Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Before He Cheats:One-Shot:Joe Trohman

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

My Joe Trohman one shot.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 861 words - Complete

0Unrated
(A/N:The Venue is a real place in my town.I just threw it into the Chicago scene.I hope you like it.I'm kinda proud of this one-shot.)

I followed my boyfriend of a year, Joe Trohman to The Venue. Its on the outskirts of Chicago and its just a place where you can play pool and listen to local bands.

I sat in my car and watched him go inside with a pretty blonde hooked onto his right arm.

I let a tear run down my cheek. I honestly wonder how long he's been cheating and how many girls he's cheated on me with even though it could've have been a lot. He's on tour a lot with Fall Out Boy and I know he loves groupies.

I smiled wickedly as I thought about what I was going to do to his beloved truck. I had gotten the idea from my best friend Brittany.
I got out of my car and made sure no one was outside then I grabbed the bag from my back seat. I walked over to his truck and slide my key down the side of it. I grinned as I heard the sound it made.

I grabbed the handle of the driver side door and not surprisingly found it was unlocked.

"Idiot." I mumbled. I grabbed the knife I had in my pocket and carved 'Asshole' into his seat. I took the hammer out of my bag and busted his head lights.

I looked at what I had done and felt proud. I picked up my bag again and walked to my car. I sat it in the backseat and then got into the car. I drove to Britt's house to clean up and hide everything.

Then I drove back to The Venue with Brittany with me this time. We got out of the car and walked inside.

"He's buying her a fruity drink. His slut must not be able to shoot whiskey." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I suppose not, Kels. He's teaching her how to play pool." Britt said.

"Can you go buy me a drink., but be discreet about it..don't let him see you."

Britt nodded and I gave her my money. I'm not quite 21 yet so yeah. Britt came back a few minutes later with a Capt. Morgan for me.

"You not drinking?" I asked.

"Hell no. Someone has to be sober to get our asses home." She replied. I laughed and agreed.

I watched Joe and the tramp for about twenty minutes until she decided to sing karaoke.

"She sounds just like Shania Twain." Britt said.

"Pshh. White trash version." I replied.

She was really downing those drinks he kept buying her.

"I'm soo like drunk." I heard her say. He smiled wickedly.

"Now is our cue." I said. Britt followed me out to the car and I handed her the keys. We pulled off into an area so we could see them, but they wouldn't see us.

I watched Joe and the girl come out of The Venue. I saw him kiss her and whisper stuff into her ear. She giggled and nodded so assumed he was taking her back to the house. Joe and I live together. He thought I was going to be staying the night with Britt.

They sort of stumbled over to his truck and I heard him yell, "Oh my fucking God!"

"I guess I saved a little trouble for the next girl...." I said and then busted out laughing.

"Okay, we're going back to the house before they see us and you're so fucking drunk." Britt said.

"Do you think it would be save to go stay at your house?" She asked.

"No, because then he'd know something was up."

She nodded and we drove back to her house. She helped me out of the car and we went inside where I collapsed on her couch.

"I'm going to go make me a drink."

I nodded and about that time my cell rung. I looked at the caller id and it said Jfro. I rolled my eyes and tried to sober myself a bit.

"Hello?"

"Baby, you will never believe what someone did to my truck."

"What?"

"Someone keyed it and then got into it and dug asshole into the interior."

"Oh my God."

"Yeah, I honestly don't know who or why someone would do this.
For a spilt second I actually felt bad for what I did, but it passed as quickly as it came.

"Baby..."

"What?"

"I know you're hanging with Britt, but can you come home?"

"I'm so drunk right now, Joe. Britt bought a bunch of alcohol and we're both hammered."

He sighed, "Okay. I'll see you in the morning."

"Bye."

"I love you, Kelsy."

I hung up on him.

"I hate him Britt. He was out with that tramp and still had the balls to tell me he loved me." I said and then downed an Artic Berry Smirnoff.

"I know, but you got a little bit of revenge..."

"Yeah, I know...and the next time he cheats it won't be on me..."
Sign up to rate and review this story