Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Blessed Be

by duckapple 3 reviews

Sometimes fate has plans even the most entuned aren't aware of.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 258 words

1Exciting
He wasn't sure how he'd let himself get talked into this misadventure, but he was sure that he regretted it. Patrick Stump walked along the broken, aged sidewalk of the French Quarter sandwiched between his friends. It was Peter's idea. "See the city," he'd said. "Know the culture," he'd said.

What he didn't mention were the uncomfortable stares, the jokes at their 'accents', or the stop he planned to make at the Voodoo museum.

"Come on Patrick," Pete said shoving his shoulder as they continued to walk along Decatur Street. "It wasn't that bad. Besides, we're playing Voodoo Fest. Won't it be nice to have some trivia for the kids?"

Patrick shrugged him off lightly, "Ok. Not that bad. Still creepy, but not all that bad."

"And didn't you learn something?" He asked, his voice holding a singsong quality.

"Yeah," Patrick laughed, "Never to follow you around a strange city." This earned him another playful shove from his band mate before Pete stopped short catching Patrick by surprise. "What?"

"We have to go in here." Patrick looked up at the carved wooden sign that looked older than he cared to venture a guess at. 'Silver Lining: Occult supplies'

"No." He said shaking his head in what he hoped to be an authoritative manner. "No way. You already conned me into the museum."

"Come on Trick, please?" Pete begged with all the whine and enthusiasm of a four year old. Patrick looked down at his feet defeated.

"Fine. Five minutes then we walk back to the hotel, deal?"

"Deal."
Sign up to rate and review this story