Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

Pencey Prep

by SaaRawr 2 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 816 words

1Funny
"Stop calling my house, my house, my house.." I heard my brother Frank wail from downstairs.
It was the summer holidays and our parents were on a trip with some friends for a week, so we were in the house alone. Frank and his band Pencey Prep found this a great oppertunity, to practice in the basement, at every fucking hour of the day.
I mean, yeah I loved the guys, but hell were they annoying after a while.

I shuffled down the stairs, dragging my feet behind me, and wiping the black makeup smears from my face. I nudged the basement door. Again. And again. And several times more. Then finally, it opened, to reveal the guys rocking out. The sound of guitars hit my ears at full force.
Frank noticed me enter, and stopped screaming. He walked over to me and squeezed me tight.
"Dude, you woke me. Its like, midnight!?!" I moaned, resting my chin on Frank's shoulder.
"We kick ass right?" Frank giggled in a girly voice and walked back over to his microphone.
"But Frankie! Im tired babe, can you guys call it a night?" I pleaded, leaning on the wall beside me.
"But it is fucking night! Thats the great thing about this. So why should we call it night?" Frank said sarcastically, with a huge smirk on his face.
"Fucking ass!" I replied, trying my hardest to hold back a smile.
"You know you love me Sarah!" Frank screeched, before he began singing the bands newest song, The Secret Goldfish.


After about another hour with my head buried under my pillow, I lost the will to live, and trekked down the stairs, ready to dig my own grave.
Coffee.
Frank heard the kettle boiling, even over the noise of the music, as it made the loudest fucking noise you could ever imagine a damn kettle could make. He came up from the basement an into the kitchen where I was.
"Honey, coffee for the guys too please," he muttered hugging me from behind as I reached up into the cupboard to get some mugs.
Frank was not only my brother, but my best friend.
I giggled and turned around, clutching four white mugs, and kissed him softly on the forehead.
"Love you too sis," he whispered.
"Coffee coming up."


I fought with the basement door again, holding the steaming coffee in my hands.
"Dudes! Take this shit off me, Its burning my hands!" I squeeled, handing out the mugs.
The guys laughed at me, as I rushed around, chanting "shit" waving my burning hands in the air and litterally throwing coffee all over the place.
"Cheers Saz," Hambone chuckled as I threw his mug of coffee at his hands.
"So.." I sat down on a beanbag and begain the conversation, trying to look like I wasnt stressed out.
They guys all laughed in stereo.
"What?" I punched Shaun in the arm.

"So.. Who at school would you fuck?" Hambone asked with a large grin on his face. He was always the one to start conversations like this.
Frankie went red faced, and began twiddling his thumbs.
"Donna is hot!" Neil contributed to the conversation. "I'd do her!"
"What about you Tim?" Hambone took a mouthful of his coffee.
"May Andrews. I think she's the only decent girl in my class." Tim replied, smirking.
"Fuck no she's not!" Shaun shouted, throwing his hands in the air, and then bringing them back down and patting his knees. "Fuck me. Rachel Smith."
"Frank?" The guys questionned in stereo. I stared at Frank with my eyes wide.
Frankie blushed. The guys cackled with laughter. "Jamia" Frank mumbled under his breath, hoping nobody heard him.
I could understand why he didnt want the guys to know his secret crush. Jamia was pretty and all, but she wasnt popular with boys, whereas the girls the rest of they guys chose, had all had like millions of boyfriends, and all bragged about who they had made out with.

"Who?" Hambone pushed Frank to say it again but louder.
"Jamia Nestor for fucks sake. She's hot. I'd fuck her. Okay!" Frank blushed even more than before, and looked down into his mug of cold coffee.
I patted his back, and smiled at him, as I knew that he was embarassed because he was chewing the piece of hair that covered part of his face.

I stood up and began collecting everyones empty mugs.
"Id take your sister for a ride." Hambone smirked.
"Fuck off." I moaned, snatching his mug from his hands.
"Dont talk about my fucking sister like that dude." Frankie stood up. "Shes my fucking life man!"
"Chill motherfucker!" Hambone replied, laughing at Frank's anger. "What about this fucking band? We should be your life!"

The guys began to row. I left the room, hoping that they would soon shut up and get over it.
Sign up to rate and review this story