Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > THE Vacation?

THE Vacation?

by Kakashi_lover 2 reviews

Team 7 NOT including Kakashi (T,T) is going on a "Vacation" for a whole month! At least that was what they were told until they show up and find they have to baby-sit the most deadly organization o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 3780 words

0OOC
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto... If I did I would not be writing these fanfictions... ~crys in corner~

THE Vacation?

Chapter One

Team 7 NOT including Kakashi (T,T) is going on a "Vacation" for a whole month! At least that was what they were told until they show up and find they have to baby-sit the most deadly organization of S-Class criminals. Pairings- Main: SasuSaku, SakuAkatsuki

~0~o~0~

"Speaking out loud"

'Thoughts'

P.O.V Point of View

~0~o~0~

A/N: I just have to say Sasuke might be a little OOC I will try hard not to make him so, but he will end up a little OOC because he has changed he has come back form Orochimaru. Naruto and Sakura ignored for a while then Sasuke apologized and they accepted him back. Sasuke Uchiha really cares about Naruto and Sakura ONLY Naruto and Sakura. He still is after Itachi BUT he has the idea he will wait for Itachi to come to him. Since he is after Naruto. So in the mean time he is enjoying his life and training to become stronger than ever.

~0~o~0~

There they all sat, Team 7. They were all seated in comfortable chairs in the Hokage's office, where their sensei stood with Tsunade.

"Ahem," Tsunade cleared her throat. "It has come to my attention that you all have been working hard lately..."

Naruto whispered to Sasuke "But not hard enough..." Naruto had been going on and on about how they were all going to die. Why else would she call them all to her office?

Tsunade continued to speak, "... and I think it is only fair... to give you guys... a vacation!"

Naruto let out breath he didn't realize he was holding, Sasuke slightly let his emotionless face slip letting a little shock show through, Sakura's eye's grew wide.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" they all screamed at Tsunade.

"Well, you all have been working your butts off I thought you all should have a nice week off," Tsunade explained. "You will all pack up your things and report at the gate at 5:00 pm sharp," Tsunade looked at Kakashi. "There myself and your sensei's will see you off and-"

"What a minute... see us off? Were going ALONE! Tsunade-sama, are you drunk?" Sakura asked the last part in a sort of whisper.

"No, I am not DRUNK and yes, the plan was to send you off by your selves. I would think that you are all old enough now to go on a little vacation by your selves." Tsunade sighed. She was still getting over her hangover. "As I was saying, we will see you off and give you a list of things to do, map money, etc... Any questions?"

Sasuke nodded his head, "How long are we to have this... vacation?"

"A month," Tsunade answered.

"A MONTH?" Naruto shouted.

"Yep, one month," Tsunade said as if it were the simplest thing ever. "Anymore questions? No? Good, see you all at the gate tomorrow at 5:00 pm."

Everyone walked out talking about what just happened what to bring and what they might want to do... Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura quickly hurried home hoping the next day would come fast...

~0~o~0~

The day quickly came... Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura quickly got there items needed together and met up at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop around 4:00 pm.

"I can't believe we are going on a vacation together, for a month, WITHOUT Kakashi!" Naruto said between slurping ramen into his mouth.

"I know... I couldn't believe it either. It'll be fun though," Sakura stated.

"Hn," The famous Uchiha/Hyuuga answer.

They finished up there ramen and headed down to the gate taking there time since they had five minutes to spare. When the gate was in view there stood Kakashi and Tsunade.

"You guys ready to go?" Kakashi asked, as he received nods of approval.

"Okay than, well gather together, closer, closer, okay good," Tsunade said. "Okay, so you don't have to walk, I will do a simple transfer jutsu to send you guys to your little summer house, but before we do that there's one more thing we have to discuss..."

Kakashi took over, "At the summer home you will be staying at will be others."

"Others?" Sakura repeated. "Who are these others? I thought the summer house was owned by Tsunade-sama, it's not a hotel for just anyone."

