Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > London Beckoned Songs about Lying Brothers written by Best Friends.

I Write Sins not Tragedies

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 1 review

Ashly just wants a normal relationship with her brother, but he seems to forget about importaint stuff. And she also finds herself falling for her best friend. What will happen? man i suck at summa...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 897 words

0Unrated
I Write Sins Not Tragedies
/Chapter 10/

Dear Reader,
To be honest I have completely forgotten about this story. So I shall now make a nice ending to it and put it to rest forever. In this part you will never know who got to her first Ryan or Spencer. If you want to know review this one last time and I will deliver. I PROMISE! This time I will keep it. I swear on Billy Corgan's life. That's deep.
Love,
MV


"Are you lost little girl? Why are you trying to go? I'm not going to hurt you." I awoke in a cold sweat. That dream plagued me. I lay in bed and couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. I sat up in bed and stared at the door. I just got even more scared. I tried to convince myself I was to old to believe in things that go bump in the night. I just made myself more scared. I needed my big brother. He always chases away my nightmares and boogiemen. I jumped quickly out of bed and sprinted for the door opening it quickly and closed behind me to seal in all the badness. I walked quickly down the hall to Brendon's room. I bit my lip and opened the door slowly. I stepped in carefully closing the door silently behind me. I felt like I needed to be in my footy pajamas and have my stuffed teddy bear like I did when I was younger. I smiled at my memories as I walked up to his bed.
"Brendon?" I whispered shaking his sleeping form. I took him a few seconds to come to.
"What?" He asked rubbing sleep from his eyes.
"I had a bad dream." I said quietly suddenly ashamed with myself.
"What?" He asked this time obviously irritated. "Ashly, just go back to sleep and leave me alone."
"I'm....sorry...goodnight Bren...I love you." I said slowly trying the hold back my tears that shouldn't be there in the first place. I started to walk back to the door.
"Wait Ash, come here." He said. I turned back to see him propping himself up on his elbow and looking at me. I nodded and walked back to the bed. He made room for me and I lay down next to him. He covered me up and laid back down. "Tell me what happened."
"It was the same one that keeps coming back." I said turning on my side to face him.
"The one about Chicago?" He asked.
"Mhm," I nodded. "It was the same as all the others."
"I see. Well since that pretty much sums that up." He said with a small smile. "Since we're here is there anything you want to talk about?" I thought for a moment. There were many things I wanted to talk to him about. But one stuck out.
"Why do you always break your promises?" I asked biting my lip. Maybe the wrong time.
"What?"
"I'm sorry wrong time to bring it up goodnight." I said pulling the blankets up over my head.
"No, no wait," He said pulling the blanket back down. "What do you mean?"
"sighWell it seems like every time you promise me something you break it."
"Like when?"
"Like the track mee-"
"Not this again! I told you I was busy!"
"Ya busy breaking your promise! That meet meant a lot to me and you know it!"
"Don't yell at me!"
"Then don't yell at me!"
"If you're going to yell at me for something that happened years ago then you can leave. I will not be yelled at by my little sister for something that I 'seem to do'!" He yelled. "You are being childish for even being in here in the first place. I'm not always going to be here to chase away your nightmares! Get over yourself and get out of my room!" I felt the tears rise. I tried to hold them in at least until I had left the room but couldn't. I hadden't even made it off the bed yet. "Oh stop crying." He said not angrily. But softly. He knew he had hurt me. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry ash. I'm sorry for yelling and I'm sorry for forgetting that track meet and anything else I might have."
"There is something else." I said regaining my composure. I pulled out of his hug. "Every time you come home you act like a big rock star and you treat me like a crazed scream fan. Brendon I'm not a crazed fan. I'm not screaming. I'm crying because y brother isn't there as my brother. He is there as the lead singer of my favorite rock band. I don't need a lead singer, Brendon. I need an older brother."
"I am so sorry." He said after a long silence. "I hadn't noticed that. I am so sorry. But I am also proud of you. You have never stood up for your self like that. Especially to me." He pulled me back into a hug and kissed my forehead. "I love you Ash and if I ever do anything like that again just smack me and tell me to shut up." I laughed into his chest suddenly become very tired. "Good night."
"Night." And we both fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story