Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thanks for the Memories

Thanks for the Memories

by andy_is_my_homeboy 0 reviews

An Introduction of characters, and long bus rides from here to there.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 2470 words

0Unrated
Hi, this is my fanfic, Thanks for the Memories! I hope you enjoy reading this.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Fall Out Boy. They own me. And the world. And the universe. He he ^_^

*~~~~~~*

Taylor's POV:

I sat on the cushion, staring out the window.

"Oh, come on, Taylor, you're not excited?" I looked toward my best friend, Katie and shrugged. She had her hands on her hips and was staring at me.

"Yeah I am...I'm just a little tired," I said rubbing my left eye. I was tired, after all, Katie had called me at about 3:00 A.M. to tell me she won a contest and she could bring three friends. I was one of them. I suppose I was pretty, having greenish-bluish eyes, hazel around my pupil, and chocolate brown hair that fell to my elbows. I was originally tall in 6th grade, being at 5 foot two, but then I stopped growing. I don't know, I guess God thought I was tall enough. I was skinny. Healthy skinny, but I didn't have any visible muscles. My bangs hung down to the tip of my nose, but I usually brush them back behind my ears, as my face is oily enough. I didn't have any color; that's what I get for having mostly Irish genes. It would take me a few hours to get a light tan. I was quite shy. Even in front of my friends I didn't talk that much. I'd rather listen than be listened to, I guess. My friends also said I wasn't confident in myself, and I completely agree with them. I only said I was pretty because my friends tell me that. I was scared of failing as I thought everyone would laugh at me. That didn't mean they did, but subconsciously I felt they would. I hate trying new things, thinking I won't do good at it and get laughed at even more. I didn't think anyone would like me when I first met them, so I just kept quiet until I knew them better. You could say I was...a little insecure.

"Oh, come on! This is the best damn day of our lives!" Katie continued to shout. Katie was one of the prettiest girls of the group. She had muddy brown eyes and brown hair like me, only lighter, which went to her elbow. She had faint blonde highlights in her hair. Her bangs went to the tip of her nose as well, but hers were side bangs. She was only centimeters shorter than me. Faint muscles could be seen on her arms, and she was of average weight. I always envied Katie's skin. She was almost half Italian gene wise, with a mix of other genes I forgot. She seemed to have a tan all the time, so she didn't need to go tanning.

"Hey, you'll never get the risk or skin cancer," I once said after Katie complained she looked too dark in a white dress. She was the exact opposite of me personality wise. She was adventurous, out going, and had confidence in herself. She didn't care if people stared or laughed at her. She knew she was her, and that's all that mattered. That's why she was my best friend. She was with me through think and thin, comforting me and giving me confidence.

"Well maybe YOU planned to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn, but I certainly didn't!" That's right, I didn't say ass-crack. One thing I hated: curse words. I didn't care if my friends said them, I just felt uncomfortable saying them myself. I don't know, maybe it was because it made me fell odd, since I wasn't really the type of person to say that kind of thing.

"Can you asswipes shut the fuck up?" Shayna had happily fallen asleep on one of the bunks that were in the bus that we were traveling in for now. She was known as a light sleeper by her friends. That was the problem, she was a light sleeper and she was dang cranky when she was woke up. Bad combination, that and Katie had woken her up two seconds after she finished calling me. Shayna was about three inches taller than me, and was average weight like Katie. Her hair was amazing. It was a platinum blonde on the top layer, but below it was a dirty-blondish color. Her hair was the same length as mine, and it never knotted. Shayna was the joker of the bunch. She would say the most random comments and make us all laugh, even if we were in a deep depression. She was a kind friend when she wasn't funny, and she knew when to change her mood otherwise. You really needed to be a butt to make Shayna mad. Or if you woke her up, unless in an emergency. She needed to wake up on her own. She was one of my best friends, as like Katie I had known her since Kindergarten. The three of us have never gotten into a fight. Ever.

