Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Band of seven's little sister

Chapter 8

by kristinia 0 reviews

Getting to know Kryn and Kizuma is proving to be difficult for both Inuyasha and his friends and the Band of Seven. They run into Naraku and a fight insues.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 1086 words

0Unrated
Kryn sat on Genkotsu's side and Jakotsu sat behind her braiding her hair which she let him as her eyes closed in bliss. "I'm home.." Kryn muttered and jumped startled when Bankotsu asked," So what has our little sister been up to, since our... revival?" "Nothing really, looking for you. My temporary hut was burned down by demon's of Naraku." Kryn answered calmly and Bankotsu's eyes flashed with annoyance and anger.

"Naraku, huh?" Bankotsu asked softly and at her questioning glance he explained," He was the one who killed me the second time." "Second time?" Kryn asked startled but at the same time startled slightly. "Yeah Naraku brought us back a second time, don't worry i'll explain everything later." Bankotsu answered partially. "I hope so... I want to know what is going on." Kryn said sighing as she opened her eyes to stare up at Bankotsu.

Bankotsu smirked but didn't say anything as Inuyasha looked up at the sky and Kizuma sat by Kryn quietly. "So Kizuma why aren't you with your family?" Jakotsu asked out of no where and Kizuma looked at him blankly before turning her head away deciding not to answer. "She's alone, Jakotsu, I said that when you first met her." Kryn said softly yet firmly as she glanced at Kizuma.

"....." Kizuma didn't say anything and MIrkoko turned to Kryn and asked," Lady Kryn, if you are apart of the Band of Seven why weren't you revived with them the last time?" "I don't know.... but whatever the reason is, this Naraku doesn't want me alive." Kryn answered stiffly before feeling Jakotsu undo her hair and start putting it up in a different style. Miroku frowned and said," I see."

"What are you thinking, monk?" Inuyasha asked irritated as he turned to look at Miroku and he answered smiling," Now now, Inuyasha. All will be known in good time, my friend." Inuyasha growled but didn't say anything.

---------

Kryn looked up her eyes clouding over and she stood up as she pulled a arrow out of the pouch on her back and knocked it in the bow. "Bankotsu, I thought you said she wasn't a miko or a priestess?" Kagome asked curiously as she looked up at a nervous Bankotsu. "Well... all will be explained in do time, Kagome. Now is not the time to be discussing things." Bankotsu answered as he watched Kryn closely.

Kryn narrowed her eyes slightly before raising the bow slightly and released the arrow. Blue white purifying powers went around the arrow and the next thing they heard was demon's screaming before it went quiet again. "Lady Kryn?" Miroku asked calmly and kindly and Kryn answered simply," Naraku's demon's." "So... he's following our moves." Bankotsu said hmming to himself softly as he nodded his head in agreement to whatever he was thinking.

"Big brother, what do you think we should do?" Kryn asked turning to look at Bankotsu who blinked noticing everyone but Inuyasha's eyes were on him. "Well... nothing right now. Let Naraku follow our movements, that only proves that he fears us." Bankotsu answered and Kryn frowned but she bowed down to his decision. She sat down in front of Jakotsu bow beside her.

Jakotsu started messing with her hair and Kryn closed her eyes deep in thought. When one of Inuyasha's friends asked her a question she ignored them as Jakotsu ran his fingers through her hair. Kizuma easily ignored everyone as she stared off into the distance a frown on her face.

--------

Krn looked up and said," Big brother, be careful, we're about to be approached." "I sense tainted jewel shards." Kagome exclaimed standing up as she grabbed her bows and arrows. Bankotsu grabbed Banryu as everyone stood up and got ready to defend themselves except Kizuma who was glaring at her human hands. "Kizuma stay behind us, don't let Naraku get to you." Kryn ordered jumping down in front of Genkotsu who had stopped.

Jakotsu, Suikotsu, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Renkotsu, and Kyokotsu stood beside her in a line. Bankotsu and Inuyasha stood in front of them swords in front of them. Inuyasha's ears twitched as Bankotsu smirked confidently and asked," Kagome, Kryn, what do the two of you sense?" The two shared a look and at Kryn's nod Kagome answered," We sense... it's Naraku!"

Kryn looked behind her and looked at Kizuma who seemed slightly frightened and she said," Kizuma don't be scared, big brother Genkotsu will make sure you are safe. You will won't you, big brother?" Genkotsu nodded his head and Kryn smiled a little before looking forward and said," This will be only the first fight. Many more, like this one will come, but we must stick together."

Bankotsu smirked and said," Little sister, don't worry. We won't fail in protecting you this time like we did last time. We swore we'd protect you and you had been killed right along side us." Kryn closed her eyes feeling tears weld in her eyes as she said," None of you failed me, I was glad I died beside those I called my family. Let us fight once more and show them what the Band of Seven was feared."

Renkotsu chuckled as he patted her head and said," You are the pure one, little sister Kryn." Kryn glared at him before turning her gaze in front of her and there a few feet in front of Inuyasha and Bankotsu was Naraku, and he was alone. "Well well, the Band of Seven is truly alive again. Who is the girl beside the miko?" Naraku asked chuckling evilly and Bankotsu narrowed his eyes as he lifted Banryu up in the air.

"She is my little sister and if you dare even try to touch her, you'll die a million deaths, Naraku!" Bankotsu answered and suddenly a arrow went between Bankotsu and Inuyasha only to hit and go through Naraku. There was a hole where it hit Naraku and at his shocked look they turned to see that it had been Kryn who let the arrow go. She lowered her hand and said," Big brother, get him."

Bankotsu smirked as he ran at Naraku with Inuyasha, Miroku and Kyokotsu beside him. Suikotsu and Jakotsu stayed behind to protect the others. Sango went for a air attack and was on Kilala. Kagome and Kryn shot a arrow at the same time just as Bankotsu and Inuyasha cut him to pieces and he retreated to safety but not before saying," I will kill you one day, Kryn."
Sign up to rate and review this story