Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

ELEVEN.

by aznfoblover 1 review

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 632 words

0Unrated
11.

I walked into English and took my seat next to Mike. I heard him chuckle softly.

"What's with the dazed expression?" he asked. I smiled secretively and shrugged. "Great. There's a boy involved," he sighed. I laughed, but said nothing. "Hey Ria, could I ask your advice on something?" he asked. I smiled. I knew it had to be about Joa.

"Anytime," I said sincerely. He shifted nervously in his seat.

"Well...see there's this girl and I've known her for a long time," he started. I smirked.

"Joa," I said. He looked at me in shock.

"How did you know that?" he asked. "Did Patrick tell you?" I shook my head, laughing quietly.

"It's not that hard to figure out," I admitted. He sighed dejectedly and put his head in his hands. "Continue."

"Well, I wanted to ask her if she..." he trailed off. I gave him an impatient look as Mr. Thompson arrived late and started writing his schedule on the board. "I wanted to ask if she...mightwanttogotothegigtomorrownight?" he said quickly. I looked at him in confusion. "I forgot, you didn't know. See, Patrick, Andy, and Joe are in a band with the guy that didn't show last night. Pete. They have a gig tomorrow night and it's their first one so they wanted us to go along too. And I wanted to know if Joa wanted to go with me. She was gonna go originally, but like, you know, on a date," he said nervously. I laughed silently at his unease.

"Listen, just suck it up and ask her. Don't try any pick up lines or crap on Joa. You know how she is. That's about the best advice I can give you," I said. He looked so relieved.

"I love you, Ria," he said. I smiled and Mr. Thompson gave us an assignment. While I was reading the story he assigned, I looked out the window in boredom. To my surprise, Patrick was outside, waving at me like a fool. I looked at him in confusion, and saw him duck down just as Mike looked up. I went back to reading the story, but couldn't concentrate. I looked up again to see Patrick motioning for me to come out. I looked around the room before getting up to ask Mr. Thompson for a pass. He gave me one without even looking at me and I went out the door.

I went out the door and didn't find Patrick. I turned and looked for him, pretending to be finding the bathroom. I turned a corner, and there he was. He looked up and I raised my eyebrows.

"What was that?" I asked. I was silenced by his lips on mine.

"I totally forgot until Joa started talking about it. Tomorrow night we have this show that we're playing. Wanna go?" he said. I pretended to think about it.

"Tomorrow?" I asked, pretending to be uncertain. He nodded. "Well...I'd love to go, but..." His face fell. "See, there's the problem that my boyfriend might not let me go," I said. He smiled.

"I think he will," he said with a smirk as he placed his lips on mine once again. We sprang apart at the sound of footsteps, and I whispered goodbye to Patrick as I slipped out of his arms and ran back to class. I heard his frustrated grunt yet again and frowned, knowing that I'd caused it yet again.

I sat back down and tried to finish our assignment, ignoring Mike's questions and attempts to get my attention the entire period and preferring to stay in my Patrick-induced daze.
***
A/N: This one kinda wasn't so good, but the next one should make up for it. Review like crazy again and I'll love you forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story