitation at the sunrise. The clouds obscuring the light. He toyed with them for a second.
"Alright you can go." He said shoeing them away. Peter stood. Walking over to the door. Locking it with his own keys. He spun them around his finger. Whistling a tune as if nothing could ever go wrong. He switched of the light and stared around. It's good to be back, he thought to himself. The heels of his black shoes clicking on the varnished surface. He walked casually over to his office. Peter opened it and smiled. Andy was stood in attention. Like he always did. Beside the desk. Feeling excitement for the first time since he had been reborn. He had planned the night's events down to perfect. And who would have guessed the boy would be introduced. Well, that was just another twist in the tale. He grinned and realised that all he needed was some sort of release. For now, he daren't risk exposure by killing in daylight. Peter's face smiled.

"Andrew"
Andy turned slightly. Knowing what was about to come. And loving to anticipation. Pete walked past him and sat down on the chair. He, with one hand, dragged his zip down. His index finger releasing his stiff manhood. With the other hand he beckoned Andy. Who smiled and walked over with no obligation. He knelt in front of Peter's chair. Licking his lips slightly. He poised them on the top of Peter's penis. And with all his throat swallowed it back. The taste was heavenly. Peter was calm though. Placing his hand on top of Andy's head as it moved up and down. The tongue making pattern's along with the speed. That was getting quicker by the second. The build up within the balls was ecstasy. He held on to it for as long as he could. It was only when he felt the scrapping of Andy's fangs upon his skin that he came delightfully into Andy's mouth. Peter giggled. Andy swallowed accordingly and stood up. The two vampires stared at each other. With lust. Peter could feel his cock rise again. He and Andy held the gaze until Peter said

"Bend over."
Pete stood up and kissing Andy slightly on the lips. Andy was confused. He wanted it, there was no doubt about that but his sexual relations with Peter had never gone this far before. He hesitated slightly. Pete pulled apart from the kiss. His polished black nails, unbuckling the belt. He spun Andy around.
"I said bend over."
Pushing Andy over the table, Peter began to lubricate his finger. Placing up the anus to loosen up the entrance. Andy grimaced slightly. Closing his eyes as Peter removed his hand. Feeling something harder. Stronger. It waiting patiently for a couple of seconds. Then, without warning, it entered with force. Andy groaned out of pain and pleasure. Peter laughed through his nose as he pounding into Andy. He leaned over to Andy and whispered softly in his ear.
"Don't fight it. It will never work if you fight it."
Andy didn't know what to do. His eyes still closed as he grabbed the side of the table. It was moving back and forth with force. Peter could tell this was Andy's first time. The anus contracting around his erection. It was tight. Which made it better for Peter. And soon Peter was hitting Andy right within the spot. Both of them feeling the pressure within them. Andy groaned and Peter took that moment to bite him upon the neck. Forcefully. Together they came. The desk shaking with the force. Peter began to stroke Andy's hair as he removed himself. Peter zipped himself up. Andy stood up. Looking at his boss as he re dressed himself. Peter placed his lips on Andy's slightly.

"Oh It's good to be back." He whispered.
"It's good to have you back."
"hmmm," Peter laughed and Andy began to step back from him. "If you want you can go. For what just happened I'll let you go to your own room now."

"Thank you sir."
"No no no no, thank you."

Pete leaned back in his chair. Placing his hand to his mouth and rubbing the lips ever so softly. He couldn't stop thinking about the face that was in his mind the moment that he came. The face that haunted and plagued him. Peter's only weakness.

***
ciao bella
Sign up to rate and review this story