Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Not Another Fan Fiction!

by blondie_bash 0 reviews

0

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating:  - Genres: 0 - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 2260 words

0Unrated
Hemmy's POV.
Me and Nate walked back to the guys.
"Hey, What were you doing with my girl!!!??" Gabe yelled.
"Nothing! I swear!" He yelled putting his hands up. I walked up to him sudectively. up to him and kissed him softly.
"Okay. Nevermind..." He said kissing me again, walking into the dressing room closing the door behind us, still kissing me. It turned into a major make-out session.
"5 minutes Gabe." said the security worker walking in on us. Yeah that was rude! He didn't even knock. We jumped and pulled away quickly.
"Oh.. sorry! I'll just be leaving now!" He said. Gabe sighed into his hands.
"How come we always get interuppted?" He asked laughing.
"We'll have time after the show..." I said suductively. Why did I do that? I sound slutty. He gave me a peck on the lips and left the room.

Gabe's POV.

I watched Hemmy dance to my songs and sing along with me.
"As you may know... I'm taken." I said.
"What the hell?!" She mouthed.
"Hemmy. Please get up here." I said nicely. I put my hand out. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up.
"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.
"I have a present for you..." I said pulling out the little pink box.
"Gabe..." She said whispering.
"I promise to love you long after I'm dead, because when you love someone, they stay in your heart forever, and I got you this promise ring to show you that..." I said opening the box and sliding the ring onto her finger. She read the engraving and looked up smiling.
"uhhh... I have a suprise for you too. Nasty over there already knows because I told him..." She said.
"So does Ryland and Alex. I didn't tell Vicky because she would tell Gabe." Nate said.
"Nate, you shithead! You weren't supposed to tell anyone." Hemmy yelled.
"Well, we didn't shake on it." He laughed.
"I told you not to trust him!" I said.
"You said no such thing!" Hemmy yelled.
"Oh. What is it???!!!" I asked smiling.
"Ask Nate, He already told everyone else in the world." She said laughing.
"Okay... Nate, what is it?!!" I asked like a little kid.
"Well... Your'e gonna be a daddy..." He said talking in a baby voice.
"Are you serious!" I yelled. I kissed Hemmy.
"She's the mother, right?" I asked laughing.
"Yes, I'm the mother, and i'm pregnant." She said. The whole band was smiling.
"And you couldn't tell me that?!" Vicky said slapping Nate in the back of the head.
"Ummm. OWWW!" He yelled. The crowd cheered. I kissed her again. I told her to wait at the side of the stage.
"This one's for my little son or daughter." I yelled. We played The Church Of Hot Addiction. I saw Hemmy smile.
"Thank you for coming out tonight. I gotta go kiss my girlfriend now." I said running off the stage and kissed Hemmy.
"So. Are you happy that I'm having a baby?" She asked.
"OF COURSE! I'm glad I'm that I'm the father and not Nate." I said yelling.
"I would never have sex with Nate even if I was a fucking prostitute!" She said laughing. It made me laugh...

Pete's POV.
"Marissa. I'm sorry but I can't see you anymore. I have a girlfriend." I told her.
"It's okay... I don't care. I knew you didn't like me." She said.
"I gotta go." I said and walked off. I liked her, but I love my girlfriend. She's crying on the inside. I just know it.

the next day
Gabe's POV.
I'm not gonna see my girlfriend for nine months. I might miss the birth of my baby. That makes me really sad inside. They said they might cancel the last few shows so I could actually see my child, but I highly doubt that.
"Baby, It's time for me to leave. I love you and my baby." I said.
"I love you too, and so does your baby." she said laughing as I rubbed her stomach.
I left her, Ashlyn, and Kristi at the terminal and got on the plane. I cried.
"Gabe? Are you okay?" Alex asked.
"Just the fact that I'm gonna miss my child being born... IT SUCKS MANN!" I yelled.
"You'll be okay. She'll have Marissa to take care of her. Okay? I brought Ryland's webcam so you can talk to her." He said.
"It's okay. Why does Ryland have a webcam anyway?" I said laughing.
"I think you know." He said laughing his ass off.

