Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How could a fistfight be romantic?

Chapter 09

by A_Silent_Killing 4 reviews

this is the end for someones relationship

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 737 words

0Unrated
After watching Frank and Gerard laugh and giggle and have fun they seem to be having a lot of fun I such a good match maker. After like an hour and a half they left. And a few minuets later so did I to go back home and wait for one of then to call me to thank me for there lovely date. I walked in to find Quinn sitting on the couch crying and Jepha sitting in the back of the hallway just sitting there.

"Quinn what's wrong?" I asked him dropping all my stuff and sat next to him.

"Bert" he said that was all he said.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He completely had a melt down and was screaming at me and Jepha he was being really mean Jepha and Jepha's really upset about the things he said." Quinn simply said.

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"We don't know." He simply said.

I got up and walked up stairs and called Bert to see if he would tell me where he was and it just rang and rang and rang. I closed the phone and sat it on the bed and sighed then it rang in was Frank.

Phone Convo.

Madison: Hello?
Frank: Hello, so your old friend is Gerard huh?
Madison: Yeah it is.
Frank: Ok well I think were going to take it slow.
Madison: That's good I'm happy for you.
Frank: What's wrong?
Madison: Bert had a melt down and flipped out on Quinn and Jepha there both downstairs crying
Frank: Where were you?
Madison: Out.
Frank: Wait a minute Gerard pull over.
Madison: What?
Frank: I found Bert.
Madison: What were?
Frank: He's sitting on the side walk with his hood up on his sweatshirt looking down he looks homeless. Hey Bert what are you doing.
Bert yelling in background: Get away form me.
Frank: Bert what's going on?
Madison: what's happening?
Frank: he got up and ran toward you house.
Madison: What's going on with him?
Frank: I don't know.
Madison: I think he's here I heard the front door open. Frank I'm scared.
Bert in background: You should be because I'm going to get Quinn to stop loving you, so this band can take it to the next step you holding him back.

End of phone Convo.

"Bert please your scaring me" I said to him my whole body shaking.

"Why so that Quinn can come to the rescue once again" He said.

"No" I replied he walked closer to me and sat on the bed next to me.

"I want you to break up with him. I don't care about your feelings or his. Break up with him" he said.

"No I'm not going to break up with him not because you said so." I said I heard Quinn talking to someone in the background I think I was frank.

"Fine. We can do this the hard way" he said. Pushing me back on the bed and crawling on top of me.

"Bert get off me please" I pleaded.

"No were doing this the hard way." He said "kiss me" he whispered in my ear.

"No" I said but was forced to do it anyway.

"MADDIE" I hear Quinn yell from the hall way.

"Quinn it's not what you think he's forcing me to break up with you" I told him.

"To late I'm breaking up with you I can take this I always find you talking to him or Frank or Gerard. Pack you stuff and get out go live with Gerard and Frank." He told me leaving. Frank and Gerard was still standing in the door.

"Told you my plan would work" he said sitting up.

"Bert how could you. You made him break up with me." I said crying and hitting him. He just laughed. And left the room. Gerard and frank walked over to me.

"I'm going to pack her stuff." Gerard said starting packing. I just sat there and cried.
We packed my stuff and left walking past all of them and a confused look on Jepha's face I started crying again. This was the worst day ever Bert had me fucking kiss him he knew Quinn would come up and break up with me. He knew he would do that.


----------
Review && Rate. I'm still not done the next chapters go into Gerard and franks relationship. So stay reading
Sign up to rate and review this story