"Yes well you see you are going there to relax, BUT you have a little mission. You must watch the Akatsuki. Okay I know what you're all thinking, Naruto you will be safe because the Akatsuki would like an alliance. They will not attack you or Sasuke or Sakura. You will need to watch them for a month or until we decide were they will live and a punishment maybe..."

"WHAT!" They all yelled.

"I knew there would be a catch," Sasuke said.

"BUT how do we know their not lying? They could kill us!" Sakura shouted.

"No, we talked to their leader and they refrained them form doing you guys any harm that is if you agree not to attack them," Kakashi looked at Sasuke who sighed then nodded. "Don't worry Sakura, your dress like you could be there mascot. They like take a liking to you." Kakashi said in a cheery voice (It was true she was wearing a crimson red tank top and a pitch black mini skirt, along with other things... not going to bother going into detail...)

"What a minute... KAKASHI!" Sasuke shouted, but before he could say anything else... they were gone. Tsunade preformed the transfer jutsu and they were already laying on a sandy beach with a HUGE mansion lying before them.

"Wow," was all they could say. The house was amazing! The moment was shortly ruined as Sakura's pager went off...

"Oops... heh, sorry guys!" Sakura apologized. "You guys go ahead inside I'll be there in a minute, I got to call Tsunade-Sama back. Hmm, I will meet you guys in the living room. That shouldn't be to far from the door."

The boys nodded their heads in agreement, got the bags, and headed to the house. They arrived at the door thankfully unlocked and walked inside. From there they made there way to what they thought was a living room to wait for Sakura. Naruto and Sasuke walked into the room to find the lights on and that they weren't the only one's in the room at the time. There sat some of the Akatsuki, a man who looked a lot like Sasuke but with long black hair in a loose ponytail and his Sharingan activated, a man with blue-ish grey-ish skin who looked like a shark smiled showing off his sharp pointed teeth, next to him sat a man who looked as if they were a woman from the high dark blond ponytail and bangs hanging in his face, but the chiseled features of his face made him look more manly, lastly next to him sat a man with a bright orange and black swirly mask on who even though you could not see his face looked excited.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at the small group before them dazed until one of them started to speak.

"Wow, Itachi look you gots your self a twin, yeah" the man with blonde hair spoke.

"Hn," was Itachi's reply.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the new friends I made a while ago!" Kisame laughed out. He was recalling the time he and Itachi were after Naruto at the hotel and Sasuke followed them.

"If little Itachi looks like you I wonder if he fights like you. One Itachi is enough for me, yeah." Deidara stated to Itachi.

Naruto and Sasuke stared at the scene before them. The same thing was racing thorough their minds, 'This is creepy!'

"He may look like me, but he definitely doesn't fight like me. He is much weaker..." Itachi stated in a cool calm voice.

"What," Sasuke croaked.

"A sign of a good ninja is their hearing ability, if you could not hear me you must be weaker than I thought." Itachi said.

"Oooooooh," Kisame and Deidara said together. Tobi just looked around the room not getting what was going on.

"I am not weak... and I will prove it to you!" Sasuke yelled the last part. Naruto finally woke up from his daydream when he realized what was happening.

"Sasuke, no!" Naruto said in a harsh whisper loud enough for the whole room to hear, but it was too late Sasuke was already doing the hand signs for Chadori and running at Itachi. Naruto lunged at Sasuke trying to stop him, but all those hours spent training with Lee helped Sasuke. He quickly punched Naruto all the way across the room. Naruto fell hard on hid leg.

"Damn!" Naruto whimpered. His leg hurt and he could not stand up. "Sasuke DON'T DO IT!!!!"

Sasuke was so close to Itachi now Itachi just sitting on the couch, Kisame thought it best to move over a way from the feud. Sasuke was pumped he was going to kill Itachi once and for all. He was right their, just a couple more centimeters, but... he didn't make it. He was punched back so hard that his body flew through two rooms knocking down the walls.

Their sat a very shocked group of S-Class criminals, eyes wide in shock at just what happened, even Itachi was a little shocked and let his unemotional mask slip (not literally, Itachi's not wearing a mask, but you get the idea XD).

