Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers...for lack of a better title...

Cat and Mouse

by pinkkissypetefreak 3 reviews

Will it really be that easy???

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 1413 words

3Hot
"G...What the fuck are you doing?" Ray asked his friend, as Gerard stood up.

"Nothing." He answered with a smile, brushing his hands together and jamming them into his pockets. Ray tried to grab hold of Gerard's arm, remembering the way he'd seen that kid Jason looking when he was finished with him. Then again, Bob was a big guy. He could man-handle Gerard.

"G,... please." Mikey added, worry in his eyes.

"Mikes, I'm fine." Gerard replied, giving his brother and friends a 'WTF' glare. He didn't understand why they'd gotten so tense. He smiled and headed smoothly towards the door.

"Oh shit..." Frank muttered.

"Go and stop this!!" Simone hissed to the boys, who clumsily scampered from their seats to follow their leader.

By that time, Gerard had made it outside, making sure he was close enough for Kristian to hear him.

"Sure you want to play these type of games, little girl?" He whispered as he passed, taking his cigarettes from his pocket. Kris froze.

She turned from Bob and watched as Gerard lit his cigarette, climbed into his car and drove away.


*

"Hey! Get your damn elbow off my nuts!"

"Sorry!"

"No, it's not you... Fucker! MOVE!" Ray howled in pain.

"Sorry dude. Who knew...Jesus Toro!" Frank moved over, giving Ray his release, but made Mikey cry out instead.

"That was my nose!"

This was the uncomfortable scene in the back seat of Kristian's car.
"Frank. What the heck are you doing back there?"

"Nothing!" He replied innocently after everyone was comfortable.

There was a brief silence.

"Ok, if nobody else is going to say it, then I am. What the hell was that Kris?" Simone asked.

Kristian sighed. "Simoney..."

"No, I really want to know. We all want to know."

"I think we should wait until we drop the boys off to talk about it. It's complicated."

This time it was Ray who groaned. "Jesus, girl! We're all too far in it for it not to concern us now. Both of you put all of us in the middle. It's only fucking obvious to us that you want to be with each other."

"You guys already know what happened, ok? I went after him, and he didn't want me. So now that he's reacting to me trying to move on, to the person he suggested I move on with, no less, he wants to get all pissy about it? God, I'm SO sorry that my world can't revolve around Gerard Way. You know what he said to me before he left? He asked me if I was sure I wanted to play these games with him. I have no fucking idea what he wants from me."

"I know he can be an asshole. Shit, I've dealt with his bullshit all my life, but believe me K, he just wants to be with you." Mikey spoke softly, followed by another long silence.

"You know what Mikes? Then let HIM chase ME. Because I'm done. I'm done."

They dropped Ray off at home first. Mikey was next. But Gerard's car wasn't parked on the curb out front.

"Fuck! Now where is the fuck could he be?" Mikey exclaimed, exasperated.

"I don't know man, but I'll help you find out." Frank said, giving Simone a quick kiss before climbing out of the car behind Mikey.

"Mikey?" Kris said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Please call me when you find him. I mean, don't tell him.. But I'd still like to know."

Mikey nodded. "Ok. Stay by the phone. Talk to you guys later." He shut the door and Kris pulled away.

"Did you mean what you said K? You're giving up on Gerard?" Simone asked.

"I can't play games with Gerard, Simoney. One minute he's hot, the next he's cold... I don't have time for that. No matter how I feel about him." Simone glanced at her friend. Her eyes were sad. Why did things have to be so complicated? why were boys such asses? She was glad for her relationship with Frank. Things had been so easy for them. She knew she had to step up. To help her friend, and to keep her cousin from getting hurt.

"Come on. Let's go get wasted and bitch about boys." Simone said when they pulled up at Kristian's house. Kris half-smiled. Her parents were both home, but she knew it would be no challenge to get into their stash. The girls squealed and scrambled into the house and up the stairs. Twenty minutes later they were guzzling her Mother's rum mixed with coke and munching on cheetos.

"I never knew rum could taste so good." Simone giggled.

Kris raised an eyebrow and laughed, then pryed the bottle from Simone's hands and slid it underneath her pillow. "Yeah, but too much of it will get you into trouble. What time did you say Frank is coming back?"

"I don't know...After they find G?" Simone offered, then sighed. "Sorry..."

"For what? I can hear his name without falling apart you know. I wish things weren't so...so..." She sighed. "Forget it."

"Exactly. Forget the boys... It's time for a...PILLOW FIGHT!!" Simone jumped up and slammed her pillow into the side of Kris' head.

"Oh my..."

WHAM!

Kris hit her back, jumping up and bouncing across the bed. Simone screamed, hopped up, and the girls chased each other around the room, screeching, giggling and beating each other with their pillows and Kris' parents slept through it all. They thought they heard a radio playing softly, and Simone froze when she realized it was Kris' cell phone sing.

"Did you hear that?" She asked.

"What?"

"it's your cell. Somewhere..."

Simone and Kris stared at one another.

"Mikey!!" They said in unison.

The phone was uncovered and Kris answered, out of breath.

"Mikes?"

"Come down. I'm parked across the street. But I'm standing at the backyard gate..."

-click-

Kristian stared at the phone, clutching it in her hand tight.

"What is it? What did he say?" Simone asked, swallowing hard.

Kris opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Krissy!!!"

"Stay here. I'll be right back." She instructed before leaving the room.

Simone was a little creeped out, and sat down on the floor in front of the television, pillow in her lap.

Kris took down the stairs slowly, tip-toeing to the sliding glass door that led to the patio out back. She slid it open slightly, and shuffled to the gate hurriedly. She inhaled the cigarette smoke before she even saw him.

"What do you want?" She said dryly.

"Why? What's the matter? Still mad at me?" Gerard took a long drag of his cigarette before flicking it to the ground, and crushing it with the toe of his shoe.

"Gerard...I don't know what..."

"Shh..I didn't come here to talk." He placed a finger against her pout and shook his head slightly. Kris frowned at him, wondering if he was on some kind of drug...He grabbed her and kissed her passionately, his tongue coddling and caressing hers, one hand pressed onto the back of her neck. His other arm kept body close, cemented around her waist.

"Princess... Have you been drinking? You naughty girl" Gerard whispered. She kissed him back hungrily, her mind was fighting a losing battle with her body as it pressed even tighter against him. "Maybe we could...Maybe I could take you upstairs...Finish what we started up there..." He growled into he ear, combing his fingers through the hair just above her nape. "Maybe?" Gerard whispered again...And Kris nodded in agreement.

"No wait...We can't go to my room. Simone is in there." She panted.

Gerard squinted, then bit his lip. "Come on. I know someplace we could go." He grabbed her wrist and began to pull her away from the gate.

"Wait! I have to tell Simone /some/thing! I just can't leave her worrying. And I can't exactly go like /this/!" She gestured down to her attire, bed shorts and shirt, underneath a light hooded jacket.

He shushed her the same way he did before, only this time, he kissed her gently right after.

"One, I have a cell phone. Two, she'll be fine when she realizes it's me you're with... And three, believe me. What you're wearing is more than fine." Gerard smirked, and led Kris to his car.





(yeah, i have no idea where that came from. It wasn't in the rough draft. ^_^)
Sign up to rate and review this story