Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fiction

by x_Charlie_x 3 reviews

A My Chem fic set to the song Fiction by Matchbook Romance. It's the first time I've done an entire fic to a song so have an open mind... I wrote it with Gerard in mind as the voice but it could be...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 641 words - Complete

1Insightful
Matchbook Romance-Fiction song fic


You found revenge in a bed and it only cost a name you make me Sick Sick to my stomach, Sick Sick to my stomach.

I never thought you'd actually sink that low. Sleeping with people, people close to me, people I hate, people who hate me, people I don't even know, just to get back at me. Making me realise that you don't need me anymore. That what we had wasn't so special after all. All you have to do is mention my name to the haters and to the people who don't know me and they're happy to oblige. I still haven't figured our how you managed to get with the people who are supposed to be my friends but you always did like to achieve the unachievable. That's how we got together in the first place.

Keep me in suspense but you're just shooting blanks. All we hear is the Bang
Bang
, all we fear is the Bang Bang.


Would you ever actually follow through on any of your threats at revenge? You say you'll do this, do that, make me pay, but really would you ever act on it? Ever take it further than trying to make me jealous by sleeping your way around the country? I don't think so. You wouldn't have the guts, you have too much to loose, maybe I'd respect you a little more if you actually carried the threats out. What really worries me about you is what you could say. You never could control that mouth of yours. Especially when it had mine pressed up against it.

No you never have to see you never have to see me never have to deal with me again. If that's what you want then that's what you get.

You don't have to see me but I'd like to see you avoid all these pictures of me in the magazines and I know you won't be able to resist coming to see us. Onstage or off. You'll be back. This isn't really what you want.

No you'll never have to see, you'll never have to see me, never have to deal with me again. You'll never have to deal with me again.

Oh but you will.

Keep me in suspense and tell me what it meant the anxious air between you and me.

Was it really because you were 'on to me'? Or because we were already falling apart. Tell me. I won't bite.

Look me in the eyes and tell me what it meant, just before we both went numb.

Did it ever really mean anything to you? Did it just hurt to know I had something on the side that meant more to me that you ever did? You never really loved me, we both know that, so why pretend you did now.

I never looked back, cross my heart and hope to die I did it for Love Love¸ a pretty thing called Love Love.

I wouldn't go back to you, to us, if you paid me. We were good for a while but not anymore. I don't regret what I did to you. I'm sorry I hurt you but I know you had flings too. Mine just ended up meaning more that I expected. How was I to know I'd end up falling in love, with the wrong person?

I wanna overdose on a kiss leaving me like this will you be my Drug Drug? Yeah be my Drug Drug.

Those days are over. Move on. Let Go. We were never in love, but I have found it now, just not with you. End of story. Maybe one day, if everything screws up like it seems to so much, something could suddenly reignite. But don't count on it.
One more kiss of you would kill me.
Sign up to rate and review this story