"Sakura-CHAN!!!!" yelled Naruto in relief.

Everyone in the room was still in shock at what had just happened. Sasuke was so close to hitting his brother with his Chadori, until there was a flash of pink and a Sasuke Uchiha flying through walls. Sakura had thrown her bags at Sasuke hard. One to get him away from nearly killing people they were supposed to protect and Two being what Tsunade just told her when she called her back.

~0~o~0~

Sasuke was in two rooms over groaning. He hurt all over.

Sasuke: 'Oh hell! I was so close!'

Inner Sasuke: 'But not close enough...'

Sasuke: 'You shut up and go away!!! Sasuke told his inner.

Inner Sasuke: 'Fine! I'll be back later.'

~0~o~0~

"Sasuke," Sakura said.

Sasuke somehow called out, "Sakura? What the hell was that for!"

"For being a block head! You know you're not supposed to go off killing them! You told Kakashi- Sensei you wouldn't! Not to mention look at Naruto! You frick'in broke his leg!" Sakura was yelling now, she didn't want to deal with these now... Tsunade even called to make sure Sasuke in particular stayed out of fights.

Sasuke stayed quiet for a minute before he muttered an "I'm sorry..."

Sakura knew he meant it. Sasuke Uchiha never said "I'm sorry" unless he meant it and it was a hard thing for him to do him only seemed able to apologized to Naruto or Sakura. He really did care about them. They were his team. He didn't seem to trust anybody else as much as those two.

"Wait you all know each other?" Kisame said in astonishment.

"Yeah... we're team seven."Naruto said as if to say duh, while Sakura and Sasuke rolled there eyes. Sakura almost laughed at the fact that Naruto sounded SMART for once!

"Were supposed to be watching you guys for a month," Sakura joined into the conversation as she walked over to Naruto. She began to heal Naruto's broken leg. There was a flash of green chakra in Sakura's hands and with in a minute it was gone and so was the pain in Naruto's leg. It was healed.

"Wow, thanks Sakura-Chan!!!" Naruto enthusiastically yelled.

~0~o~0~

Sakura's P.O.V

I nodded and made her way toward Sasuke. "You know I should leave you there in pain after trying to attack the Akatsuki." I said with a sigh. I was tired and felt hungry, I wanted to lay in my room and sleep... She had been working so hard for Tsunade the past two weeks and was drained. No sleep in two weeks, all because Orochimaru kept on hurting the ANBU stationed around the village, trying to find a way in at night.

I shook her head to clear her thoughts and trying to think about the damage did to Sasuke. Quickly, I picked him up (This was very easy with my strength he felt like he weighted nothing (he has gotten very tall there for weights way more)) and carried him on my back out of the two rooms doing jutsus to clean up the mess and the holes in the walls I made.

Sakura walked past the gawking Akatsuki members and laid Sasuke down next to Tobi. She could have laughed at the Uchiha laying in pain before her. He may have been in pain BUT that did not stop him from glaring at Tobi as he watched me. Sasuke gave him a look as if to say mine-go-away-before-I-kill-you. Geez, he was so over-protective sometimes...

End Sakura's P.O.V.

~0~o~0~

Naruto walked over and hung over the couch were Sakura and Sasuke were. Sakura tied up her hair and studied Sasuke over for about a minute before she quickly began to do several jutsus cleaning and healing him up quickly hoping to get out of the room as soon as possible. The looks and gawks she was getting did not please her.

~0~o~0~

Sasuke laid there feeling so relaxed. The pain was starting to go away and the way Sakura's chakra going through him made him feel even better.

Inner Sasuke: 'Wow, we've never been this close to Sakura's face have we?

Sasuke: '...'

Inner Sasuke: 'Look at her skin, no blemishes and it looks so soft, and her eyes so soft yet so sharp, but my favorite feature is he lips. Look at them so full and soft looking. I bet you want to...

Sasuke closed his eyes and cut off his inners ramblings.