"I say all three of you shut the hell up," said a girl spinning around in a wheeled chair to pass the time. She stopped to say her comment though.

"Shelby, shut up and go back to spinning in your magical chair," Katie snapped as she crossed her arms. Shelby was the shortest of us all at four foot nine inches. She had naturally curly hair, unlike the three of us, which was an auburn color and went down half way up her upper arm. She had green eyes, which changed to a hazel-green mixture in the fall. She was small, thinner than me, even though she ate tons of food. We all blamed it on fast metabolism. We met Shelby in the third grade, when she came to our school from another. Shelby was different than us. We turned her from all "peppiness and bunnies" to well...us, because she liked Fall Out Boy. Yeah, she was once a prep. I label preps but not by clothes, or the way they talk, but by personality. I don't even CALL them preps. I call them girls who are so selfish and greedy that they can't get one foot out the door without a nice car or outfit or money from "mommy" or "daddy". Which was just Shelby. Major attitude problem, got everything she wanted, never said please, thank you, or sorry, backstabbed people, oh, and made my life living heck. She embarrassed me in front of people sometimes. You're probably saying "Well, why be her friend?" Five more months. FIVE more months until she moved. So I tried to be happy and put up with her crud until she moved to get a better job. We always got into fights with her and she always was in a fight. Blah, High School drama when we weren't even in High School anymore.

"Fine," Shelby and continued spinning. I looked to Shayna. She was already asleep. I sighed and looked out the window again, to see pouring rain now.

"This trip better be worth it..." I thought as I thought about what had happened at two in the morning. Well, a few weeks ago, Katie decided to enter a contest, which was winning a few months touring with our favorite band, Fall Out Boy. We all said Katie wasn't going to win but we were wrong. Katie called all of us at 2 A.M. to tell us to pack our bags and get ready for our trip. We all got ready to be picked up by Katie, but she brought along a bus that she said we would be in for the tour. Joy oh joy. But I guess it would be great just to meet Fall Out Boy.

I looked at our clothes now. We all had jeans on that had rips here or there in the legs and just regular sneakers. Katie was wearing a black tee-shirt that had a lighting cloud on it and "Fall Out Boy". On top she had a black hoodie that had the Clandestine Inc. symbol that was purple on it. I had a white tee-shirt that's front looked like notebook paper. It had hearts and clouds on it and on the lines were the band's name in Verdana. Shayna had a blue tee-shirt on which was decorated with the crow from Infinity on High and the cursive "Fall Out Boy" from the CD cover. Shelby had on a tee-shirt that had a girl under an umbrella while it was raining hearts. She bought the shirt off of the Fueled by Ramen webstore along with Shayna and Katie, but I bought mine at a Honda Civic Tour concert, where Katie got her hoodie. Katie walked over to me and I sat up with my legs against my chest to allow some room for Katie to sit.

"They're gonna know who we are when we get there," I whispered to Katie tiredly, and she replied by smiling and then yawning.

"We better get some sleep while we can." I paused, looking at Shayna moving around in her sleep. I moved my sight to Shelby, who had her torso draped over the arm of the chair asleep. I then continued. "After all, we need to be well rested for the screaming we're gonna do tomorrow." I smiled for the first time that I was on the bus. Her smiled became wider as she got up from her spot and on a bunk next to Shayna. I picked up Shelby and put her on the top bunk on Shayna's side while I climbed up to the top bunk on Katie's.

"I just want you to know something, Taylor," she whispered, loud enough so I could hear her but soft enough to Shayna wouldn't wake.

"Mmhm?" I asked drowsily, almost falling asleep.

"I get dibs on huggin' Patrick." I smiled and then whispered back to her,

"Fine, but I get to hug Andy." And the two of us joined Shelby and Shayna in slumber.

