Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

waiting

by panic_mcr_lovr 3 reviews

just ... waiting. its a bit short.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-13 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 331 words

0Unrated
Ryan was pacing back and forth in the waiting room while Callie tried to comfort Kira. It had been five hours since they got to the hospital, and they had not heard any news of Brendon's condition yet.

The image of his red blood seeping out of the gash on Brendon's heavily bruised side remained in Callie's head. How badly was he hurt?

After several minutes slowly ticked by, a doctor entered the room and said, "Any close friends or relatives of Mr. Brendon Urie, would you please follow me to his room?"

Ryan looked up at the doctor, eyes red from crying, and made his way over to him.

"I'm a close friend of him," said Ryan, his voice cracking a little.

"Would you please follow me...I have some news for you..." the doctor said with no emotion whatsoever in his tone of voice.

Callie could not tell if it was good news or bad news.

Apparently, Ryan took this for bad news and reluctantly followed the doctor out of the room, dragging his feet.

After Ryan left, Kira finally spoke. "I really hope Brendon will be okay...what if he goes into a coma? What if he dies?" she said. She started to cry because she was freaking herself out so much.

"Kira, I know it's hard, but you have got to think positively. Brendon is strong, and I am positive he'll come out okay."

"Okay."

As Callie gave Kira a big hug, Ryan came rushing into the room.

"Brendon's fine, he's just getting his stitches right now. He just had major bruising, so it's not as bad as I thought," said Ryan. He turned to Kira and added, "He's gonna be all right."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yes short. and will you people plz leave reviews?? its kinda sad, the amount of reviews i've received from you guys. i wanna know if i should continue or not. if dont get at least three reviews, im not gonna post the next chapter.....
Sign up to rate and review this story