Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye and sleep. Just sleep.

by rainbowsprinkles08

nightmares.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 656 words - Complete

?Blocked
Brendon's POV

We were sitting in the park on a blanket laughing and eating pie. The sun was out and there wasnt a cloud in the sky. Ryan leaned over and kissed. His lips felt so right against mine. He leaned back and smiled.

"I love you Brendon, I always have, and I always will. I never want to leave your side, but I have to now. I can't see you any more."

He smiled at me and got up and started to walk away. Clouds came rolling in and it started to rain. I got up and started after him.

"Ryan! Ryan, wait! I love you! Please come back. I need you." I was running after him and he was just walking, yet I couldnt reach him. He never once turned around to look at me. Then as he stepped into the street, I saw a taxi coming around the corner. I watched in horror as the taxi went racing torwards Ryan not slowing down. I tried to run and save him, but my legs wouldnt move any faster.

"Ryan!!!!!" I screamed. I screamed his name. Then the taxi was a foot away from him and I watched in horror and shriek as the car hit Ryan.

I jolted awake. A thin layer of cold sweat covering my body, my breathing heavy and irregular. There was a hand softly stroking my forehead.

"Shhhh its ok. Its ok. I'm here." A voice soothed.

Ryan sat on the edge of my bed. Brushing the hair from my forehead. I looked up at him, only half awake.

"Ryan? what are you doing on my bed?"

"Well you woke me up when you starte dmumbling my name. So naturally I htought nothing of it. Maybe it was one of those dreams" He smiled, then frownned as he went on. "Then you started to yell my name and it was obviosly not out of pleasure and you were tossing and turning. So I came over to try and wake you since it was obvious you were having a nightmare. Then you let out one blood curling scream and here we are now." He smiled weakily at the end.

I sighed and moved so that my head was resting on his lap. "I had a terrible, terrible nightmare." I sniffed, crying slightly as I remembered the dream.

"Do you want to tell me what happend? Maybe it'll help." I shook my head no.

"Maybe you should just go back to bed. I'll be right over-" He started to get up.

"No." I cut him off, pulling on him to make him stay over here with me. "Please stay? I'm scared."

He hesitated, then sighed slowly crawling into bed with me. It was a small bed and only when he was in it with me did I realize that he had no shirt on. I smiled slightly to myself as I thought of this, but then i remembered the dream and immediatly the smile was dropped.

"Good night bren. Try and get some sleep, ok?" Ryan mumbled. I looked at his face as he closed his eyes and started to fall asleep.

I watched his chest slowly rise and fall and realized how lucky I am to have a friend like Ryan.

"Thank you." I whispered after a few minutes.

His eyes drifted slowly open, but only halfway and a small smile slowly crept across that beautiful angel face of his.

"For what?" he grumbled sleepily.

"For everything. For being my friend, for staying with me."

"You're welcome Bren. You know I'll always be here for you." He mumbled as his eyes drifted closed again and his breathing evened out and I knew he was alseep.

I watched him sleep for a while, looking at his beautiful baby face and thinking about how such a beautiful boy could exist. Then, before I knew it, I drifted off to a mostly peaceful sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story