---

Patrick Martin Stumph's POV:

I sat there ridding in the bus with the rest of my band, Fall Out Boy. I had on my "I Heart Bingo" trucker hat, a jean jacket, a plain red tee-shirt, regular jeans, usual glasses, and dirtied up white sneakers. I took off my hat, scratched my head through my sandy hair and put my hat back on. My green eyes went to each of my band mates.

Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third, the bassist, was throwing a ball up in the air, sitting in a chair and his feet on what was the kitchen counter of the tour bus. He had black hair and bangs that slanted and went over his brown eyes. He was an inch taller than me at 5 foot five. He had on a black tee-shirt, tight black jeans, gray sneakers, and a studded belt.

Andrew John Hurley, the drummer, was using pencils to drum an unknown tune on a small wooden table. He had chin length brown hair which he rarely brushed (or so it looked) and a piercing on right below his lip. Blue eyes staring out the window, I wondered how he could be playing and staring out into space at the same time. He was in between Pete and I height wise. He was wearing a large gray hoodie, which had a white tee-shirt underneath, jeans like mine, only black, and white sneakers that were cleaner than mine.

Last but not least, Joseph Mark Trohman, the guitarist, sat on the floor tuning his guitar. Joe was the tallest at 5 foot 10 inches, and the funniest. His dark brown, almost black hair was an afro, and his greenish-bluish eyes were focused on his guitar. Joe went simple on his clothing, a bright blue tee-shirt and black pants, with some red sandals.

"So..." Pete started talking; playing with the ball he was just throwing in his hand. "Why are we going to meet some fan girls in New York?"

"Because they won this contest or something, and they get to tour with us for a few months." Andy answered. I just remained quiet. I really just wanted to go home and veg on the couch, since we had been touring off and on for months, and this whole bring-along-fans-with-you-on-the-tour idea didn't exactly sound like fun to me. Joe and Pete seemed to agree with me. Joe groaned and Pete continued on talking.

"Oh fucking joy!" Pete exclaimed sarcastically.

"Says the one who says he likes to be in touch with the fans..." said Andy, as he got a soda from the refrigerator and went back to his seat.

"Touché...my friend, touché..."

"Okay, who are these girls?" I asked, speaking for the first time since we got on the bus.

"Um, there's a list somewhere..." Andy trailed off, looking through a pile of junk before finding it. "Aha! Here we go..." Pete snatched the list from him and sat on a wheeled chair, spinning around.

"Wohoo! Now, let's see...Taylor Kathryn Livingston...Katie Marie Rineheart...Shelby Kate Grant...and Shayna Terry Nixon...their ages are ranging from 22-24..."

"Damn, Pete, maybe we'll get lucky," Joe said, giving Pete a sly smile.

"Oh, there's no maybe, there's a definitely," said Pete, high-fiving Joe, while Andy and I just sat there rolling our eyes. Pete hopped on Joe's back and started riding him around in a circle. I looked at the clock on the wall. 2:30 A.M.

"Hey guys," I said, trying to get their attention, "It's 2 in the morning, we need to get some sleep."

"Yeah," Andy agreed, "We don't need Pete to be Mr. Cranky Ass for our fans," he smiled and went off to bed, leaving Pete glaring at him. Joe let go of Pete, letting him fall to the floor. I chuckled at the two, before going to bed myself. I climbed the bunk above Andy, and turned my back to the light. I could never sleep facing the light, but Pete needed it on to sleep, so I let him leave the light on.

"Goodnight everyone," I said, my eyelids closing heavily. I heard everyone echo my "goodnight" before I drifted off to sleep.

*~~~~~~*

Hello, my readers. Hope you enjoyed the Intro. Next chapter: Walks...and stuff... Yes, I know I described the groupies more than Fall Out Boy, but I'm sure you know them better than Taylor and Co. From now on, I won't describe the clothes that much, but I'll say tee-shirt, jeans, etc. It's up to your imagination, hell, you could forget about that and picture them naked for all I care! O_O

Well, R&R&R, and you get a hug! Flames welcome, and criticism even more welcome!
Sign up to rate and review this story