Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Between Your Smiles & Regrets

The Storm

by homesickxforxsanity 1 review

Macy's up to something!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 987 words

0Unrated
We drove through Wilmette in Macy's car. I watched from the back seat as everything I saw seemed to bring back memories of life when I was younger. It surprised me how little all of this had changed. I began to observe my captors for the evening and realized how perfect Joe was for Macy. She was wearing a gorgeous mauve and black checkered dress and a pair of black jeans. Joe was dressed the way I was. Only his t-shirt was black and mine was dark blue. We both had faded denim jeans on and two pairs of vans. I reached out to the shoulder sticking out of the passenger seat and poke it gently.

"Can I know where we're going now?" I asked Joe for what felt like the millionth time in a row. We'd only just met but he seemed like a really nice guy. It took me quite a while to trust people but I was really warming up to him.

"No, not yet, Ally," Macy replied from behind the steering wheel. "This is someplace you've never been to before so you wouldn't know anyway."

"Okay, okay," I sighed. I sank back into my seat and watched snippets of the world outside. I thought about the oddity that is my infatuation for Fall Out Boy. All I knew about them was from my job. They had become my spur-of-the-moment favorite band on the spot. I didn't even know all of their names, but I knew about Patrick because he was in a magazine cover I saw once and Joe because of the fact that I'd seen him in a picture at a Star Wars convention. It was on my boss, Kelly's desk. She had a "little bigger than small" crush on him and found the picture cute.

I hoped I'd get to meet them someday. I sighed again and actually managed to fall asleep.
*
It felt like I'd only been asleep for seconds before I felt the car stop.

"We're here!" said Macy.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked several times, trying to clear the cobwebs from my head. I sat up and realized we must be miles from where we just were. There were large, double storey warehouses all over the place. We were parked right next to one. There were a lot of other vehicles parked around us, mostly vans. I climbed out of the car with Macy and Joe and they linked an arm through one of mine and we walked up to what looked like the back door of one of the buildings.

"Ally," Macy said, as we walked through the door. I was about to reply when everything went pitch black. The next time I heard Macy speak, it was from behind me. "I'm blindfolding you. I promise it's for a perfectly good reason."

"I sure as hell hope so," I replied. "This thing's itchy."

"It'll be over soon," Joe chuckled form somewhere to my right. I felt his and Macy's hands take mine and we began to walk. We walked and walked and walked through corridor after corridor after corridor. We seemed to be walking in circles sometimes but I suspected that was just for fun. They weren't very good at hiding their giggles.

Eventually, FINALLY, we stopped. Macy took off my blindfold.
"Now, Ally," she said, looking at mm severely. "Don't scream."
"Why would I scream?" I replied, confused.
"Well..." she continued. She look slightly apologetic.
"Macy, what's going-"

She opened the door and Joe gently pushed me inside. I looked around me and for the second time that night, stared with my jaw open.
Patrick. Was sitting. At a dressing table. With a guitar. And he was staring right back at me.

"Umm, I guess you're Macy's friend Ally," he said, blushing.
"Uhh..." I replied. I couldn't believe my eyes.
"She means: 'yes, I am', Patrick," said Macy, mischievously. I glared at her in reply.
Patrick put his guitar down next to the dressing table, stood up and shook my hand. "It's really nice to meet you, Ally," he said timidly.
"Umm, nice to meet you too, Patrick," I replied. I turned to Macy. "How many other surprises have you got for me tonight?"
"Ones that should be arriving any t-"
The door burst open and two guys came running into the room, one slightly ahead of the other. The first one had dull reddish-brown hair and glasses. His arms, not covered by the sleeves of his black Metallica t-shirt, were covered in tattoos. He was wearing slightly baggy jeans and some really cool orange sneakers. The second was a real sight. He had jet black hair and eyes that were a peculiar shade of hazel. He looked pretty toned up and was wearing a grey hoodie with purple pockets and a pair of tight girl's jeans. For a guy in make-up, he looked pretty damn hot.
"I so kicked your ass this time," said Mr. Redhead.
"No way man," Mr. Hoodie replied. "I want a rerace."
"Guys," Macy said, waving her hands in front of them. She gestured to me. "This is my friend Ally."
"Hi," I said softly.
"Heya Ally," said Mr. Redhead. "I'm Andy."
"Hi Andy," I replied, shaking his hand. "Nice tattoos."
"Thanks," he said, winking. "You can take a look at the rest of them any time you like."
"Hey, Andy," said Mr. Hoodie. "I call dibs on this one. I'm Pete, Ally. It's nice to meet you."
"Hi Pete," I replied laughing. "But nobody calls dibs on me."
"Oh that's what you say now," he shot back, wiggling his eyebrows at me as I rolled my eyes.
"Guys, show's on in 10 minutes," said Patrick from his dressing table.
"Show?" I asked.
"Yeah, didn't I tell you?" said Macy. There was an evil glint in her eye. "This place is called the Spot, Ally. There are raves here every night."
Sign up to rate and review this story