Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx (Part 43)

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

just read it =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 1766 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Jon's POV)(4pm that same day)

"Ah, my brain hurts." Ryan said.
"Take a break, dude. We got a whole month. Chill." I told Ryan.
"Yeah, a WHOLE month. So don't pressure yourself." Spencer said.
"Where's Brendon again?" Ryan asked.
"Getting some JGF hair at the moment." I laughed.
"What the fuck is JGF hair?" Spencer asked.
"Just Got Fucked hair." Ryan said.
"Lucky bastard." Spencer said.
"Yeah I know." I agreed.
Oh well, at least he wasn't all lonely.
Everyone needed someone to love, right?
Right.
Even Ryan and Tasha.
That was a sad love story.
A sad love story with a really sad ending.
Ryan tried calling Tasha, but she didn't answer.
No one knows why.
Spencer emailed her, saying that Ryan called her and to call his number because they obviously really needed to talk.
I agree with that.
They do need to talk.
But either of them are too scared to do so.
I tried to think up a way to get them both at the same place at the same time.
I was drawing a blank.
"I want to write a song about a prostitute." Ryan said like a little kid.
"No.. Ryan. No prostitute songs. This isn't Vegas." Spencer said.
"Yeah, I know. But being brought up in Vegas, kind of makes you see alot more than what normal people see." Ryan said.
"Ohhkay. Well you're the songwriter. I'm just the drummer." Spencer said.
We all laughed.
Ryan then 'put the pen to paper' as he wrote earlier and started writing a song that showed people the other side of Vegas.

(Brendon's POV)(About a month later)
"OH MY GOD. I can't think of a second verse for 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies'." Ryan whined.
"Okay well... let's all try to think of something for it.." I suggested, reminding myself that we only had 30 minutes to write and record a few verses for a few songs.
"How about... 'Oh well infact... well I'll look at it this way. I mean technically our marriage is saved'?" Jon asked.
"Yeah!" Ryan said.
Ryan then scribbled that down and then a little extra that he didn't say outloud.
He then told me how it would be sung and what not, and we recorded it.
We finally got the whole cd done just in the knick of time.
We all gave each of ourselves a pat on the back, and decided to go out for drinks.
A whole month has passed since I saw Cherise in the airport.
She decided to stay in Chicago for a while.. with me.
I guess you could say that we were close.
Really really close.
About a week ago, I had asked her to be my girlfriend, and she actually said yes.
I just can't believe it.
I'm so lucky to be with such a beautiful girl.
She loved me, she cared for me, and she was my whole world.
I loved her, I cared for her deeply, and I was her world, as she told me.
I was so happy whenever I was around her.
I called up Cherise and told her to meet us at The Pink Flamingo, Chicago's hot spot bar/club.
At least it didn't have the word 'lucky' in it.
We tended to go to club/bars that had 'lucky' SOMEWHERE in the name.
We all got to The Pink Flamingo within 10 minutes.
Pete was already there, sitting at a VIP table.
The bar already knew us from previous nights before.
Cherise walked in about 5 minutes after we did.
Jon and Addy seemed to be really hitting it off.
They've been together for the past what, like year and a half now?
Yeah.
Probably more though.
I would catch Ryan looking at Jon and Addy with envy.
Tasha still hasn't called Ryan back.
Hey, he DID call her a month ago, she didn't answer.
Something was obviously wrong with her.
Thinking of Tasha didn't hurt me anymore. I actually thought of her less and less as days that I spent with Cherise increased.
The more I had Cherise around, the less of a hurt Tasha brought me.
I guess you could call it fixing the hurt. Yeah, I would.
She was my burst of sunshine.
She was the most important thing of my life.
"So dude.. what's up with you and--" Spencer was about to ask, but Ryan cut him off.
"Dude.. just don't even ask." Ryan said, having an attitude.
You could tell, that not talking to Tasha was really eating him up alive.
Ryan needed his heart back, and he needed it back now.
Or else something would really go wrong with him.
Spencer looked at me, and nodded his head to the bar.
"I'll be back babe." I told Cherise.
"Okay, you better come back." She smiled.
I then got up and went to the bar to see what Spencer wanted.
"Dude.. I have this plan...."

