Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Step Forward, One Step Back

Chapter Eight - When the world falls down, i'll still hold your hand

by Tarah-Jane__ 2 reviews

.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 1014 words

1Exciting
Becketts Pov

She was making me a softy, I hated it. She still loved that Pete. I hated it.
She had been asleep for a week now. It shows she's still new to this vampire business. She still loved him, it kept going through my mind as I sat next to her bed and stroked her hair. I wanted him out of the picture.
"Ah what's your name uh Shaant" I called walking out the door of Leslie's room.
"Yes Sir" He said coming up and waiting for my next words.
"I want you and whoever else to go find this Pete wentz, and turn him. Then bring him to me. Got it?" I said.
"isn't that the dude that chicks loves or something?" he said.
"I don't care" I said angrily "do as your told will you" I turned back into the room and sat next to Leslie's bed again. Yes this will work, I will kill him, it'll work everything will work out as planned.

Pete's Pov

I sat in the kitchen, eating small bites of lunch. The guys were acting strange around me, it was pissing me of. I peered at them while I munched on a piece of my sandwich. Joe glanced at me nervously, coughed and kept reading.
"What is wrong with you guys" I said loosing it.
"Nothing!" they all said quickly. I raised an eyebrow as they all went red and Andy slapped Joe.
"Well your hiding something from me" I said taking another bite from my sandwich.
"Nothing" they all said again. This time Joe slapping Andy.
"Whatever" I said getting up. I walked up the stairs and stopped at Leslie and Corrie's room. I pushed the door open slowly and peered in. It had that silence and smell to it screaming that it had been deserted for some time. I closed the door and went and sat on Leslies bed. Her smell jumped up and hit my nose like someone had punched me. A throbbing pain of miss and hurt swept over me. I picked up her pillow and hugged it, it smelt like her hair. She always washed it with this rose shampoo and conditioner stuff. I never noticed it before but I did now.
I hugged it with one arm as I leant over and opened her draw. Some things were missing but most things were there. I picked up what looked to be a photo, I flipped it over and my heart stopped.
It was a photo of me and her, not that long ago. It was when we all decided to camp out in this room, Corrie had her camera and was taking random photo's. Leslie had been sitting on the floor confused at a joke Patrick told her. I had come up behind her and hugged her from behind.
Corrie must have gotten a snap. I was looking down at leslies eye's and she was looking back. She was smiling slightly. Tears started rolling down my face as I looked at the photo. Her smile, I miss that smile, and those eye's. there was a tiny rip near the top. She must have gone to rip it and stopped. I curled up on her bed and cried holding the photo close to my chest. I needed her, I needed her so bad. Im giving up without her, im not going to last much longer.
I must have fallen asleep because I woke up, still clutching the pillow and the photo. My body ached from the position I was in, my eye's hurt from crying. I got up and walked into the girls little bathroom, I stared in the mirror. I hated what I saw. Red puffy eye's. my once spiked to the side fringe fell lazily, my eyeliner was smudged and I looked tired and old. I shook my head and rubbed my eye's. My head was pounding and I opened the drawer to find any pain relief stuff in there. My eye's glazed over the box of anti depressants in the drawer.
The sticker on the front read.
LOVAN take 1 and a half daily or as prescribed by your doctor.
Leslie Dunton.

I dropped the box. She wasn't coping. Was all that went through my head. She's really gone, i thought as I looked back at the mirror. I picked up the box of anti depressants, sat in a corner and started popping them. One after another.

Patrick's Pov

"Pete" I called up the stairs. He'd been up there for about four hours now.
"Pete" I called again starting up the stairs. I walked past Corrie and Leslie's room and walked straight to his and mine.
"Pete" I said looking around the room. Nothing.
I checked the other rooms and then went towards Corrie's and Leslie's room.
"Pete" I said looking around, I went towards the bathroom.
"Pe- oh god JOE ANDY!" I screamed from the bathroom doorway. I ran to Pete's side and picked up a empty box that had fallen from his hand. The whole thing was empty.
"Pete" I slapped his face, his eye's kinda came and went again.
Joe and Andy strolled in and saw the scene.
"Shit" Joe said running for a phone.
"Uh" Andy said. He grabbed a toothbrush, I hauled Pete in front of the toilet and grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.
"Pete you dumbass" Andy mumbled as he shoved the toothbrush down Pete's throat.
He gagged and Andy kept shoving the toothbrush down his throat till Pete chucked his guts out.
He still didn't wake up though, he went limp in my arms. I started crying as I talked to him.
"Come on Pete" I said through tears. Andy ran his hands through his hair, looked at Pete and walked out to see what was going on with Joe and the ambulance.
I stayed with Pete rocking back and forth and telling him it was going to be alright. I heard the ambulance alarm coming down the street then stop out front the house.
Please god, help Pete.
Sign up to rate and review this story