9 months later
Hemmy's POV.
"I'm so fucking gigantic!" I said eating baked potato chips so I wouldn't get fatter.
"OF COURSE YOU ARE!! You're pregnant dumbass!" Marissa yelled making me cry.
"Oh shit!" I yelled.
"What's wrong???!" She yelled.
"My water just broke!" I yelled.
"Are you sure you didn't just pee?" She asked laughing.
"NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR JOKES! CALL GABE!" I yelled holding my stomach.
She picked up the phone and dialed it.
"GABE!!! Her water just broke what the fuck do I do!!!" She yelled.
"OKAY BUT THAT DOSEN'T HELP!!!!!!" She yelled.
"Could ya hurry up please!!!! Get me to a fucking hospital!" I yelled.
"Okay get in the car!" She yelled.
"GABE IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTER GET YOUR SKINNY ASS HERE!" She yelled. I got in the car. She got in too. We drove to the hospital.
"My friend's going into labor! And I don't know what the fuck I'm doing!!!" She yelled.
"Okay I'll get you a room!" She yelled. She put me in a wheelchair and put me in a bed, and made me wear this backless gown thing. Gabe wasn't here.
"Okay I need you to push okay?" The doctor said. I pushed and screamed several bad words.
"SHITT!!!" I yelled.
"One last push okay?!" He yelled. I pushed and scremed. I heared a baby cry and I smiled.
"We're just gonna clean her off." He said.

Kristi's POV.

We are outside the room that Hemmy is giving birth in, and I heared somebody running down the hall. It was Gabe.
"Were is she????!" He yelled. I pointed at her room.

Gabe's POV.
I cracked open the door.
"Just let me ask you:
Hey, have you heard of my religion?
It's called the Church of Hot Addiction
And we believe that God has lust for everything" I sang.
"Gabe?" Hemmy asked smiling. I opened the door all the way.
I walked over to her.
"I know. I look horrible." she said laughing.
"I think you look beautiful." I said and kissed her forehead.
"Now were's my daughter?" I asked smiling. The doctor brought over my baby. She was such a gorgeous little baby.
"Do you want me to let the other's in. It looks like a large group." The doctor said.
"Gabe?! How large is the group!?" She asked.
"Ummmm..." I said as the doctor let the group in.
"But baby, I look horrible!" She said laughing.
"MAN! This baby has the most gigantic family!" I yelled.
"What do you want to name her?" She asked me.
"How about Jadyn Taylor" I said. The huge family agreed.
"That's exactly what I was thinking. Do you want her to have your last name?" She asked.
"Yeah, sure. Jadyn Taylor Saporta." I said smiling.
"Do you want to meet your family?" Hemmy asked little Jadyn giving her eskimo kisses. She held her out to me. I held my baby girl. This was a Kodack Moment. Tears of joy time. NO GABE you can't cry here! There's wayyyy yo many people here!
"That's daddy.." She said whispering.

"Just let me ask you:
Hey, have you heard of my religion?
It's called the Church of Hot Addiction
And we believe that God has lust for everything

Because now,
The time has come for your devotion
And you already got a notion
Of what I need
So give it, just give it,
Just give it to me

You're willing,
I'm waiting.
Turn out the lights" I sang.

