Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to the Black Parade

Chapter One

by mcrmusiclover 2 reviews

This is a fanfic about Gerard's idea of how it is when you die and a female version of the patient that joins the Black Parade and what happens to her

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 232 words

0Unrated
Welcome to the Black Parade

Chapter One

I can clearly remember the night I joined the Black Parade.

I had been sick for months, lying in that hospital bed, waiting. I knew that soon I was going to die. My family would come in and say: "Don't worry, you're going to be fine" but I knew they were lying.
Then, one day, I woke up and knew that I didn't have much time left. And, my suspicions were confirmed when I saw the nurses and doctors' faces and they came in to check up on me that day. I was going to die.
Later that day, I felt myself drifting off. It felt like I was falling asleep, but it also felt like I was leaving my body. I looked at the heart monitor, a flat line, I was dead. And, as I watched the nurses and doctors try to save me, I felt as though I was being pulled somewhere else.
Sure enough, a second later I was in a place that I had never been before. There was this massive parade of people heading towards me. In front of them was a large band on a float. Everyone was wearing black marching band uniforms. When they got to me, and the song ended, the lead singer jumped of the float and said: Hi, I'm Gerard. Welcome to the Black Parade."
Sign up to rate and review this story