Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

Would you believe me if I said I didn't need you, cause I wouldn't believe you if you said the same to me

by rainbowsprinkles08

well since there was such backlash to my 10 reviews thing (really i dont think that should be a problem when I had 13 reads and only 4 reviews) i still decided to update since own you all, kristina...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 814 words - Complete

?Blocked
Brendon's POV

I'm not going to lie. I like Ryan Ross. I have for a long time. I really like him alot, and for the most part I love him. I really do. He makes me complete. He is my sunshine on a rainy day, I can talk to him about anything. Well almost anything. Everything except the fact that I love him. I kissed him today because I've been wanting to for so long and I figured well this was the best time to without seeming too suspicious. Though he did get kind of annoyed, but he always gets annoyed with me.

I was lying on a bed in the band's suite. We were taking a small break from tour and figured it would be nice to stay in a classy hotel instead of our run down tour bus. Ok so maybe our tour bus is really fucking awesome for being a bus, but still its great not constantly swaying back and forth.

Not suprisingly, Ryan and i share a room. Jon and Spence know me and really jsut dont want to put up with my shit. They want to actually go to sleep at night. Ryan is the only one that puts up with my charming self. So I'm lying on one of the twin beds in our room, just staring at the ceiling thinking about how great Ryan looked today when, speak of the devil, the boy of my thoughts appears in the doorway.

"Whatchya doing in here?" He asked as he layed down on the bed next to me. His arm brushing mine. Hes so close I can smell him. Its not like he wears any certain cologne or deoderant or anything, its just that, that Ryan smell.

I breathed in through my nose, breathing in his scent, but trying to pass it off as takinga deep breath and sighing out of boredom. "Nothing, just relaxing."

Ryan gasped and put his hand over his mouth with a bewildered look on his face. "What?! Brendon. /relaxing/? No. it cant be. I must be dreaming."

"Oh shut up you." I playfully hit his arm. Its true though, I did rarely just sit and do nothing. I was normally in constant motion, and now, I wasnt.

"No, but really, Jon and Spence are going out, I really dont feel like it, but they were wondering if you wanted to come."

I thought for a minute. hmmmmmm...Night out with Jon and Spence getting drunk...or a night in with Ryan. A hotel suite all to our selves....what to choose....

"I think..." I turned to look him in the eyes, those gorgeous, gorgeous eyes. "I will stay with you." I said touching his nose with the tip of my finger on the last word.

"Sweet. I 'll go tell them." He got up and walked out of the room.

Hmmm A night with Ryan... what should we do?

So we ended up renting some movies and ordering up room service. I mean Pete did say to induldge, so we are induldging.

Wizard of Oz is currently playing. For some reason Ryan has really been into this movie lately. I think its insanely cute to watch him smile at the munchins and the scarecrow and the lion. Glenda, the good witch comes on the screen.

"I have a friend who is related to that actress."

"What! No way!"

"Yup. Nicky, shes a cool kid." I said nodding.

"Thats pretty sweet."

We keep watching, it was getting kinda late and we were both getting tired. I leaned my head on Ryan's shoulder and little by little, trying to make sure that he wouldnt notice, I inched my body closer to his, being close to him was all i needed.

I heard somethign ring and yelped. It was the monkey part and I have to admit, that part is very frightening. Ryan smiled a bit at my actions and looked at his phone. His face went from happy to annoyed, but when he saw I was watching, it went back to a smile.

"Who is it?"

"Oh just Erin."

"Ah." I said and got up to get some trash and shit out of the way. Erin. God that whore was as bad if not worse than all of Ryan's other bimbo headed girlfriends. All brawn, no brains. God how I loath her.

"I'm gonna head to bed." i said walking towards our bedroom. I didnt want to hear about the always perfect Erin so I was gonna turn in for the night.

Ryan turned to me and frowned. "The movies not even over yet."

"I've seen it a million times. I know how it ends." I scoffed. That came out a bit harsh, but hell I was annoyed. "Night." I mumbled before walking into the room and changing into my jammies and settling in to bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story