Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Battle Of Death

Scene/Part/Chapter 1:

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 5 reviews

Summary: One-shot///The Titans have defeated Cronus, but what about all the other evil creatures out there? Cronus might have been the first thing, but more evil steps on the Titan's doors. How ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 648 words

1Exciting
Scene/Part/Chapter 1:


"We fight tomorrow by Nightfall!" Young 27-year-old Jay hollered out with pride at his army.

The Men yelled at the top of their lungs. The Centaurs, Pegasus, Cyclops, Campe, Nymphs, and more creatures and even the Gods joined them.

Zeus and Hera stood on each side of Jay.

"This bow will represent dignity! And this blade stands for victory!" Zeus bellowed at the warriors.

The army thundered. The Centaur's spears and hooves clanged on the ground.

"Tonight! We stand as one!" Hera yelled with her king.

Their voices echoed in the cave as the army charged out of it.

Hera touched Jay's shoulder. Her hand was on his hard gold Armour. "Make our sons, grandsons, daughters, and our ancestors proud."

"We'll have victory, revenge." Jay smiled at his former mentor and Queen Goddess.


"Jay..."

"Theresa." Jay held his wife as she came inside the cave.

"Why do you have to lead this war..." She looked up at her husband.

Jay looked down on her, his hand trailed down her arm and then to her belly.

Theresa could hardly breathe, as if she were about to cry.

"Please," She closed her eyes and a tear fell, "Our son and daughter." Her voice was raspy.

"I have to." His eyes were practically sleeping.

Theresa wanted to yell at him. Punch him for all the pain he was calling her.

"How could you? You're going to have a son! A daughter! You've fought too much for the gods! Let this warfare slide for once!

"Theresa; the gods, my army counts on me. This is an important battle." She wanted to get away from him. He held on to her arm quickly and tightly before she could slip away.

"Your son is important! Your children!" She said back.

Jay wouldn't show it, but he was hurt and sad just as she was.

"Come with me." He said softly to her.

He led her outside of the cave to a very grassy spot.

The night sky was beautiful, but Theresa just wished it'd last forever so tomorrow would never come.

The two lay in the grass watching the full moon.

"Look at that." Jay exclaimed taking a deep breath in.

The air breezed against Theresa's white airy dress covering Jay's armor.

She watched the light, hoping it shine even brighter so it'd last longer. A cold tear made a river on her cheek.

Her arm came across his shoulder; he was the only thing keeping her up from the baby's strength. Jay wiped it off and pointed her to look. Assuring her that everything was okay.

"See those stars, Capricorn, Orion's Belt, and Sagittarius." Jay pointed to the night sky.

"Yes." Theresa watched the snowflakes in the black sky, her voice blurted through the painful feeling in her throat.

"That's where I'll be. If were separated, apart or dead, that's where I'll be and that's where you and our son and daughter can always look back at."

"Jay...no." Theresa's tears dripped in her mouth.

"I promise you, I'll always be with you." He got a hold of her head gently, where his strong hands grasped her ears. She held his hands with hers.

"And them." Jay held her and the baby close by his side.


"They need a father." She touched his lips with her delicate finger.

"I'll fight through it." He twirled a lock brushing it against her cheek.



That night represented a lot of things. It was full of worry, filled with excitement and victorious minds. It was replete with fright, whole of heartbreak, satiated of scarce. Minds of gorging pain, glutted of evil, and complete of anxiety. The night stood for a full bag of incautiousness in the body. It was sated of the stinging of the heart, enriched with terror and panic, and brimming with the dread, alarming shock and consternation in every person's eye.
Sign up to rate and review this story