Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Revenge

Sorry

by DemonGuitar 2 reviews

The End

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 680 words

1Moving
Here's the end, yes I know this one was really violent. And the next one I'm thinking about will probably be like.. almost as violent as this but at the moment no one has died yet.



Gerard's Point Of View




I heard the cops coming before I even saw them, Frank was passed out against the window and I had no idea of what to do, my phone started ringing, the caller ID said Mikey but I didn't have time for him. I pulled off onto the side of the road, it was pitch black and so was the car so it would take them a while to find. I opened the passenger door and caught Frank before he fell out. He groaned slightly and made some sort of whining sound while I moved him out of the car, " Well, the cops are after us and we can't keep driving" I said to him, even though he was asleep, so I guess I was just talking to myself.


" We know you're back there, if the two of you come out willingly, we can help!" The cop called out. Me and Frankie had found a house in the woods and had pretty much boarded ourselves up in it. Frank was sleeping on the tattered couch with the jacket laid over him. My phone rang again and I groaned, " Please stop I need to think" I said to myself. Frank started coughing again and rolled to his side, he was coughing up blood again but did nothing to hide it. I ran over to him and sat him up so he wouldn't choke, I ignored the phone again, " Is there anyone you wanna talk to? We have your brother, Mikey out here, would you like to talk to them?" He said over the speaker. " Mikey?" I hissed, looking up from Frank, until he started coughing again, he was awake now and scared out of his mind.



" Gee.... I can't.... breath" Frank hissed breathing shallow. " Do you want me to let the cops in?" I asked, holding him in my lap. He shook his head and started cough again, " No, thats fine." He passed out a few seconds later and I looked down at his face, I kissed him and set him back down on the couch and got up and looked out the door. Mikey was standing in the middle of all the cops. I turned around and went out the back door slowly. When I came around the corner of the house I took a run for it. I heard the cops click the safety of their guns and shoot and Mikey scream bloody murder before I hit the ground.




Mikey's Point Of View



I ran from the safety of the cops to Gerard and attempted to pick him up into my lap, he was crying in pain and grabbing at my shirt, " I know, Gerard its okay, don't worry" I whispered, moving the hair out of his face, I saw the cops coming forward and I freaked out, " STAY AWAY FROM HIM! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CARE NOW!" I yelled, and the backed up. I started crying and held Gerard closer, " Mikey..... F-Frankie... Still a-alive, maybe" He muttered. I whimpered again and nodded, " Okay" Was all I could get out, " Sorry, Mikey" He whispered and closed his eyes and stopped breathing. " No, shit! Gerard!" I yelled, the cops came closer but I screamed at them, " NO! DON'T TOUCH HIM! HE'S MY BROTHER HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TOUCHING HIM!" " But... He's dead-" " I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! HE'S MY BROTHER STAY! AWAY!"


They burst into the house and I don't remember if they brought Frank out or not, I must've stayed with Gerard for at least a few hours, because any time someone would come near I would yell at them to get away. I stayed until Bob came down and pulled me away. All I could think about was what he said. He could've been sorry about so many things, but I'll just leave that to the imagination.


AAAAAHHHH

Laters
Sign up to rate and review this story