Sasuke: 'Shut Up!'

Inner Sasuke: 'Come on you know you like her... you want her I've seen the way you look at her during training and the ramen stand and... now.'

Sasuke: 'I do not like Sakura! And besides she doesn't like me like she used to anyways.'

Inner Sasuke: 'Wanna bet on that? Inner Sakura says she likes you... likes you likes you...'

Sasuke: 'So I'm not the only one that was to put up with your crazy ramblings and theories? Is her's just as annoying as you?

Inner Sasuke: 'You bet'cha! Wait a minute... HEY!!!'

Sasuke: 'Just go away all ready...'

Inner Sasuke: 'Fine... but I'll be back.'

Sasuke: "Good, but now don't come back!!!"

Sasuke was so fed up he didn't even realize he said the last part out loud.

~0~o~0~

"Okay, I'm done... Sasuke are you okay?" Sakura asked worriedly.

Sasuke was about to blush. His inner was right about Sakura! Sasuke was looking at her in awe. How could he have not seen how beautiful she was before! The key word was "about" to blush though. There was no way he would blush in front of Sakura and Naruto AND in front of a bunch of S-Class criminals.

"Hello... Sasuke-teme... you alive?" Naruto asked.

'Oh My God!' He was woken from his thoughts by the sniggers from the Akatsuki. Sasuke Uchiha sat there for at least two minutes staring off into space, but Sasuke didn't notice the space he was staring into was where Sakura was. Finally the laughing was stopped by Kisame who started talking.

"Well, I know the Kyuubi Vessel (Naruto) and Mini Itachi over there, but I don't think we've met pinky..." Sakura growled at the nickname and Kisame grinned wider at the affect his nickname gave.

"I am Kisame Hoshigaki and this here is Samehada," Kisame said pointing to the large sword wrapped up on his back. Sakura was creeped out by that thing. He could swing that thing and kill her with one blow with it. Sakura gave a nervous smile at the shark-man as he showed off his pointy teeth.

"It's okay to be afraid of Kisame, he scares everybody! By the way I'm Deidara, yeah..." The blonde who resembled Ino stated. While Kisame threw him a dirty look.

"Hiya!!!! I'm TOBI!!!" Tobi shouted louder than Naruto normally shouts. "TOBI'S A GOOD BO-" Tobi was cut off by Deidara who had his hand over his mouth to get him quiet.

"Geez, we are so scary now that those dorks know that Tobi's a "Good Boy"" A man with silvery-white hair commented as he walked into the room. He glared at Naruto and Sasuke. "They sent a bunch of gennin over to watch a deadly organization of S-Class Nin? Lovely..." The man sneered at the Naruto and Sasuke then turned around to go sit when he saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. The man's pissed off expression turned into a smirk.

"Hidan, don't think about it... you know what Leader said, yeah..." Deidara said with a don't-do-it-you-idiot! look.

"Chill out Deidara," Hidan responded while smirking as he came up to Sakura. "Well, well, well, what have we here?"

Sakura stared at the man not knowing what to do. She was more scared of the Three-bladed Scythe on his back. Sakura was startled when he got down to her level and whispered in her ear loud enough for everyone to hear, "Wanna come with me? I'll give you a good time?"

Sasuke was glaring at the back of the man named Hidan's back. If only looks could kill. Naruto was holding him back from killing anyone, though he was upset and wanted to run over there and punch the guy in the face. Sigh if only this wasn't a mission.

Sakura looked around the room at everybody then at Hidan, "Sure! I'd love too!"

Everyone in the room looked shocked at what the innocent looking girl had just said. Hidan's smirk grew, but Sakura wasn't done talking yet, "...if I were to do it with someone that wasn't you!" She said while smiling. This would have made Sai proud if he saw her.

Hidan's smirk turned quickly to a frown and the rest of the Akatsuki members laughed their heads off. Even Itachi had a smirk on his face. Everyone except for Tobi, Sasuke, and Naruto. Tobi didn't get it and Sasuke and Naruto were about to pounce on the Akatsuki members, mission or not. That's when Tobi said, "Can you do it with me?! I wanna play with you!!!"

