Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > LAX to O'Hare

In a New York Minute

by TeamWentz17 5 reviews

Playing shows and shopping in NYC!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 958 words

1Exciting
Trish's POV

This purse is gorgeous!! Yea, it's a knock-off, but STILL!! Oh my gosh I love it!! Billy thinks I have too many fake name-brand purses, but I don't care. I'd own my own Coach store if I had the money or just take it from Billy's bank account. Ahaha, nahh I wouldn't do that. Oh gosh I LOVE New York!! But Chicago is better, by far. I kinda HAVE to say that since I'm a Chicagoian by birth.

"I need my Starbucks!!" I announced, suddenly.

"Me too, let's go!!" Krystle agreed.

"Women and their Starbucks," said Ryland.

"I know, I think we're going to be stopping at a Starbucks on the limo ride to the hotel from our reception," laughed William.

I giggled and then trailed-off to the nearest Starbucks. Once inside I walked-up to the ordering counter and got two White Chocolate Mochas (one for me and the other for Billy), and I got the other guys from TAI some other drinks. Krystle and I are usually the Starbucks runners when it comes to public places because fans usually swarm our boys and that annoys the Starbucks workers.

Once we got our drinks we went back outside and met up with our boys. They were just standing around and looking around aimlessly. I presented my fiancee with his coffee and he thanked me for it. I pulled down my Dior (real ones) from on-top of my head to my eyes. I took his hand and we continued to walk down 5th Avenue. Pete had arranged a taxi for us to be taken to Avenue A where his new bar 'Angels and Kings' is located.

We rode for about 20 minutes in the taxi cab and then reached his bar. Outside we saw fans waiting in-line to get in. Krystle and I had some night club clothes in our bags. Once inside the club we met up with Pete's girlfriend, Ashlee, and she showed us to our VIP area. Krystle and I got dressed, did our hair and make-up, then we went to sit out in the area with everyone else.

Krystle got everyone moving. She pulled me, Vicky-T, Ashlee (whom grabbed Pete), Sisky, William, Gabe, and Patrick all out to the dancefloor. I started to grind with William and Gabe came up behind me and started to grind as well. Soo you can basically think of it as a Gabilliam sandwhich. Ahaha. Yea, it was interesting. Gabe backed-off and William and I well got down and dirty. Tehe....can you blame a newly engaged couple??

Just then the song 'Church of Hott Addiction' came on and we all started to go evenMORE crazy!! Gabe, being the song's voice, was getting us and random people into the song. Throwing their fangs-up and EVERYthing!! I was having an absolute blast and couldn't keep my lips OR hands off of William, ALL night long!!

"B-I-L-L-Y gonna get you high," William whispered in my ear.

"And I can get you high," I whispered back.

We then started to kiss and continue dancing. This club was INSANE, but everyone seemed to LOVE it!! Pete's a GREAT DJ and owner. Ashlee seemed to be having a great time as well. She was into the type of rock that we were into, so she fit right in.

"Let's go get a room," said William, with his alluring voice.

I gave him a look, but he insisted. I couldn't resist. I LOVED this kid and I'm pretty much his wife soo why not?? I told Krystle and Vicky-T where we were going and they agreed and gave us some complimentary cat calls. I love those girls. They're soo crazy.

William's POV

I know I great Hilton hotel in the city where I can take my bride to be. Hell, why don't we just fly to Vegas and get married there?? I think that's what we'll do. Unless....

"Oh my gosh, little white wedding chapel," said Trish.

Was that a sign or what?? I think we should stop and get this thing over and done with....right here....right now.

"Babe, Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'??" I asked her.

She smiled and replied, "Let's do it."

The driver of the taxi cab stopped infront of the chapel and we got out. Trish texted Krystle and told her to get her ass over to the chapel because we were going to get married right now. As our friends piled into the chapel we got evenMORE amp'd for the ceremony.

"Do you William Eugene Beckett take Tricia Lynne Kachin to be your wife?? Do you promise to love her and cherish her and buy her Starbucks until the day you die??" asked the pastor.

"I do," I replied.

"And do you, Tricia, take William to be your husband?? To honor him and love him and deal with his skinimax moments??" asked the pastor.

I had to giggle a little bit and so did Trish.

"Hell Yea I do!! I-I mean, Yes, I do," she replied, enthusiastically.(sp??)

"Then by the power vested in me and by the state of New York, I pronounce you husband and wife. William, kiss your beautiful bride, already," said the pastor.

I looked into Trish's beautiful brown eyes, pulled back her veil (that the chapel had provided) and kissed her like a well over-dramatic actress. Again, we got some friendly cat calls from our friends and Mike Carden.

"Now that we're hitched, let's go to Times Square and party like mother truckn' rockstars!!" yelled Trish.

I love this woman!! And now she's my wife!! SANTI!! I CAN'T wait until I get her back to myself!! I love Mrs. Beckett and she loves me. Mr. Beckett.



A/N: Dedicated to Mike Carden.
Sign up to rate and review this story