"Who do you want the godparents to be?" I said as I turned to face Hemmy.
"Nate and Marissa." She said.
"Nate! Marissa! Wherever you are! Get your butts over here!" I yelled. Nate and Marissa made their way through all the bands.
"Do you guys want to be the godparents?" I asked.
"I do! Is that better than being an uncle?" Nate asked.
"Dude! You can be both!" I said. He smiled and took Jadyn from my hands.
"This is so cool!" He said.
"Gabe? Who do you want the godparents to be?" Hemmy asked. I turned around.
"Ashlyn and Ryland, but how many can we have." I asked.
"Since we're Jewish, we can have as many as we want." She said.
"Oh, well then, lets make them all be godparents!" I yelled.
"Okay, sure. I would have never thought of that." She said smiling.
"Your all godparents!" I yelled.
"Lets see. Nate Novarro, Ryland Blackinton, Alex Suarez, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Andy Hurley, Joe Trohman, Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, Jon Walker, William Beckett, Adam Siska, Andy Mrotek, Micheal Guy Chislett, Travis McCoy, Disashi Lumumba-Kasongo, Eric Roberts, and Matt McGinley, you are the godfathers of little Jadyn Saporta." Hemmy said. They cheered whispering.
"Victoria Asher, Ashlyn Holliman, Kristi Sammons, and Marissa Cartwright, You are the godmothers." She said and they cheered softly. They all passed around my child.
"Chill guys! Please don't kill her!" I yelled.
"We won't kill her dude!" Pete yelled.
"Let's see. She has Hem's giant eyes, but they're not colored yet, and her lips. And she's got her nose. So technically she looks exactly like Hem. I don't see any of Gabe in this kid." Pete said.
"She's a girl!" I yelled laughing.
"But she's your kid! She should at least look a little bit like you!" He yelled.
"Someone. Give me my child!" Hemmy yelled. I took her from Pete and gave her to Hemmy.
"Hi Jadyn." She said.
"Miss, you can go home now." The doctor said. Hemmy sat in a whellchair and rolled out of the room. I followed and so did the other 22 people in the room.
"I get to go home and listen to her cry all night, oh yeah this is the life." She said. We got in the car and left. We arrived at Hemmy's apartment. We got inside and there was already a pink crib.
"Whoa. You already have a crib and everything." I said.
"Yeah, you wanna see what Marissa got me?" She said.
"Hemmy it's supposed to be a suprise! remember?!" She yelled in hushed tones.
"Sorry, I guess you'll have to wait til tomorrow because I'm too tired." She said.
"Yeah, you won't be able to take your eyes off her..." Marissa said.
"Or your hands..." Pete said and everybody looked at him
"WHAT!? I looked in the bag..." He said and we all laughed.
"You better not do anything when the baby is sleeping in the same room." Brendon said pointing at the crib.
"They can always have sex in the-" Kristi said before Hemmy interuppted her.
"OKAY!!!!! SHUT UP!" She yelled. All twenty-two of us slept in the tiny apartment. Most of us got drunk and passed out on the floor. It was morning and everyone was awake except for Hemmy and Jadyn. I went to go wake Hemmy up.
"GET UP!!!" I yelled.
"NO!" She yelled. I picked her up and carried her like a baby.
"PUT. ME. DOWN!" She yelled.
"PETE! Can you hold this baby?!" I yelled talking about the big baby in my arms.
"SURE." He yelled. She was kicking and punching me so I put her down.
"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" She yelled.
"YES I CAN!" I said slamming her down on the sofa. She laughed and I laughed and somehow I ended up kissing her for twenty minutes.
"Woooooowwwww." Pete said.
"How do they do that without breathing?" Kristi asked.
"I don't know. come here and I'll show you." Pete said.
"Try me. I can't last that long." Kristi said. Pete crashed his lips into hers.

It's been 15 minutes since Pete kissed Kristi. So me and Hemmy have been making-out for 35 minutes. Wow that's a long time. I pulled away.
"i need coffee." Hemmy said. She poured a cup and chugged it down! That stuff was soo hot. Like the sun hot.
"OOWWWW!" she yelled. We all laughed. Hemmy and I walked off to wake up the baby.
"She's so pretty..." Hemmy said.
"I know..." I said. Hemmy picked her up.
"Go tell them to shut up and stop screaming so I can feed her." Hemmy said. She sat down in the chair next to the crib and breast-fed Jadyn. I walked into the kitchen. Pete had pushed Kristi on top of the counter. BTW: still kissing her.
"HEY! Shut up! Hemmy is trying to feed Jadyn!" I yelled. Pete stared at me with his eyes looking terribly huge.
"Like breast feeding!" He said smiling. I hit him in the arm.
"HEY! It's not my fault your girlfriend's hott." He said.
"Anyways... I gotta ask you guys something. Come outside." I said. We walked out the front door.
"Okay. I was thinking... I should propose to Hemmy." I said.
"REALLYY??" Kristi said smiling.
"yes, but I don't know how..." I said.
"How about the show tonite?" Pete said.
"Yeah. Tonite is great. Do it tonite at the show. on stage!" Ashlyn yelled.
"Tonte it is!" I yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story