Tobi didn't know what he was saying. Sasuke had, enough he lounged onto Tobi, ready to strangle him. Sakura ran over and put herself in between the two and Naruto pulled Sasuke off.

"Sorry Hidan, it looks as if Pinky all ready has a boyfriend...a very over protective one," Itachi spoke for the first time that night.

"WHAT!!!!" Sasuke and Sakura yelled in unison.

Kisame let out a huge laugh and Sakura was ready to kill him.

"Shut up!" Sakura yelled.

There on Sasuke's cheeks a blush crept up and it kept on getting redder. Naruto and Sakura noticed this.

"Sasuke-teme are you all right?" Naruto asked.

Sakura put her hand on Sasuke's forehead making him blush more NOT like Hinata BUT enough to get noticed.

"Oh, Sasuke you're burning up. Do you feel dizzy or anything? I think you have a fever?" Sakura questioned.

"No, I'm all right," Sasuke muttered.

Sakura then turned to Kisame ready to strike.

"Hey Kyuubi Vessel "Mini Itachi" one of you put a leash on your Pinky!" Kisame shouted.

"What!!!!???!!!???" Sakura yelped, while Sasuke and Naruto pulled Sakura off of Kisame who she knocked on the head.

Sakura got her sanity back and asked "Where's Tobi?"

Everyone looked around until a minute later you saw Tobi skipping in with a trunk. He opened it and revealed a bunch of toys. Tobi really wanted to play! Sakura laughed at this as Tobi walked over to her and pulled on her shirt a little beckoning her over to play. Sasuke glared at him, but Sakura glared at Sasuke telling him to quit it.

~0~o~0~

Sakura sat on the floor with Tobi, playing with the trains he had out. The rest of the Akatsuki introduced them selves. Naruto and Sasuke finally decided to sit down, feeling a bit safer.

Team Seven took note as of who was who in their minds...

Kisame: Weird Shark looking man with giant sword (try to avoid that)

Itachi: Looked like Sasuke, but with longer hair and sexier (The sexy looking part was coming from Sakura)

Deidara: Had the same hairstyle was Ino and liked to blow things up. Has a mouth on each of his hands, things art is a bang (ummm... that's a little creepy)

Tobi: "Good Boy" , don't really have to worry about him, daring like Naruto he wears and ORANGE and black mask (really annoying)

Hidan: Ladies man, hair color similar to Kakashi's (at the top of Sasuke's list of who to kill before he dies and look he's right up there with Itachi0

The rest the Akatsuki said they would meet later at dinner. This reminded them someone had to make dinner.

~0~o~0~

"As long as Itachi doesn't cook, I don't mind... I don't particularly like eating charcoal, yeah" Deidara explained.

"Well, I definitely don't want Deidara cooking... he'll blow up the whole kitchen, Itachi replied calmly.

"How about Pinky makes us some dinner?" Kisame grinned. "But I doubt someone like her can cook..."

"You wanna bet Tuna-Chan?" Sakura asked. "I'll make dinner and I will make sure you love it!"

"Hmf, we'll see about that..." Kisame had asked her to a challenge.

~0~o~0~

Sakura was going to get back at Kisame's comments and she was going to get back at him goooooood... Sakura smirked as she went looking for the kitchen reviewing the plan in her head.

~0~o~0~

A/N I hope you liked this story... Guess what everybody??? IT'S SUMMER!!! I am so sorry I have not updated like any of my stories in FOREVER!!! I am supprised I don't have an angrey mob after me!!! (Don't get any idea's) Anyways I will be updating more often since it's summer and I have started writting the 3 chapter of Masked Feelings so that should be out within a week... maybe shorter.

I hope you liked this FanFic... I know it kinda sucks, but I have alot of idea's of rhte next Chapter and it will be funny! X3

Remember.... RATE AND REVIEW!!!!! . . . If you like breathing that is... o.0 Cya later!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story