Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Painful Discoveries

Painful Discoveries

by kimper 1 review

An alternate battle for Zaraki x Ichigo. One Shot. Possible maybe slight spoilers if you haven't seen their original fight.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Kurosaki Ichigo, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-12-04 - Updated: 2005-12-05 - 405 words - Complete

1Original
Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach.

This guy is crazy, I've never fought anyone this insanely strong before. His brute strength is amazing.

Forcing his body to its limits, Ichigo rushed forward as fast as his feet would carry him. Arms in position, he aimed Zangetsu at his opponent plowing on, muscles aching, arms cramping, striking as hard as he could.

I will not lose. There's no choice but to defeat him, giving up is not an option.

The clanging of the two soul slayers deafening his ears, he bounced back, preparing to strike again, amazed at the demonic grin on the scarred, worn face opposite him.

What the hell!?! Too many hits to that fat head must've fried his brain!

The deranged, ecstatic voice breaking the violent, chaotic melody surrounding them, Ichigo stopped in his tracks, sword upraised, disbelieving what he was hearing.

"I've been waiting decades to feel like this again," Kenpachi belted out, mad laughter following his proclamation. "Hell yeah! Don't you dare quit now, ya pussy, we're just getting started!"

With a joyful glint highlighting his piercing eyes, the large, violent shinigami charged.

Barely having time to prepare, Ichigo blocked his attack, spinning sideways and lunging forward again.

Shit! This guy's more messed up than that damn red-haired idiot!,

Evil laughter echoed around them.

Turning once more, Ichigo froze in surprise at the massive hand reaching for his neck. Too late to back away, he gasped in shock at the brute force with which the 11th division captain jerked him forward.

"This seriously gets my blood pumping!" the torn, ragged lips growled at him a split second before smashing against his own.

Two sets of teeth gnashing, biting, Ichigo opened his mouth, trying to escape, to breathe. Feeling a tongue forcefully plundering his mouth, the metallic taste of blood assaulted his senses, hot and heavy. Moaning, arousal hit him hard, flooding his body, surprise at his own reactions rendering him pliant to the other mans ministrations.

Breaking apart, gasping for air, he shivered at the smirk on Zaraki Kenpachi's face. Realization abruptly dawned, rocking Ichigos psyche.

There really is a fine line between pleasure and pain.

A/N: Please Read And Review! I have never written anything about Kenpachi before so all suggestion welcomed and please let me know if there should be any spoiler warning or not, I wasn't sure if this gave away Kenpachi's mentality during battle or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story