(Tasha's POV)

"Tasha.. call the man." she whined.
"No. I won't. I can stand on my own two feet, thank you very much." I said and turned around to go get Josh.
In the process of turning around, I managed to trip myself with my own two feet.
She then started laughing.
"Yeah, you can stand on your own two feet for sure." She smiled and helped me up.
It was true. I couldn't stand on my own two feet.
Last month, I finally moved into a small apartment sort of near Lina and Jeremy's apartment.
I only moved into this new apartment because of a large check that I was now getting each month from a so said 'Mr. Adam Mynes'.
Hey, at least he was helping.
He hadn't ever in the past, so I was grateful that he was finally going to help me out in some way, even if it was only for Kim.
"So do you need more help decorating your apartment, Tash?" Rachel asked me once I was standing up again.
"Yeah. I just am too busy to actually decorate it. Here, you can decorate it and stuff, and I'll just pay you how much ever it costs." I suggested.
"Okay. Sounds good. Yay, I love bringing out my artistic side." She smiled.
"Yes, I know, Rach. You were always the one that was most creative out of us two." I laughed.
"Well.. that's because.... because my mommy gave me good artistic genes." She laughed, and I joined in on the laugh.
"So Tasha.. Why didn't you call Ryan back?" She asked, getting serious now.
"Because, Rachel, I don't need him. I'm just fine without him." I said, trying to sound right.
But deep down, I knew I wasn't fine without him.
"Fine.. whatever Tasha. But when you finally realize that you need your heart back, then let me know. I'll help you." She said, and then I went to go get Josh in his playpen in his room.
He was watching some cartoon that he really liked.
It had something to do with a big purple dinosaur. I really didn't pay attention to it much. I just knew what channel and what time it was on tv.
"Josh, you hungry?" I asked him.
He was now talking in short sentences.
He was almost a year old.
He shook his head up and down.
"Okay, I'm gonna make you something to eat." I told him.
"Okayy.." he said half listening to me, and half listening to the TV.
I then made my way to the kitchen to make Josh something.
He liked mashed potatoes alot.
And pasta.
Pasta.
I had his pasta cooking while I talked to Rachel some more. She said that she would be out of town for the next week because MCR had to do something in Vegas or something.
So we were just chatting before she had to leave.
She left in about 10 minutes, because Frank kept calling her every 5 minutes.
They were both crazy for each other.
It was adorable.. but deep down, I envied my best friend for having such a lovely relationship.
What it felt like to be loved? I forgot how it felt.
But I'm sure it felt pretty damn good.
Rachel finally left, and I finished Josh's food.
I then called Josh for lunch.
He learned how to walk about a month ago.
I found it amazing to watch a baby grow up.
He still calls me mom.
I don't mind.. but when he's older, Spencer and I.. or just I have to explain the situation to him.
But for the time being, I'll let him slide with calling me 'Mommy'.
It was sweet.
It was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever called me.
As I ate with Josh, I was reminded of Spencer.
And from Spencer, I ended up thinking of Ryan... again.
As I normally did.
There was no doubt in my mind, that I desperately needed him.
But no, I wouldn't let anyone know that.
I'm just too..
Too..
Too...
Scared.
Scared of love again.
When I was younger, and with Ryan, kids at school used to say that I didn't love Ryan.
They used to say that it was just attraction.
But I called it love.
I guess I was right..
Or wrong now.
The only one who was being loved was Josh.
Or, was I being loved?
I was.. but by my nephew.
I thought of that, and smiled.

(Spencer's POV)(The next day)
"Dude.. when's the wedding?" I asked the guy on the phone.
"Well, no one knows about it yet. We're sending out invitations for it tomorrow. It's in 2 weeks. In Vegas. Starts at 2pm." He said.
"Two in the afternoon? No, when does the party start. Because we won't be able to be out in the public like a wedding ceremony." I told him.
"Oh right. Reception starts at six. And it's at the Apple Blossom." He said.
"Oh, you mean that new place?" I asked.
"Yeah, that's it. Don't be late. And I'll take care of Tasha." He said.
"Okay, thanks man. Bye." I said and hung up.
Great.
This was all working out as I had planned.
I was going to PA to go pick up Josh.
I had called Tasha and told her that I was off for a month, and wanted to spend time with the little guy.
So I figured that I'd bring Josh over to my house.
Give Tasha a break, and so that this plan of mine would work out.
This time next week, we'd have our Mr. and Mrs. Spaceman back together..
Hopefully....
Sign up to rate and review this story