Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Fourteen

by ryanrossISsove 2 reviews

Gabe knows...=0

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 762 words

1Exciting
William's POV-

"Pete, go to the store, and pick me up something yummy." Gabe said, as we all walked in the door after the shoot. It was about seven PM now.

Pete sighed.

"What do you want?" he asked him.

"Something yummy. Chocolate cake..." Gabe said, throwing off his coat, onto the rack.

"Okay, want anything while I'm out, Bill?" Pete asked me.

"Nah, I'm good." I said, throwing off my coat, next. "Alright, I guess I'm off." he said, zipping his hoodie up, and heading out the door.

"That was easy, I'm glad he's cooperative." Gabe said, sitting on the couch.

"Mhm." I said, sitting next to him, and humming the chorus for "Bring It."

"I have a question, don't freak if my senses have failed me." Gabe said, turning to me.

"Okay, shoot." I said, turning to him. How bad could it be, right? Wrong.

"Are you and Pete in love with each other, or something?" he asked.

My heart sank. My eyes grew wide and worried, veins began to form up around them.

"Uh-" I muttered, I was speechless.

"Sorry, I'm a nosey fuck..." he said, turning red.

"No-no...it's quite alright..." I said, opening up my collar, and letting the air cool me down.

"I-I can see the way you look at him, you know...it's kind of like your trying to look right through, but your caught by some filter...you know? I'm good at reading people...is it a secret?" he asked me.

I gulped.

"Promise me, Gabe Saporta, that you won't tell him. Please." I said, taking Gabe's hands into mine, and starring him in the eye.

He smiled reassuringly. "One more point for the Gabe reading people center. Of course I won't tell him. I'm also good at keeping secrets. Believe me, I won't even tell someone's secret, if they're life depended on it. I'm probably the best at it." he told me.

I smiled, and leaned in, and hugged him, really, really tight. "Thanks." I said.

"It's nothing, really." he said, hugging me back, and rubbing my back, reassuringly.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Uh-am I interrupting something?" I heard. I pulled away from Gabe's grasp, and looked up at Pete, holding a grocery bag, in the door frame.

"Uh...Uh, no." I said, looking up at him.

Gabe looked at him, then at me, and then at him again. He squinted his eyes, and looked at Pete closer. I had no idea what he was doing.

"I'll just go put this in the fridge..." Pete said, walking off into the kitchen.

"Okay, I'll go help him. Stay here." Gabe said, pointing to me.

I nodded. I had to go to the bathroom, so I got up, and walked to the bathroom, trying not to slam the door.

Pete's POV-

Nothing my ass. That sure didn't look like nothing.

"Pete Wentz is feeling jealous?" I heard. I turned around, and saw Gabe standing in the frame of the door.

"What?" I asked, putting the cake away, and closing the fridge, looking at Gabe.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Those eyes, they don't lie. Don't worry, William was hugging me purely out of sympathy, I received a call from my mother, my childhood dog passed away..." he said.
"Oh-sorry?" I said.

"It's fine, never really liked him anyway." he said, waving it off.

"Now, I wasn't jealous..." I said. How the fuck did he know this.

"Pete, I'm real good at reading people. Can I ask you a stupid question?" he said, looking left, then right.

"Go for it..." I said, looking around. No sight of William.

"Are you in love with William." he asked.

I laughed, it was nervous, and held back, but I laughed.

"That-is THE silliest thing I've ever heard." I said.

He shook his head. "Denial's the first step to admitting you have a problem." Gabe said. I had never seen him acting so...adult like.

"Gabe..." I whined. He was scaring me.

"I can see the way you look at him, it's not causal Pete, your heart just about busted back there, didn't it?" he asked.

I grabbed him firmly by the shoulders.

"I don't love William, alright?" I told him, shaking him.

He laughed.

"I won't tell." he said, smiling at me. I shook my head, and let him go, sitting up on the counter.

"You promise?" I asked.

"With my entire life, and the lives of every cobra on the face of the earth." he said, putting his hand in the air.

Shit, please Gabe...keep this a secret.
Sign up to rate and review this story