Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secrets

Anko;beauty of the deep

by Sakura_x_Sasuke101 1 review

Every girl's gotta secret. AnkoXKakashi SakuraXSasuke tenTenXneji HinataXnaruto TemariXShika InoXchougi expect people to sing:3

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Hinata, Ino, Kakashi, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Temari, Tenten - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1135 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Anko beauty of the deep

Anko P.O.V

Damn that Hokage. I can't believe she put me on a mission with... with the most idiotic, reckless, perverted, stupid...handsome. Oh wait Anko shut up let's not go there. You're just too different. For heavens sake you were born under the water with fins and he's... he's STARING AT ME!!!
"Are you ok Anko you look like your fighting something in your head?"
I hesitated. Damn him being so perceptive.
"I'm fine. Just a headache, I guess."
He looked at me and then went back to reading that stupid book of his. I stared at my soup for a while just twirling the spoon around in the now cold liquid. I looked up to see the sun setting. DAMN!! If I don't get back to the water soon I'm going to become a beached fish. I had to think of something and quick.
"Uh Kakashi, I'm going to umm go take a bath. I like long ones so it will probably be way after dark when I'm done. So don't wait up."
I ran off at that moment straight towards the lake. When I got there I could feel my tail forming under my skirt. I quickly removed everything but my web shirt and jumped in. My tail finished forming and my hair came down. I stared at my tail. It was a blue with a tint of green. The end fins were torn in certain places from me being attacked by sharks at certain times in my younger life. My father always said I was way too reckless as a kid.
"...Father...,"I whispered under my breath. He was the one that let me live on the land to become a ninja when I was twelve. I haven't seen him since. I looked up and stared at the night sky. I couldn't help it, I then started to sing (A/N yes Anko can sing. Actually everyone except Ino and Chougi)
It's never easy and you know. What leaves you crying and what makes you whole. There aint no way that I can hold you down. Falling to pieces, forever in doubt.
But its all right. Why don't you tell me again. How you'll still be there when the heartache ends. When its all right why don't you tell me my friend how you'll still be there when the heartache ends
There aint nobody who can show you how. To find the surface when your underground. There aint no blanket that can hide this cold. There aint no memory that never gets old.
But its all right why don't you tell me again. How you'll still be there when the heartache ends. When its all right why don't you tell me my friend how you'll still be there when the heartache ends.
Well I move all directions to the corners and the outskirts while the lovers, And the lonely start to whisper all about me. If I stand here silent I almost start to feel you fading in.
Suddenly hold on because its gonna be alright why don't you tell me again how you'll still be there when the heartache ends. When its all right why don't you tell me my friend how you'll still be there when the heartache ends. How you'll still be there when the heartache ends. Say you'll be with me when the heartache ends.
I cried for my father. King of the Sea. The only one I've ever trusted. My tears purified the water from any pollution it had. The sky turned pink, orange, and al sorts of colours. Sunrise.
I got out from the water half way and swung my tail over to the ground. It glowed and transformed back to my legs. I threw my clothes on and walked backed to the camp site. I walked into my tent and lay down. Kakashi came in an hour later to "wake "me up. He shook me by my shoulder and told me to get up several times. I finally got up and walked with him outside. Our mission was already finished and we started home. I had to tell him I couldn't help it.
"Kakashi do you think creature of mythology are real?"
"Ummm what do you mean by that?"
"I mean like mermaids and vampires. Things like that."
"Uh depends."
"On what?'
"If I actually see one."
"If hypothetically I was a 'creature' what would you think of me?"
"I would think that your still the same ol'Anko and no matter how many ears or tails you have you'd still be you I guess."
"I am a one"
"Uh excuse I thought you just said you're a creature from myth."
"I did because I am. I know it sounds crazy and I know you probably think I'm crazy. The thing is that it's true and I was born under the sea and I was born with a tail. I am a Mermaid and I can prove it."
He stood there stunned as I took off my coat and jumped into the water. As the water touched my skin my legs forced them selves together and started morphing together. My skin tingled and started to glow. Scales appeared and shone with all their brightness under the sun. My ears slowly changed and became pointed. The skin between my fingers grew until both my hands were webbed.
"Wow. Some how I've always knew you were different. But I never expected this."
He leaned down and stroked my tail. I shivered at his touch. He eventually stopped touching my tail and let me out.
"Wait! Kakashi you have to promise not to tell anyone. If people found out no telling what they would do," I nearly screamed as he helped me back on my feet.
"Ok ok. I get it. I swear I wont tell a soul," He said grabbing my shoulders to calm me down.
I stared into his one visible eye and turned a deep shad of red. My hands reached up and pulled down his mask. I gently leaned in, his breath tickled my lips. I locked my lips with his. He deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lip. I granted him entrance. Our tongues battled with hot passion. I pulled back. Damn need for air.
"C'mon my beauty of the deep lets go home."
He picked me up bridal style and started for Konoha. I giggled as he nuzzled my neck.
As Konoha came into view Kakashi refused to let me down. He carried me though the entire village until we reached his house. He took me inside.



Hehe cliff hanger ok so basically every girl I could think of in Naruto is some kind of creature. Next chapter 2: Sakura of the Blood Lust.
Sign up to rate and review this story