Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Rational Thinking

Rational Thinking

by deadxtree 1 review

A REALLY short fanfiction with Dorochet and Kimblee.. I'll add more if I'm asked to.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Dorochet, Kimberly - Published: 2005-12-07 - Updated: 2005-12-07 - 197 words

2Original
Rational Thinking

Disclaimer: I do not own Full metal Alchemist or it's character

...

The click of the lock made him flinch, which earned a quiet snicker from the alchemist. It wasn't his fault. . . Anything that sounded like a cage made him jumpy. . . was that damned lab's fault.

"You do realize that we're miles from Central, right?" He nodded, his eyes still flicking around the dimly lit bar. "Then calm down. You aren't going back."

Dorochet looked over at him, a small frown on his face. "You can't promise that. We could get caught here," the chimera said. "And get sent back to those cages."

Kimlbee sighed, moving from behind the bar. "You worry too much," he told him. "And if they come we can. . . blow 'em away with our strength." Kimblee smirked, finding his play on words amusing.

"They'll know you're here," he muttered. "So they'll come prepared."

The alchemist frowned, "You really need to look on the bright side of things and get your tail out from between your legs."

Dorochet growled quietly, "I'm just thinking rationally, Kimblee."

"Rational thinking rarely does much good among crazy people, puppy," the other soldier said before heading upstairs.

...

-End-
Sign up to rate and review this story