Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

And Your Waitress Will Be Right With You

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

Patrick and Joy finally go on a date. Is it going to be a disaster?!?!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 762 words - Complete

1Original
After waiting for awhile in the kitchen, a small blue car pulled into their driveway. Just by looking at it you could tell the car was old. One of the headlights was out, their were many scratches on the sides, and the front of the car on the right side looked like it had been hit with a baseball bat multipal times.
Patrick waited nervously for his guest to come inside. He wanted to introduce her to everyone, but wasn't sure if it was the best idea. From his experiance, the girl was shy and didn't talk to many people. Possibly, he would wait until next time.
She walked up to the house and knocked on the door reapatedly and waited for someone to answer. Patrick took little time to make his way over to the door and greet his guest.

"Hey Joy." Patrick said kindly as he held the door open for her.

"Hey Patrick." She walked inside and took a quick look around.

"This is a nice place."

"Oh thank you. It's nothin' much really." Patrick blushed.

"So, you ready to go?

"Sure." Joy went out to her car with Patrick following behind.
He opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. He notcied that the inside was just like the ouside. A mess. The seats were ripped all over the place, there was a few holes in the roof, and the mirror on the passenger side was missing. But, Patrick didn't care that much and he was just happy to ge going out to lunch with someone he thought was genuinely good person.

"Sorry about the mess. It's not my car." She blushed and started the engine.

"No it's fine. I've seen worse." He lied.

Joy finally got the car to start, and slowly made her way down the road.

"I really like your hat." She said quietly, as usual.

"Thank you. I got it a few days ago for my birthday."

"Oh, happy late birthday." She smiled, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Actually, it would be happy early birthday. My real birthday isn't until next month, but i guess my friends thought it was this month so they gave me a suprise party."

"Oh, well i guess you and me will have to do something when your actual birthday comes around."

Patrick blushed and smiled. "Yeah, that would be nice."

"So, where are we going to lunch?"

"I'm not sure. I was sort of waiting for you to tell me so i could stop driving in circles." Joy giggled.

"Oh sorry. I don't know, where do you wanna go?" Patrick asked.

"I want you to chose. Really." Joy turned to Patrick and gave him a small smile.

"Ok, well my friend Pete went to this restraunt not to long ago that he said was pretty good. We could go there if you want."

"Sure, sounds great. Where is it?"

"Oh, it's just in town a little ways. I'll show you how to get there." Patrick said.

"Alright, sounds like a plan."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After driving down dead end streets, and circling the town a few hundread times, they finally arrived at the restraunt Patrick had talked about.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yes. Now i am since it took almost 2 hours getting here." Joy joked and exited the car.

Patrick blushed and exited the car too. He followed her inside to the very dim lit restraunt. It was fancier than either of them had thought.

"Table for two?" The girl came over but then stopped dead in her tracks.

"Patrick?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"Kate? What are you doing here?" Patrick was a bit caught off guard.

"Oh, long story short i got fired from my last job. I work here now."

"Oh, nice. This is Joy." He pointed to the girl standing next to him.

"Hey Joy, i'm Kate." Kate held out a hand.

Joy took a moment before grabbing her hand. "Nice to meet you." She said quietly, keeping her eyes on the floor.

"Right, so, you wanna eat i'm guessin'?" Kate asked.

Patrick and Joy nodded and followed Kate to a small table for two.

"Here ya go. Can i start you two love birds off with something to drink?" Kate handed them the menu's and pulled out a little notepad and a pen.

"I'll have water please." Joy said, finally taking her eyes off the ground.

"Sure thing sweetie. And you Pat?"

"I'll have water two please." Patrick smiled.

"Alright. Be right back with your drinks, kiddos." Kate smiled and walked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story