Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > mcr 2

mcr 2

by poisonXpills 0 reviews

ficwad was being all slow so here is chapter two of mcr

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 269 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up a couple hours later, Gerard was gone. I saw his close on the floor but mine were gone, he must of put mine on on acident. I laughed to my self a little.

"Hey you should see Gerard, he's walking around in pants that are like an inch to short." Mikey laughed and sat on the bed. "Mikey those would be mine."

"oh...Ew you fucked my brother!" "I think I already knew that." I said to what Mikey had just said.

"Hey Frankie." Gerard said walking in the room,kissing my on the lips and sat down next to me. "Hey little brother in the room!" Mikey said waving a hand in the air. " Well then get out!" Gerard half told and half demanded Mieky.He walked out and closed the door behind him.

" I miss you already." Gerard said climbing on top of me. My hand clinged to his waist,while he was makeing out with my neck He pulled away " Frank I love you."

He pulled off my shirt, pulled off his own, undid my pants and pulledd them off.I quickly put my hand on his croch then pulled my hand up a little t undo his pants.

- - -

"Frank?" Gerard asked out of breath. "Yeah?" I asked back facing him and smiling "What time is it?" " 12:38 (pm)..Why?" I asked "Just wondering."

He pulled my naked body closer to his ( I was laying on my side). He held my hip with one hand, the other was under his head. I buried my face in his neck and we fell asleep like that.
Sign up to rate and review this story