Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge!

[3] Famous Last Words

by XkissmeXkillmeX 4 reviews

Benji is a chic who decided that her boyfriend of four days was moving too fast with the talk of kids and running away togeather. She was 18 and she had a life to live! So instead of being smart an...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 698 words - Complete

1Original
I still can't stop thinking about her. Maybe it was partially the hang over but I think she actually does have an interest in me...I mean damn she could have put anyone's picture and name on that myspace. The thing that troubled me was her parting words. She didn't want this. I had to leave her alone with her little joke. There was a small bit on MTV but they took the wife thing for the joke that it was...instead they had more pictures of me with Rayne. I had told them I was never with her, I hardly saw her at all anymore but they were still persistent on her. She must be telling them something. Rayne was a sad desperate girl who always had a thing for me and Mikey, but the feelings were never returned.
My thoughts returned to benji and I got off the sofa and retrieved my laptop from the table,flipping it open and going straight to her myspace profile. God, she was so pretty...so dark and different... I was used to the look but it was usually accompanied by a groupie personality that Benji just didn't posses. There was something different and complex about her, but at the same time she was spontaneous and out of her fucking mind. I loved it. Typical, predictable girls suck ass anyway.
I still figure that she doesn't want much to do with me, she left in a hurry with a lame excuse. I should call Billy, Cade can help me out...the one time I did talk to her she seemed decent enough. I pulled out my cell and dialed Billy's number.
"Hello?" Great. Even better, Cade answered.
"Hey it's Gerard...umm....Way..." I said, not sure she knew.
"Hold on I'll get Billy."
"Actually I wanted to talk to you." I mumbled weakly.
"Oh?" She questioned, generally interested.
"Yeah...It's about your sister Benji..."
"Yes she's single, and slightly interested, but you'll have to impress her soon before she gets disinterested, then keep her entertained. Never talk about that life long companionship shit until after at least six months together, but that's IF it works out. If you manage to get her and keep her for a few days give me a call...the most a guy has lasted is three weeks... good luck Mr.Way." She sounded a mix between satisfied in the fact that I was confused but determined and like she was having fun. Well...it was sort of a game wasn't it. I wanted to be with Benj, as much work as it could turn out to be,nothing great ever came easy.
"You get these calls a lot?" I half laughed.
"More then it's worth...good luck....nice show tonight by the way." She spoke, that smirk still in her voice. Before I could reply she hung up, but that was all I really needed anyway. I had a chance. I know how chicks work, she would tell her sister that I was interested, as cheesy as that really was. I decided to message Benj on myspace considering that was my only way of contacting her.

Subject: Hey You.

Body: Hey, well I had fun last night. It's about noon...I hope you got home ok.
I just wanted to know if you wanted to.....I don't know, hang out or
Something today? Just call me on my cell.

With that I added my number and waited. The cell didn't ring, I must have sat there an hour waiting. I clicked on the myspace page again. I had messages, I figured they were from fans but one caught my eye.

Subject: G-rad.
Body: I just got home a little while ago. I slept in the damn fucking car. My necks fucking
Killing me. Yeah I guess tonight I can go out after work. Have something
Interesting planned. And don't bother calling my sister, she's not giving you
Anymore hints for awhile. Pick me up and 8.

The bottom held and address and a cell number. Shit. Where the fuck was I going to take this chic who was so hard to impress? Then it hit me...
Sign up to rate and review this story