Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > mcr

mcr

by poisonXpills 1 review

ok... the name of the fic has NOTHING to do with the fic frank with a little ferard in this chapter...PLEASE READ!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 254 words - Complete

0Unrated
There I was laying in bed wanting everything thing to stop,the pounding in my head,the burning of my raw now tearless eyes.Everyone was mad at me 'cuase they all know why Gerard did it.

Gerard was in the hospital because I wouldn't shut up, I pushed him to far that night.

And now I just want every thing to end.Soon enough everything went black I thought for sure it was the end.

- - -

The blackness faded away and was replaced by a worried Bob.

"Frank are you okay? You've been sleeping for the last four days." "Bob?" "Um...yeah?" "I'm sorry I just wanted every thing to end, you guys were mad at me, Gerard did what he did 'cause of me-"
"Frank it's fine Gerard's coming home in a few hours." "Okay.....Bob can you send him in here when he gets home? I'm going back to sleep." "Sure...but don't you think you've got enough slepp?" I didn't say anything, he walked out and closed the door behind him.

Why do we always send Bob to talk to people, I thought as I fell asleep.

- - -

Gerard woke me up, I stared up at him. "Gerard I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." "Hey it's okay I shouldn't have said anything 'bout you being gay infront of the guys.And I also shouldn't of done what I did."

He sat on the bed next to me " you know I'v always wanted our lips to touch." Things carried on from there.
Sign up to rate and review this story