Categories > Original > Drama

Mary's Blog

by cookiewithchoco 0 reviews

0

Category: Drama - Rating:  - Genres: 0 - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 916 words

0Unrated
GREAT!!! THAT'S FANTASTIC!!! Do you know what my mom asked me to do? Well guess what? She asked me to go with my step dad, manny, and go out with him, just like I'm his daughter, and guess what... I wont. And I told her that, but then she was all like, "Mary, don't talk to me like that. I'm your mother, so you have no other choice but to listen to me... your going and that's final." And that's how it ended. I want to say, yeah! thanks mom, thanks for making my life a living **. I refuse to listen, I wont do it, no matter what. But, I'm sure that if I said that I would get into more trouble then just saying, "No I wont go with him so ha!" so, it looks like I'm stuck. And not just stuck. More like drowning.

I'm sure that you want to now exactly why I don't want to go huh? Well, its simple... I hate him!!! He makes my life horrible. All he does is yell and yell, and when he's yelling and yelling he repeats himself over and over again as if I can't hear through his yelling, which makes him want to yell more. And then of course there's this whole thing of, blame everything on Mary, Mary lies, filling my moms head with bad thoughts about me, him being a robot and all, and talking to his daughters about me as if I'm not there. "Mary's lazy she doesn't do anything right, maybe you should go help her." I mean come on!!! Doesn't he hate me enough as if he has to rub it into his children... and now, my mom expects me to go on a date with him!!! Ughhhh!!! Please, don't make me barf anymore then I already have.

Considering today, at school today, I was late for four classes, I forgot to do my homework last night (More like accidentally left it at school) and this guy that I like, that I know I would never have a chance with considering he's 18 and I'm only 14, found out I like him!!! What could be worse then that???... well, other then the fact he came up to my locker with his popular cheerleading girlfriend and shoved me into it!! Yeah, I guess you could say that that's worse then him finding out... him finding out and shoving me into lockers. That's not really how I pictured my first crush to react when he found out I liked him. Yes, you heard me right. First crush. Again may I comment that I am a dork. I always have been, and always will be, sorry, but right now, you are reading a blog made froma dorky fourteen year old, who attends as a 12th grader, gets shoved into lockers by football players, and has had only one crush in her life. Yeah, that would pretty much sum it up!!! Skye is that type of girl who likes twelve boys in one week, so she was constantly on my back, when we were in the same grade to get me to like guys that I didn't even know names of. Honestly, I was never really into liking guys that you see in the street or on a bus. Emily agreed with me, but I don't know if her votes count ether... she's had more boyfriends then me and Skye can count. Skye's had one. We were in 5th grade, and he was tall for his age with light blonde hair and brown eyes. He liked artsy girls to, which was perfect, because Skye is the artsist out of the arsty!! He was cool, except for the fact that he had this annoying habbit of being to clingy. When Skye was talking to us, he would come up behind her and start sniffing her hair. And the creepy thing about it was, he would always guess the shampoo she used, and it was always right. Even if all your family works at there very own beauty parlor, you don't do that... its creepy. Like I said, Emily has had plenty of boyfriends herself. She always wins them over, one because she's beautiful, and to, because she's also the sweetest girl you'll meet. She won't go out with a random guys, only guys she's friends with. And once there over, there always coming back for more. Like, I said... she's sweet. One time, her boyfriend was flirting with me, and when she left she smiled, and told me that I could have him if I really liked him, because she didn't want me to feel left out. I laughed and told her no its fine. I didn't like him anyway... he wasn't my type, he was hers. Not that Emily would break up with him anyway... she never breaks up with guys, they always break up with her because, I guess their excuse is, she's to slow, we want to kiss her the first date... those bastards.


So that's pretty much how its goes. Skye flirts non stop, Emily is just talking sweetly, and I sit in the corner... yeah, like I said, and will say again... I am a dork, and I am proud!!! Then again maybe not... lockers hurt.

Well I have to go, my moms calling me... hold on? What she say?? She said that Manny made dinner tonight!!! Oh great, and I thought I told you I didn't want to barf again...
Sign up to rate and review this story